Bazza banned again - Ho hum

Please use this forum for general Non-Football related chat

Postby Madmax » Sun Mar 22, 2009 3:07 am

oohhh oh yeah i remember that feck face he was a good fella :p
Madmax
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby account deleted by request » Sun Mar 22, 2009 3:09 am

peewee wrote:
s@int wrote:To be fair to Barry he had behaved himself most of the time until this last month or so.

true, but I think the past is looked at more than the present on here

Is that why you still have two cards peewee?
account deleted by request

Postby 112-1077774096 » Sun Mar 22, 2009 3:20 am

s@int wrote:
peewee wrote:
s@int wrote:To be fair to Barry he had behaved himself most of the time until this last month or so.

i guess so, one of them is over one year old, i asked for it to be removed considering others have had more recent cards removed but no joy and no reason given other than i can keep it for prosperity
112-1077774096

Postby account deleted by request » Sun Mar 22, 2009 3:26 am

peewee wrote:
s@int wrote:
peewee wrote:

i guess so, one of them is over one year old, i asked for it to be removed considering others have had more recent cards removed but no joy and no reason given other than i can keep it for prosperity

There should be a time limit of some sort on cards. FFS people get banned and go back to having no cards straight away sometimes. Yet you have a card for over a year.  :no
account deleted by request

Postby Bad Bob » Sun Mar 22, 2009 3:58 am

s@int wrote:
peewee wrote:
s@int wrote:
peewee wrote:

There should be a time limit of some sort on cards. FFS people get banned and go back to having no cards straight away sometimes. Yet you have a card for over a year.  :no

???

Do not be fooled by the public act, mate.  Peewee's done more than enough to retain his cards...as well he knows.
Bad Bob
LFC Guru Member

Postby 112-1077774096 » Sun Mar 22, 2009 4:13 am

yeah of course I have bob, whatever I have done must all be in your mind
112-1077774096

Postby Emerald Red » Sun Mar 22, 2009 5:16 am

If a poster is banned on RAWK, no one gives a f*ck. But on here there seems to be a lack of really recognized regulars. A sign of a depleted forum perhaps?
Emerald Red
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby LegBarnes » Sun Mar 22, 2009 6:17 am

yeah before you know it every one get :censored: off and move someone else forums are dime a dozen.

but maybe thats what some people want.

I think the rules need to be looked at agian and reworked cos they ain't working atm thats for sure.
LegBarnes
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby metalhead » Sun Mar 22, 2009 8:52 am

peewee wrote:a little hypocrisy here.

personally I think barry is a knob, however calling another poster a kunt gets no warning, but call a mod a kunt and he gets banned, pity that same mod is not as quick when its another poster getting abused, and this is the same mod who only recently told us that he can be abusive if attacked and just because he is a mod doesnt mean he cant give it back. i suppose it must depend on who is giving it.

inconsistency again

FFS peewee, let it go, you won't become a mod again! :D

I'm with s@int and Dawson's strike brigade!! SOLDIERS LETS MARCH! :D
ImageImageImage
metalhead
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby 112-1077774096 » Sun Mar 22, 2009 9:36 am

metalhead wrote:
peewee wrote:a little hypocrisy here.

personally I think barry is a knob, however calling another poster a kunt gets no warning, but call a mod a kunt and he gets banned, pity that same mod is not as quick when its another poster getting abused, and this is the same mod who only recently told us that he can be abusive if attacked and just because he is a mod doesnt mean he cant give it back. i suppose it must depend on who is giving it.

inconsistency again

FFS peewee, let it go, you won't become a mod again! :D

I'm with s@int and Dawson's strike brigade!! SOLDIERS LETS MARCH! :D

wow, i never started this thread or mentioned my cards mate, i just stated a few facts then replied to others. barry has been banned for doing what others do on a regular basis, the problem always comes down to consistency.

he deserved his ban, but be consistent and issue cards to EVERYONE who does the same thing to other posters, not just mods.

its not rocket science mate. even if people boycott the forum nothing will change because the mods don't see it as a problem.
112-1077774096

Postby Bam » Sun Mar 22, 2009 11:39 am

Emerald Red wrote:If a poster is banned on RAWK, no one gives a f*ck. But on here there seems to be a lack of really recognized regulars. A sign of a depleted forum perhaps?

If that is true that RAWKs general conception is that nobody gives a f.uck does this mean your implying the same thing. If so why dont you f.uck off to RAWK if thats your ideology.

And let the personal state of Newkitt be free of yours and RAWKS inpersonal ideologies.  :nod

Forum Discourse
Bam
LFC Super Member

Postby we all dream... » Sun Mar 22, 2009 1:05 pm

So have we worked out why he got banned yet? Was it for the very inappropriate post in the Bryce Morrison RIP thread or was it for calling a Mod a Khunt in the aftermath? Or was it a combination of the both?

I enjoyed reading Number 9's or as you lot know him, Bazza's, post's but some sensitivity or at least some normal human reflection and perspective needs to be taken into consideration when posting in a thread of such nature.

A card would have sufficed for me but if he then went mouthing off at Mods then he deserved his red.
we all dream...
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby JC_81 » Sun Mar 22, 2009 1:37 pm

This place is pathetic these days, simple as that.
JC_81
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby Bam » Sun Mar 22, 2009 1:46 pm

john craig wrote:This place is pathetic these days, simple as that.

Join RAWK JC

Forum Discourse
Bam
LFC Super Member

Postby 112-1077774096 » Sun Mar 22, 2009 1:49 pm

I didnt see what he wrote in the bryce thread
112-1077774096

PreviousNext

Return to General Chat Forum