Belastest person on the tin! - Yes

Please use this forum for general Non-Football related chat

Postby jonnymac1979 » Mon Dec 11, 2006 4:11 am

MadameFlab wrote:Hey barry-will u go to bed with me?

Fuckinhell.  What the fuck?

Smeg, are you watching mate?  This is how it's done mate.  just start a thread saying you're from Belfast and the ladies will flock. 

Always be taking notes.  D'you want to write that down?

By the way Madameflab baby, I'm a Scouser and have really low standards.  You're probably too good for me.  Even though with your username, being a bit of a heffer, you're ironically and in all probability right up my street.....
jonnymac1979

Postby Lando_Griffin » Mon Dec 11, 2006 4:13 am

jonnymac1979 wrote:

Smeg, are you watching mate?  This is how it's done mate.  just start a thread saying you're from Belfast and the ladies will flock. 

By the way Madameflab baby, I'm a Scouser and have really low standards.  You're probably too good for me.  Even though with your username, being a bit of a heffer, you're ironically and in all probability right up my street.....

I bet you'd rather be right up her alley, mate. :D

Rafa Benitez - An unfinished Legend.
Lando_Griffin
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby kazza 1 » Mon Dec 11, 2006 10:03 am

Bad Bob wrote:Having recently been to Belfast--and with the knowledge that Mikz does, in fact, hail from the fair city of Lisburn--I can, with some authority, say that Barry Belfast is undoubtedly the Belfastiest Newkitter there is...

After Kazza1! :p

Just kiddin', Bazza...you've got my vote purely on the basis of your random rants! :buttrock :D

I really dont qualify. Barry is from Belfast and I'm from Newtownabbey, South East Antrim. So he would have to be the most Belfastiest on here. Unless JKop is from Belfast..... Then we would have to start a real poll :D  :p 
Gone but never forgotten
JUSTICE FOR BABY P REST IN PEACE BABY BOY X
kazza 1
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby jkop » Mon Dec 11, 2006 4:13 pm

kazza 1 wrote:
Bad Bob wrote:Having recently been to Belfast--and with the knowledge that Mikz does, in fact, hail from the fair city of Lisburn--I can, with some authority, say that Barry Belfast is undoubtedly the Belfastiest Newkitter there is...

Just kiddin', Bazza...you've got my vote purely on the basis of your random rants! :buttrock :D

I really dont qualify. Barry is from Belfast and I'm from Newtownabbey, South East Antrim. So he would have to be the most Belfastiest on here. Unless JKop is from Belfast..... Then we would have to start a real poll :D  :p 

Well kazza im from the far reaches of North Belfast, Greenisland actually. So Barry wins hands down. :nod  :D
Were not Brazil were Norn Iron.
          Faugh a Ballagh.
                YNWA
        Healy......Healy !!!!!
jkop
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby daxy1 » Mon Dec 11, 2006 4:42 pm

jonnymac1979 wrote:

ha! ha! funny as fook that you gusset sniffin rudey!

daxy1
LFC Super Member

Postby kazza 1 » Mon Dec 11, 2006 5:29 pm

jkop wrote:
kazza 1 wrote:

I really dont qualify. Barry is from Belfast and I'm from Newtownabbey, South East Antrim. So he would have to be the most Belfastiest on here. Unless JKop is from Belfast..... Then we would have to start a real poll :D   

Well kazza im from the far reaches of North Belfast, Greenisland actually. So Barry wins hands down. :nod 

You live further away from Belfast than I do!!!! I taxi in your neck of the woods.  But why do you say you live in the far reaches of North Belfast?? Surely you would be South East Antrim, same as me.......
Gone but never forgotten
JUSTICE FOR BABY P REST IN PEACE BABY BOY X
kazza 1
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby jkop » Mon Dec 11, 2006 9:44 pm

kazza 1 wrote:
jkop wrote:
kazza 1 wrote:

I really dont qualify. Barry is from Belfast and I'm from Newtownabbey, South East Antrim. So he would have to be the most Belfastiest on here. Unless JKop is from Belfast..... Then we would have to start a real poll :D   

Well kazza im from the far reaches of North Belfast, Greenisland actually. So Barry wins hands down. :nod 

You live further away from Belfast than I do!!!! I taxi in your neck of the woods.  But why do you say you live in the far reaches of North Belfast?? Surely you would be South East Antrim, same as me.......

I lived in England for 8 years and when i spoke to anyone and told them im from Greenisland they looked at me funny, so it was easier to say Belfast, because everyone knows Belfast just force of habbit i suppose. So yes Kazza im more of a Sea. person i hold my head in shame. :down:

So Kazza are you a reliable taxi firm ? Might need one for sat night ! :D
Were not Brazil were Norn Iron.
          Faugh a Ballagh.
                YNWA
        Healy......Healy !!!!!
jkop
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Previous

Return to General Chat Forum