Bad bob - Stop being bad

Please use this forum for general Non-Football related chat

Postby shanklygates » Thu Dec 10, 2009 8:33 pm

ok bob they way i see it is this.

i have been here about 10 days, i respect and have read the rules but both of my topics which have been deleted have been deleted unfairly, you talk about etiquette but remove my topics without even a message to let me know you have done so.

the 2 topics in question where different than previously posted, i appreciate topics about liverpool youngsters are open, but this was about different players and a bit more current.

the second one wasnt even a rafa rant, i.e sack him etc, it was about his european record, so this has no relevance to previous rafa topics it was something different, and now your making me add it to a topic about sacking him or whatever, imo that should have stayed too.

but thx for the heads up because what your actually saying is if i make a topic that bears any relevance to something else it will be deleted.

so based on that i guess there is no point making topics because ill either be talking about liverpool, rafa, the younger players or the board
shanklygates

Postby Effes » Thu Dec 10, 2009 8:36 pm

Why didn't you just PM him to discuss your issue? ???
Matt McQueen - Liverpool 1892-1928.
Only professional to - play in goal (41 appearances), Defence, Midfield, Striker, and later be Director and then to be Manager (winning a Championship) - at one club
Effes
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby shanklygates » Thu Dec 10, 2009 8:37 pm

i didnt know i had one till stuff started getting deleted.
shanklygates

Postby account deleted by request » Thu Dec 10, 2009 8:41 pm

If you think Bobs Bad wait till you meet the rest :D
account deleted by request

Postby Effes » Thu Dec 10, 2009 8:42 pm

s@int wrote:If you think Bobs Bad wait till you meet the rest :D

:laugh:
Matt McQueen - Liverpool 1892-1928.
Only professional to - play in goal (41 appearances), Defence, Midfield, Striker, and later be Director and then to be Manager (winning a Championship) - at one club
Effes
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby shanklygates » Thu Dec 10, 2009 8:46 pm

guys my argument is fair though.

he spoke about etiquette but when i log on my topic is deleted, i could have searched the website for it, but i wouldnt have found it, i even used the search box, a message or something would have been etiquette.

but then the 2 topics i made hadnt been spoke about before, so i dont get why they were deleted.

i do respect and appreciate the rules but as i said, im either going to speak about the board, liverpools players, younger players or rafa, so which topics could i actually start?
shanklygates

Postby Ben Patrick » Thu Dec 10, 2009 8:52 pm

Cant see what he has done wrong.

The youngsters topic was merged as there is already a thread on that same subject.
And the other thread was started after supersub had already started a thread stating there were far too many Rafa threads already.

The point you were making could have easily been put in any of the other Rafa threads mate.
Sabre looks like a big lezzer
Ben Patrick

Postby bigmick » Thu Dec 10, 2009 8:53 pm

S@int is on the money. Bob's the most user friendly Mod on here in that even if he does something you don't agree with you can pretty much always see why he's done it. Equally, if you query it he'll answer your questions and in my view anyway, is scrupulously fair. Wrong tree mate, Bob's all good.
"se e in una bottigla ed e bianco, e latte".
bigmick
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby Bad Bob » Thu Dec 10, 2009 8:53 pm

:D

Right on cue...the predictable "not fair" whinge thread!  I'm a little disappointed that "abuse of power" and "what happened to free speech?" didn't make their way in there but you're new and are just learning the Newkit ropes.  It'll come in time.  :;):

Before you stoke the fires of disgruntlement too much, mate, let me point out that discussion on these boards works best when its not splintered into a number of separate threads.  That tends to produce an echo effect, where the same points get re-hashed in different threads, with very little new contributed.  In fact, what invariably happens is that more time gets spent arguing over whether a new thread was needed than is spent discussing the matter at hand.  So, part of my job is to make sure we don't have too many duplicate threads going and, in the case of Rafa threads, we're well past capacity.

Now, I'm sorry if that means you don't get to start as many threads as you'd like but, then again, it's not really all about you is it?  Don't worry though, fella, you'll get the hang of it all in time. :laugh:
Bad Bob
LFC Guru Member

Postby bigmick » Thu Dec 10, 2009 8:54 pm

See what I mean? Now you think he's a c... but you can see why he's done it  :D
bigmick
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby Bad Bob » Thu Dec 10, 2009 8:55 pm

BTW, this thread's in the wrong place too!  :angry:  :D
Bad Bob
LFC Guru Member

Postby bigmick » Thu Dec 10, 2009 8:56 pm

Bad Bob wrote:BTW, this thread's in the wrong place too!  :angry:  :D

:laugh:  :laugh:
bigmick
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby GOAT » Thu Dec 10, 2009 8:57 pm

You're a bad man, Robert
Image  Image

YNWA
GOAT

Postby account deleted by request » Thu Dec 10, 2009 9:02 pm

I didn't see your threads mate, so I can't really comment on how different they were, but I think we do have a big problem with similar threads at the moment. I could start a thread on what sized bra Jordan wears and it would soon turn into another Rafa thread :D Just don't get too wound up about it. Everyone thinks there are good reasons why their thread is unique and shouldn't be merged or they wouldn't post it, and I do agree its frustrating searching for a thread thats no longer there, even more so when you work on a masterpiece for ages only to find the thread has been locked (my own petty grievance :D )
account deleted by request

Postby Benny The Noon » Thu Dec 10, 2009 9:03 pm

:laugh:
Benny The Noon

Next

Return to General Chat Forum