Baby p, - Who is to blame?

Please use this forum for general Non-Football related chat

Postby Kharhaz » Fri Nov 14, 2008 1:17 am

Parliament Debate.

I show this link first as this is the attitude that is shown by our "leaders".

What happened to that kid and reading about I must admit I shed a tear. The kid had no chance. He was born into a family of scum and everyone associated with them had an idea of what was going on. Social Services visited sixty times to check on the kid. SIXTY times, if they had to visit more than once doesnt that show that alarm bells were already ringing?

People will blame the Social Services and rightly so, to visit so many times and not spot anything that isnt right? My god, a blind person would see what is wrong.

The government. Watching Question Time tonight someone in the audience raised a good point. Rather than give money to the banks, shouldnt money be given to the public sector to improve what is obviously a poor system. More money would mean sending one social worker to 12 families rather than 25.

The friends / relatives. Surely somebody could see what was happening? Maybe they did and relied on social services to sort it, that would explain the sixty visits, why didnt someone offer to babysit if they thought something was wrong? why didnt someone just take that poor kid out of there?

The parents / guardians. Without a doubt they are to blame. There is no excuse to what they have done. Capital punishment should be brought back specifically for these people. If they can live with what they have done to this kid they can live with prison. Killing these scumbags would mean we can do without the kind of people that are capable of this kind of thing. Human rights shouldnt exist for these kind of people. They have a problem, they are a problem, and there is only one solution I can think of.
Bill Shankly: “I was the best manager in Britain because I was never devious or cheated anyone. I’d break my wife’s legs if I played against her, but I’d never cheat her.”
Kharhaz
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby hello_red » Fri Nov 14, 2008 1:57 am

Well the culture of the social services is to try above all other things to keep the family together. They offer parent training, regular check ups and other such things. But what it boils down to is a PC culture not willing to put a foot in when it matters. As in baby P, who is to blame? Social services and the law makers ie the government.

True story. In St. Helens the rspca where called out to a house due to noise complaints about dogs barking. So the RSPCA turn up and deem the house unfit for the dogs to be in so they remove the dogs, but there is a child in the house so they call the social services alerting them to the house. Social services did not remove the kid from the house that was deemed not good enough for a dog. What does that say? Vast changes are needed in all corners of our country, socially and economically.

A sad day.
hello_red
LFC Super Member

Postby Kharhaz » Fri Nov 14, 2008 2:06 am

Its sad because the eyes are looking in the wrong areas. Looking at the teenagers, the hoodies, the binge drinkers, rather than looking at what is really wrong. Im betting everyone on here has morals, Im betting that everyone on here who has kids are kept in check. And its people like us who the government are trying to find the faults.
Last edited by Kharhaz on Fri Nov 14, 2008 2:07 am, edited 1 time in total.
Bill Shankly: “I was the best manager in Britain because I was never devious or cheated anyone. I’d break my wife’s legs if I played against her, but I’d never cheat her.”
Kharhaz
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby Number 9 » Fri Nov 14, 2008 8:36 am

Heres the poor wee things bloodstained clothes....totally sickening! :(

Artists impression of some of the injuries! :(

The b@stards that done this dont deserve to live,not even in prison!And the social workers and whoever else let this happen,should pay for it too.I dare say some people will be finding it hard to live with themselves for letting this happen!
Number 9
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby SouthCoastShankly » Fri Nov 14, 2008 10:06 am

I just hope the government don't offer a witness protection scheme to the accused when they are set free (They can only get a maximum of 14 years)
SouthCoastShankly
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby NANNY RED » Fri Nov 14, 2008 12:06 pm

Whose to blame ? the whole :censored: lot of them nevermind the parents being put away an as Barry said thats to good for them but the social workers should be locked up an all, Is a disgrace. But as we all know an inquirey wwill go on for a few months then :censored: all until we hear of the next innocent kid.

Them pics Barry have me in tears here how the :censored: can someone do that to a baby.

