Barry belfast

Please use this forum for general Non-Football related chat

Postby 72-1136150807 » Fri Jan 06, 2006 8:22 pm

DrTNT wrote:I have seen first hand some of his racist posts and I know why some members were offended but as kazza said "What happened to freedom of speech".

B*llocks, what a kop out.
72-1136150807

Postby drummerphil » Fri Jan 06, 2006 8:39 pm

Hoodfella wrote:
DrTNT wrote:I have seen first hand some of his racist posts and I know why some members were offended but as kazza said "What happened to freedom of speech".

you only joined in January......you dont even know the guy   :)
my reason for living

Bob Paisley : "Still we've had the hard times too - one year we finished second."

drummerphil
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby DrTNT » Fri Jan 06, 2006 8:46 pm

drummerphil wrote:
Hoodfella wrote:

Phil's right Barry's alright when you get to know him
REST IN PEACE PHIL!
DrTNT

Postby kazza 1 » Fri Jan 06, 2006 8:46 pm

JBG wrote:In fairness, an awful lot of people were deeply offended by Barry's racist remarks and it is after all a breach of the rules to use racist language.

Barry8 - racist language aside - was not the worst thats ever been on here but just because he could be sound at times doesn't mean that he could go on a weekly rant after a Friday night on the beer against foreigners.

Thats what Combat 18 and Klu Klux Klan forums are for.

Thats a fair point! There has been a lot worse said on the forum, some not to long ago! Give the lad a chance to redeem himself. If it happens again, bar him for good!  :)
Gone but never forgotten
JUSTICE FOR BABY P REST IN PEACE BABY BOY X
kazza 1
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby 72-1136150807 » Fri Jan 06, 2006 8:54 pm

DrTNT wrote:
drummerphil wrote:
Hoodfella wrote:

Phil's right Barry's alright when you get to know him

Ok
:)
72-1136150807

Postby Mikz » Fri Jan 06, 2006 9:27 pm

There definately has been a lot worse than Barry on here,and each time he has apologised for his outbursts-he deserves another chance. He has no issues with any members on here -not even liverpoolanytime, despite what anyone thinks,and he isnt lurking about under an assumed name either,he took his ban on the chin,and thats keeping within the rules too.
Start a day release scheme lol or weekends ffs or even let him on before the 9 oclock watershed :laugh:
'' Gary lineker may well have scored 5 goals in 5 minutes , but i think you have to say, what else did he do '' ...Jimmy Hill
Mikz
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby Garymac » Fri Jan 06, 2006 9:34 pm

Mikz, he might have apologised but like you say "each time". how many Fuc*ing times was he gonna get away with saying :censored:, Id like to know the Ausies opinion on this, they were the ones he had the beef with when he got banned?

He came on time and time again and spouted sh!t and used being smashed as an excuse, thing is from my knowledge of being smashed you are more likely to tell the truth when your p!ssed and let your true feelings known, Barry has a lot of friends on here and good on you for sticking with your mate, but in my opinion the lads got some fu*ked up views.

Im not ars*d what happens with him, im just throwin me 2 bobs worth in as i can see through him.
Garymac
LFC Super Member

Postby Woollyback » Fri Jan 06, 2006 10:19 pm

drunken-ness is no excuse, plenty of people come on here p!ssed and happily make @rses of themselves without having to go on massive all-night f*ckin rants against anyone who isn't white & british
b*ll*c*ks and s*i*e
Woollyback
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby Mikz » Fri Jan 06, 2006 10:27 pm

Well I only remember the 2 occasions gary -the asian one and the australian one  :) Yes he did go too far,but if ya read back, there newbies come on here with 1 or 3 posts and spout the same stuff ,theres offensive insinuations everywhere and some hit back ,others ignore it. He has been banned maybe rightly so ,but surely ya believe people learn from this. He loved this ol place lol thats why he stayed away and cursed his big mouth .
Remember Stu the red was very unpopular and now look-hes probably the best poster on the forum-whos to say our Barry cant come back a new man. :D
'' Gary lineker may well have scored 5 goals in 5 minutes , but i think you have to say, what else did he do '' ...Jimmy Hill
Mikz
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby 72-1136150807 » Fri Jan 06, 2006 10:43 pm

Hi 'Mikz', I dont know you, but having read through this thread, it seems as though this 'Barry' fella had been previously banned for the same reasons, and allowed back (I am sure I read that from that moderator guy..is it JBG? on page one!), then like you yourself say, WHY, didnt he 'learn from this' the first time around??

As I say, dont know you or your connection to the guy, so sorry if I am treading on fragile territory or anything like that, but what makes you think, he would learn this time, if he didnt the last time?

72-1136150807

Postby Garymac » Fri Jan 06, 2006 10:46 pm

No Probs mate, just newbies are newbies and barry should have known better if im honest.
Garymac
LFC Super Member

Postby Ciggy » Fri Jan 06, 2006 10:47 pm

Hoodfella wrote:Hi 'Mikz', I dont know you, but having read through this thread, it seems as though this 'Barry' fella had been previously banned for the same reasons, and allowed back (I am sure I read that from that moderator guy..is it JBG? on page one!), then like you yourself say, WHY, didnt he 'learn from this' the first time around??

As I say, dont know you or your connection to the guy, so sorry if I am treading on fragile territory or anything like that, but what makes you think, he would learn this time, if he didnt the last time?

Is it me or does this guy type exactly the same way as LIVERPOOL ANYTIME or what  ???
You have an awful lot to say about Barry considering your new and dont know him " Busted " :laugh:
There is no-one anywhere in the world at any stage who is any bigger or any better than this football club.

Kenny Dalglish 1/2/2011

REST IN PEACE PHIL, YOU WILL NEVER BE FORGOTTEN.
Ciggy
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby adamnbarrett » Fri Jan 06, 2006 10:54 pm

Everyone says stuff they don't mean when p1ssed, this is just one of those things that happens. I actually think barry is a nice guy but the drink sort of took over him that night. Is he going to be re-instated on the forum mods?

BTW I noticed barry was looking over the thread so I would like to take this oppourtunity to say......

Hi Barry :D
Image Image Image
adamnbarrett
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby 72-1136150807 » Fri Jan 06, 2006 10:58 pm

Is it me or does this guy type exactly the same way as LIVERPOOL ANYTIME or what   
You have an awful lot to say about Barry considering your new and dont know him " Busted "

Liverpool Anytime, sorry, you must be mistaken, dont know what you mean by that, is it a good or bad thing?
just wondered why people would want someone who was banned for racism, obvioulsy i dont know if he was or not, but from the thread it looks so, because being new myself, I am reconsidering using this forum, thats all.

Thks
72-1136150807

Postby drummerphil » Fri Jan 06, 2006 10:58 pm

yeah happy new year Barry.
my reason for living

Bob Paisley : "Still we've had the hard times too - one year we finished second."

drummerphil
>> LFC Elite Member <<

PreviousNext

Return to General Chat Forum