Barry belfast

Please use this forum for general Non-Football related chat

Postby drummerphil » Mon Jan 09, 2006 1:21 pm

I for one can say Barry has been more than all right with me and has often checked on me regarding my illness,i for one would like him to be given another chance.
my reason for living

Bob Paisley : "Still we've had the hard times too - one year we finished second."

drummerphil
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby drummerphil » Mon Jan 09, 2006 1:24 pm

As for you Karim,i did warn you.......was there any need to get involved in this thread among other things your on going opinions on Barry as a newbie were always going to give you away........couldnt you see that.
my reason for living

Bob Paisley : "Still we've had the hard times too - one year we finished second."

drummerphil
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby AussieKopite » Mon Jan 09, 2006 1:26 pm

RedRoots wrote:
woof woof ! wrote:Never had a problem with Barry belfast . Never saw any of his "racist" comments . I have however seen people calling each other "fat kunts" "turd burglars " and "pedo's" yet they're still in here . Maybe heaping a load of abuse on someone is deemed politically correct as long as you don't mention where they're from .

:(

I think he started a thread in the general discussion section about "Asian B@stards" I think that's much worse than a few insults here and there.

He was particularly bad during the World CLub Championships him and John Bull were particularly racist.
You'll never walk alone.

Twitter: @AussieKopite
AussieKopite
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby kazza 1 » Mon Jan 09, 2006 1:42 pm

Sabre wrote:
Is it me or does this guy type exactly the same way as LIVERPOOL ANYTIME or what   
You have an awful lot to say about Barry considering your new and dont know him " Busted " 

I hope LA is not Hoodfella, otherwise I'd be very angry, because LA still hasn't answered a PM I sent him 3 weeks ago :angry:

As for Barry, I must say that I've seen a couple of things that can be considered racist. But in all fairness, I did receive a couple of PM from him, when a couple of misunderstandings happened, in which he made clear that he didn't want to be offensive. As a foreigner I haven't feeled I've been mistreated by him, or at least, I didn't understand :D

Its all out in the open now! Hoodfella is LA, as he gloated about in another thread, which has now been locked (yes it's me! La returns).
I for one find it really sad that several posters have fell out over this. And I'm sure Hoodfella/LA is having a right laugh over this. Hes only been back posting for a couple of days and already he has people at each others throats! I have went back and read some of his posts and some of them where very offensive and as i said before quite scary. Pming other members to let them know that he was posting under a different name just shows how cunning he can be.
But as for Barry, everyone knows I would be all for him coming back. He is a mate after all!! He has pm'ed the members that he offended and has apologised for his outbursts and they in return have excepted it. So if they are happy enough to let him post again, should he not be given another chance?
Gone but never forgotten
JUSTICE FOR BABY P REST IN PEACE BABY BOY X
kazza 1
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby JBG » Mon Jan 09, 2006 1:44 pm

In relation to BarryBelfast, his banning was nothing personal from any of the moderators. Barry certainly wasn't the worst, indeed he was an affable enough fellow with a good sense of humour who was well liked by many, but you cannot excuse his outbursts. If it was an isolated incident a second chance would have been in order, but it wasn't an isolated incident: there were a few incidents.

I'd personally have no objection to Barry coming back so long as he undertook not to use racist language again, although admittedly this would be going out on a limb given that he was involved in serious breaches of the rules. If he were allowed back he'd be instantly red carded if there was a repeat though, and there would be no more chances.

I have to admit that like a lot of people here, I though Barry was a nice enough fella, in so far as any man that can have racist views can be nice. :D :D
Jolly Bob Grumbine.
JBG
LFC Elite Member

Postby kazza 1 » Mon Jan 09, 2006 1:52 pm

JBG wrote:I'd personally have no objection to Barry coming back so long as he undertook not to use racist language again, although admittedly this would be going out on a limb given that he was involved in serious breaches of the rules. If he were allowed back he'd be instantly red carded if there was a repeat though, and there would be no more chances.

I have to admit that like a lot of people here, I though Barry was a nice enough fella, in so far as any man that can have racist views can be nice. :D :D

Thanks for that JBG and I'm sure if Barry was reading your post he was appreciate it to! Can you mod's not get together and have a chat bout it?? And if he does step out of line again, red card him!! I just think its unfair that Karim was given that chance and Barry not :down:
Gone but never forgotten
JUSTICE FOR BABY P REST IN PEACE BABY BOY X
kazza 1
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby JBG » Mon Jan 09, 2006 1:56 pm

kazza 1 wrote:
JBG wrote:I'd personally have no objection to Barry coming back so long as he undertook not to use racist language again, although admittedly this would be going out on a limb given that he was involved in serious breaches of the rules. If he were allowed back he'd be instantly red carded if there was a repeat though, and there would be no more chances.

