Barry belfast - CLOSED

Please use this forum for general Non-Football related chat

Postby Mikz » Sat Apr 29, 2006 8:44 pm

Ciggy wrote:Err hang on whats with the irish p.iss take of scousers all of a sudden  ???

Liverpool F.C. belongs to Liverpool the city if you want to support our club have some respect for the people who live there.

The p.iss take everton song was a classic BTW cause it was about scousers in general, I dont have a problem with OOTERS  but many people I know do.
At the end of the day we are from Liverpool so dont start fuckin takin the p.iss if you cant get Robert's scouse humour.
Stick to Glentorian and the secraterian sh.ite that brings.
Dont forget your a tourist when you visit our city your not a resident.

Wheres the :censored: take of 'scousers" ? huh?
  The :censored: take was -support your local club orright?
  If someone puts down our city -Ill have a go back wether theyre from Liverpool Paris or Timbuktoo

Whats all this tourist ba.lls?

:laugh:
'' Gary lineker may well have scored 5 goals in 5 minutes , but i think you have to say, what else did he do '' ...Jimmy Hill
Mikz
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby JC_81 » Sat Apr 29, 2006 8:57 pm

Ciggy wrote:Err hang on whats with the irish p.iss take of scousers all of a sudden  ???

Liverpool F.C. belongs to Liverpool the city if you want to support our club have some respect for the people who live there.

The p.iss take everton song was a classic BTW cause it was about scousers in general, I dont have a problem with OOTERS  but many people I know do.
At the end of the day we are from Liverpool so dont start fuckin takin the p.iss if you cant get Robert's scouse humour.

You sound more full of sh.ite with every post you make these days.  No one took the pi.ss out of scousers at all.  Paranoid or what?

If you're going to side with Roberts the @rse.hole's wonderful scouse wit over decent posters because of where he's from then I don't have any time for you any more.
JC_81
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby Ciggy » Sat Apr 29, 2006 9:03 pm

john craig wrote:

You sound more full of sh.ite with every post you make these days.  No one took the pi.ss out of scousers at all.  Paranoid or what?

If you're going to side with Roberts the @rse.hole's wonderful scouse wit over decent posters because of where he's from then I don't have any time for you any more.

I'll side with Roberts because I like him for 1. and for 2. all the irish side with Barry.
You lot are off yer rockers, and dont make any sense atall.
look at the topic everton song by H.K.Red says it all really.
Infact its a feckin joke.
And John Craig lay off the buckfast it doesnt suit yer lar
:rasp
There is no-one anywhere in the world at any stage who is any bigger or any better than this football club.

Kenny Dalglish 1/2/2011

REST IN PEACE PHIL, YOU WILL NEVER BE FORGOTTEN.
Ciggy
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby JC_81 » Sat Apr 29, 2006 9:03 pm

Bloody hell ciggy, just re-read that post of yours, either you're pi.ssed, it's your time of the month, or you've completely lost the plot ???

'You're a tourist not a resident' - Thank god there are a lot of decent people in Liverpool that are nothing like you.
JC_81
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby JC_81 » Sat Apr 29, 2006 9:06 pm

Ciggy wrote:And John Craig lay off the buckfast it doesnt suit yer lar
:rasp

If I were you I'd lay off the football forums.

And if you're making reference to one of the only 2 times I've come on this forum blitzed and admittedly talked rubbish, then I'd remind you that you've done the same far more times than that
JC_81
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby The Ace1983 » Sat Apr 29, 2006 9:18 pm

Is there something in the water these days? Has everyone gone down with the RAGE virus? I hate to sound like a responsible person, but why don't we all take a chill pill before someone starts a Mersey vs. Ireland conflict.

Old Chinese proverb: The words of the true, are the words of peace.
The Ace1983
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby jonnymac1979 » Sat Apr 29, 2006 9:29 pm

Closing this, it's doing my fucking head in.  Can everybody calm down please, it's only the internet.  Everybody needs to take a step back and just walk away.  This will get ugly otherwise and nobody will win.

Barry and Paul, why don't you do your shit throwing via PM in future so I can avoid having to do anything except come on here to read and post?  In fact I don't even get the chance to post these days because of all the shit that needs sorting out.
jonnymac1979

Previous

Return to General Chat Forum