Beckhams - How do they do it?

Please use this forum for general Non-Football related chat

Postby Big Niall » Mon Jul 16, 2007 10:00 am

Personally I think when the charles/diana thing came to an end that britain needed a new couple to idolise (don't understand why but is seems that way) and they came along at that time.

He has never been a great footballer but being good looking, high profile, and willing to sell your soul for publicity, along with a famous wife seems to substitute for talent these days.

He represents what I hate in the game.
Big Niall
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby 66-1112520797 » Mon Jul 16, 2007 10:07 am

peewee wrote:
RUSHIE#9 wrote:
peewee wrote:his affair brought that skank posh down a few pegs

:D  :D

not your type then peewee?

:D    mate, if i ever had the chance i would get her naked on the bed, legs open and just look at her and say 'no thanks honey, get dressed'

hearing that from a fat bloke would destroy her    :D

:laugh:   :laugh:    :laugh:
66-1112520797

Postby 66-1112520797 » Mon Jul 16, 2007 10:08 am

Personally I think when the charles/diana thing came to an end that britain needed a new couple to idolise (don't understand why but is seems that way) and they came along at that time

:sleep
66-1112520797

Postby burjennio » Thu Jul 26, 2007 11:54 am

The reason he is so popular lies at the feet of the worlds best players for collectively being ugly as sin and completely unmarketable:D
Think about all the little boys and girls ready to part with their mommies and daddies cash over their footballing idols and then look at the mugs on the likes of Ronaldinho and Tevez, who wants that poster? ???? :(
burjennio

Previous

Return to General Chat Forum