Thanks for that JBG and I'm sure if Barry was reading your post he was appreciate it to! Can you mod's not get together and have a chat bout it?? And if he does step out of line again, red card him!! I just think its unfair that Karim was given that chance and Barry not :down:

In fairness, Barry was already on his second or third chance when he received his latest ban.  :(
Jolly Bob Grumbine.
JBG
LFC Elite Member

Postby 112-1077774096 » Mon Jan 09, 2006 2:03 pm

andy_g wrote:
peewee wrote:well said, someone who can see him for what he is.

im more surprised he has has got other posters on here on his side. i thought people would have some level of intelligence to see exactly what he is doing, trying to get seasoned posters on his side and some of them have fallen for the lies and the false niceness.

the guy is, was and always will be an idiot, just to reiterate, the guy is racist, a self confessed criminal (he email is kariminal ffs), violent (confesses to like the use of knives in fights), argumentitive, and also a sympathiser for terrorists. if he can pull the wool over the eyes of some posters on here then i pity them, its easy to be nice to people but also not be a good person. dont fall for the nice veneer at the moment becase thats all it is, a veneer.

so andy g and garymac, in relation to your statements about me in another thread "yes i will continue to wind this idiot up until he blows and reveals his true self, and i wont rest until he is banned again".

also Gary, how can you tell me to grow up? the only person i argue with on here is karim and he knows the reason why, there is nothing childish about it. the guy is an idiot and deserved his ban, and if you cant see that and cant see trough the falseness of him now then maybe you should find an adult like me to guide you through life mate because you are too trusting and will get taken for a ride.

that said gary i always enjoy your posts and like your humour as i said in my pm so i dont intend to let the gangster wannabe stop us getting on. however i will continue my actions aginst him (NOTE MY ACTIONS ARE NOT AGAINST YOU SO LETS SEE WHO IS THE GROWN UP HERE, IT SEEMS YOU HAVE BECOME HIS PR REP ON HERE SO LETS SEE HOW FAR YOU WILL TAKE IT WITH FALLING OUT WITH POSTERS), im sure you know others on here dont get on with him but i didnt see their names mentioned, only mine. obviously some cosy little pms going on between you both.

how much more of a self righteous, narrow minded, patronising tw@t do you think you could actually be, peewee? i mean if you really, really tried hard?

andy what your problem?

have we ever argued before or even had need to have cross words?

no we havent so why the personal attack when i have not been personal about you, in fact i dont see what it has to do with you.

karim is a cu.nt, you are not aware of the abusive pms i recieved from him, his threats etc.  im a big boy andy and i laughed them off, but you having a go at me is uncalled for. Karim will get banned again either with or without my input as he doesnt have the intelligence to change.

in answer to your question, i would have to try hard, as at the moment i am being none of things.

i wonder why you just mention me when other posters agree with me, maybe you want to take over karims mantle as the forum w.anker, just keep on this way and im sure you will suceed.

see hes been back a few days and already people are fightig who have never had words before.

andy chill out, see him for what he is, if your so desperate to chat with him then go and visit him or use msn or yahoo

if i was the only one who wanted rid of him then i could see your point however om not the only on, the only difference between me and the others is i voice my opinion more strongly

:no
Last edited by 112-1077774096 on Mon Jan 09, 2006 2:09 pm, edited 1 time in total.
112-1077774096

Postby laza » Mon Jan 09, 2006 2:05 pm

Like sands through the hourglass

Sadly this thread is more entertaining then TV at moment
Forever Red in this life and the next
laza
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby Sabre » Mon Jan 09, 2006 2:11 pm

Its all out in the open now! Hoodfella is LA, as he gloated about in another thread, which has now been locked (yes it's me! La returns).
I for one find it really sad that several posters have fell out over this. And I'm sure Hoodfella/LA is having a right laugh over this. Hes only been back posting for a couple of days and already he has people at each others throats!

Oh well, it's all open now, eh? :D *cough* *cough*

I don't think LA is a bad poster. He's quite clever and knows his football. His problem is that he is an Antisabre when it comes to diplomacy. He's called "dole waster" "pot head" and he just fires back, and he aims the point that hurts.

He's made a mistake in entering this thread (quite obvious LA) but I think that if we manage to avoid some of the things that are throwed to him, he in return, will avoid to send the back fire.

"New year, new life" we say around here, this two classics, Barry and LA, should have the chance to start again :)
SOS member #1499

Drummerphil, never forgotten.
Sabre
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby 112-1077774096 » Mon Jan 09, 2006 2:26 pm

garymac,

im sorry for my comments above about you, after reading your pm i feel i should apologise, thanks for the explanation and for not blowing your top
112-1077774096

Postby Garymac » Mon Jan 09, 2006 2:46 pm

Just read your PM mate, ignore that if you read it, i was replying to what you said in here, should have read your PM 1st.....Looks like we both made the same mistake!

GaryMac
Garymac
LFC Super Member

Postby anfieldadorer » Mon Jan 09, 2006 2:59 pm

oh, sweet ending....
it's very touching...  :(  :down:

:p
anfieldadorer
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby 112-1077774096 » Mon Jan 09, 2006 3:03 pm

also andy-g, thanks for the pm on the matter
112-1077774096

Postby Woollyback » Mon Jan 09, 2006 4:05 pm

has it all suddenly got all loved-up in here? can i join in? is there any flange? do we get jelly & ice-cream?
b*ll*c*ks and s*i*e
Woollyback
>> LFC Elite Member <<

PreviousNext

Return to General Chat Forum