Barry belfast

Please use this forum for general Non-Football related chat

Postby 112-1077774096 » Mon Jan 09, 2006 4:18 pm

Woollyback wrote:has it all suddenly got all loved-up in here? can i join in? is there any flange? do we get jelly & ice-cream?

there is jelly, ice cream and chuppa-chupps
112-1077774096

Postby JBG » Mon Jan 09, 2006 4:19 pm

Woollyback wrote:has it all suddenly got all loved-up in here? can i join in? is there any flange? do we get jelly & ice-cream?

No but plenty of bottom spreading going on by the looks of it.

Its too lovey dovey, needs to be sorted, can't have that.

Wolly, you're a toilet tradin' :censored:biscuit:angry:  :angry:  :D
Jolly Bob Grumbine.
JBG
LFC Elite Member

Postby Woollyback » Mon Jan 09, 2006 4:31 pm

JBG wrote:

No but plenty of bottom spreading going on by the looks of it.

Its too lovey dovey, needs to be sorted, can't have that.

Wolly, you're a toilet tradin' :censored:biscuit:angry:  :angry:  :D

don't be givin me none o' that jibba jabba you p!ss drinking mod f*ckface, let's have a scrap outside the dog & gorilla :angry:

NB can i finish my jelly & ice cream first?
b*ll*c*ks and s*i*e
Woollyback
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby Woollyback » Mon Jan 09, 2006 4:31 pm

peewee wrote:

there is jelly, ice cream and chuppa-chupps

but what about the flange?
b*ll*c*ks and s*i*e
Woollyback
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby JC_81 » Mon Jan 09, 2006 5:51 pm

I missed the incident that caused Barry to get banned as my computer was wrecked with a virus for a couple of weeks, a problem in fact that Barry had been trying to help me out with by PM prior to his banning.  I have always thought he was a good poster, one of the better ones in fact when it came to football discussion.  We've all come on here and talked rubbish when we've come back from a night on the beers, despite what Barry may have said I don't think a permanent banning is warranted for a drunken post.  Bring him back I say.

I also knew Karim had returned under a different name as he let me know, I have no problem with him either, again, when it comes to football I think he offers some good input and the fact he is opinionated is very good for a discussion forum.

It seems to me that most of the problems between members on this site originate in general chat.  I think people like Karim and Barry are good for the forum, they get some good debate going, the trouble is if you're quite opinionated there are always people who will take offence, but I don't think that bannings were appropriate for these guys, far from it.  If you don't get on with another member, don't read their posts, simple as that, it's a bit ridiculous to go running to the mods trying to get someone banned.
JC_81
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby woof woof ! » Mon Jan 09, 2006 6:22 pm

So BarryBelfast is still banned and yet with a quiet nod from the Mods Liveranytime one of the most disruptive kunts this forum has had to endure is allowed to slither back in here under a new identity . No wonder I spend less and less time in here .

woof woof !
Forum Moderator

Postby 72-1136150807 » Mon Jan 09, 2006 7:27 pm

Sabre wrote:He's called "dole waster" "pot head" and he just fires back, and he aims the point that hurts.

He's made a mistake in entering this thread (quite obvious LA) but I think that if we manage to avoid some of the things that are throwed to him, he in return, will avoid to send the back fire.

"New year, new life" we say around here, this two classics, Barry and LA, should have the chance to start again :)

Spot On. Thats all I ask. Nothing more.
72-1136150807

Postby adamnbarrett » Mon Jan 09, 2006 8:15 pm

Sabre wrote:
Its all out in the open now! Hoodfella is LA, as he gloated about in another thread, which has now been locked (yes it's me! La returns).
I for one find it really sad that several posters have fell out over this. And I'm sure Hoodfella/LA is having a right laugh over this. Hes only been back posting for a couple of days and already he has people at each others throats!

Oh well, it's all open now, eh? :D *cough* *cough*

I don't think LA is a bad poster. He's quite clever and knows his football. His problem is that he is an Antisabre when it comes to diplomacy. He's called "dole waster" "pot head" and he just fires back, and he aims the point that hurts.

He's made a mistake in entering this thread (quite obvious LA) but I think that if we manage to avoid some of the things that are throwed to him, he in return, will avoid to send the back fire.

"New year, new life" we say around here, this two classics, Barry and LA, should have the chance to start again :)

wise posting again sabre  :bowdown
Image Image Image
adamnbarrett
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby JBG » Mon Jan 09, 2006 9:56 pm

woof woof ! wrote:So BarryBelfast is still banned and yet with a quiet nod from the Mods Liveranytime one of the most disruptive kunts this forum has had to endure is allowed to slither back in here under a new identity . No wonder I spend less and less time in here .

In no way have I welcomed him back nor am I in favour of him back.
Jolly Bob Grumbine.
JBG
LFC Elite Member

Postby drummerphil » Mon Jan 09, 2006 9:58 pm

JBG wrote:
woof woof ! wrote:So BarryBelfast is still banned and yet with a quiet nod from the Mods Liveranytime one of the most disruptive kunts this forum has had to endure is allowed to slither back in here under a new identity . No wonder I spend less and less time in here .

can Barry come back then...... :nod
my reason for living

Bob Paisley : "Still we've had the hard times too - one year we finished second."

drummerphil
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby JBG » Mon Jan 09, 2006 10:01 pm

drummerphil wrote:
JBG wrote:

can Barry come back then...... :nod

Look at my earlier post in this thread.

If people want Barry to come back and he promises that he'll refrain from racist language on the condition that he'll be permanently banned if he does it again with no chance of coming back, and if the other moderators agree, maybe.

Barry, if you are reading this PM me and the other mods and we'll talk about it. Nothing personal against you mate, but you have to accept you cannot go on a drunken rant making racist remarks. It aint on.
Jolly Bob Grumbine.
JBG
LFC Elite Member

Postby greenred » Tue Jan 10, 2006 12:29 am

Christ all bleedin mighty,just let them both back.Then we can all have a big forum hug,sloppy kisses all round, and carry on making racist jokes about the Welsh. :D
ImageImageImage
greenred
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby JBG » Tue Jan 10, 2006 12:32 am

greenred wrote:and carry on making racist jokes about the Welsh. :D

That reminds me of the anti-Irish comment made in the episode of the Simpsons called "Whacking Day".

Lisa: Whacking day was invented in the 1920s as an excuse to beat up the Irish.

(cue) Irish leprachaun: tis true, I took many a hard knock, but sure it was all in good fun!
Jolly Bob Grumbine.
JBG
LFC Elite Member

Postby greenred » Tue Jan 10, 2006 12:42 am

JBG wrote:
greenred wrote:and carry on making racist jokes about the Welsh. :D

That reminds me of the anti-Irish comment made in the episode of the Simpsons called "Whacking Day".

Lisa: Whacking day was invented in the 1920s as an excuse to beat up the Irish.

(cue) Irish leprachaun: tis true, I took many a hard knock, but sure it was all in good fun!

I remember that one all right.The Simpsons have given most nationalities a kicking at one time or another.You just cant get upset at Homer or Bart though.
ImageImageImage
greenred
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby drummerphil » Tue Jan 10, 2006 12:51 am

Anyway Barrys no harm,just like another Barry from down south,green tracksuit and all......but irish................its a rite touch........:laugh:
my reason for living

Bob Paisley : "Still we've had the hard times too - one year we finished second."

drummerphil
>> LFC Elite Member <<

PreviousNext

Return to General Chat Forum