I know what id do to the lot of them an it would be me that ended up inside
HE WHO BETRAYS WILL ALWAYS WALK ALONE
NANNY RED
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby Judge » Fri Nov 14, 2008 12:13 pm

thats why we should have the death penalty
Judge
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby GOAT_2.0 » Fri Nov 14, 2008 1:23 pm

Judge wrote:thats why we should have the death penalty

Nah they dont deserve to find rest by the death penalty, should be tortured, break their arms, cut their fingers off, set them on fire, that sort of thing
Image Image
GOAT_2.0

Postby Number 9 » Fri Nov 14, 2008 5:09 pm

NANNY RED wrote:Whose to blame ? the whole :censored: lot of them nevermind the parents being put away an as Barry said thats to good for them but the social workers should be locked up an all, Is a disgrace. But as we all know an inquirey wwill go on for a few months then :censored: all until we hear of the next innocent kid.

Them pics Barry have me in tears here how the :censored: can someone do that to a baby.

I know what id do to the lot of them an it would be me that ended up inside

The poor wee thing had broken ribs and a broken spine which left it paralised and a DOCTOR failed to pick up on these injuries in an examination!Some fuc'king doctor

Makes me fuc.king sick to the pit of my stomach thinking of the pain and suffering the baby went through,crying in pain and no one there to help.Only sick fu'ckers to come and inflict more pain!! :no
This pussy state will probably jail then and let them in in 15 years for "good behaviour".Then spend loads getting them a new identity and buy them a new house with our money!
Waste of money and effort keeping animals like them alive,they deserve to die IMO and very slowly as well!!
Number 9
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby Number 9 » Fri Nov 14, 2008 5:10 pm

SouthCoastShankly wrote:I just hope the government don't offer a witness protection scheme to the accused when they are set free (They can only get a maximum of 14 years)

Just seen this...even more sickening now mate!
14 years and possibly out in 7!! :no  :no
Number 9
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby metalhead » Fri Nov 14, 2008 5:34 pm

17 month baby..

so sad.

:(
ImageImageImage
metalhead
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby Number 9 » Fri Nov 14, 2008 5:36 pm

metalhead wrote:17 month baby..

so sad.

MH what would be the penalty in your country for these animals??
Just curious mate!
Number 9
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby metalhead » Fri Nov 14, 2008 6:06 pm

Number 9 wrote:

so sad.

Just curious mate!

our government doesn't give two :censored: about what happens to kids in our country. seriously, I've seen what people do to kids (when I was younger, in my teens so I couldn't do anything). I remember my uncle having a go at a parent for hitting(hitting him really hard) his son in public once. I see 8 year old beggars begging for money because they are scared from their parents if they go back home at sundown with no money in their hands. What does our government do with that? nothing, absolutely nothing because you know why? secretarianism and fighting for a cause and :censored: like that is more important! all those shitty political parties with their big ego care more about themselves rather than fixing some social problems in our country. In the old days, the government would hang the parents for such attrocities.

right now? they don't even bring these type of social problems in the parliament to fix. I do think the law would jail the parents today, they abandoned capital punishment 7 or 8 years ago.
Last edited by metalhead on Fri Nov 14, 2008 6:07 pm, edited 1 time in total.
ImageImageImage
metalhead
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby Number 9 » Fri Nov 14, 2008 6:07 pm

metalhead wrote:
Number 9 wrote:

so sad.

Just curious mate!

our government doesn't give two :censored: about what happens to kids in our country. seriously, I've seen what people do to kids (when I was younger, in my teens so I couldn't do anything). I remember my uncle having a go at a parent for hitting(hitting him really hard) his son in public once. I see 8 year old beggars begging for money because they are scared from their parents if they go back home at sundown with no money in their hands. What does our government do with that? nothing, absolutely nothing because you know why? secretarianism and fighting for a cause and :censored: like that is more important! all those shitty political parties with their big ego care more about themselves rather than fixing some social problems in our country. In the old days, the government would hang the parents for such attrocities.

right now? they don't even bring these type of social problems in the parliament to fix. I do think the law would jail the parents today, they abandoned capital punishment 7 or 8 years ago.

Feckin worlds gone mad mate! :nod
Number 9
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby Judge » Fri Nov 14, 2008 6:30 pm

its similar right across the arab world baz

MH will confirm that
Judge
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Next

Return to General Chat Forum