Postby metalhead » Fri Nov 14, 2008 6:46 pm

Judge wrote:its similar right across the arab world baz

MH will confirm that

what right is that mate?
ImageImageImage
metalhead
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby kazza 1 » Fri Nov 14, 2008 7:31 pm

I'm totally sicken by this. Another child dies at the hands of his mother and step father. It really breaks my heart. And this all happened in the same council (Haringey) where Victoria Climbie died. Also at the hands of her parents. You would think they would have learnt from this! Aparrently not!
Baby P at risk for most of his short life and social services knew this. And as far as I'm concerned thay did nothing. The list of this poor child injuries is appalling.........

• Eight broken ribs and a broken back, with another area of bleeding around the spine at neck level.

• Numerous bruises, cuts and abrasions, including a deep tear to his left ear lobe, which had been pulled away from his head.

• Severe lacerations to the top of his head, including a large gouge which could have been caused by a dog bite.

• Blackened finger- and toenails, with several nails missing; the middle finger of his right hand was without a nail and its tip was also missing, as if it had been sliced off.

• A tear to his fraenulum, the strip of skin between the middle of the upper lip and the gum, which had partially healed.

• One of his front teeth had also been knocked out and was found in his colon. He had swallowed it.

I mean... who in their right mind WOULD or COULD do this to a small innocent child???
Gone but never forgotten
JUSTICE FOR BABY P REST IN PEACE BABY BOY X
kazza 1
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby Number 9 » Fri Nov 14, 2008 7:45 pm

kazza 1 wrote:I'm totally sicken by this. Another child dies at the hands of his mother and step father. It really breaks my heart. And this all happened in the same council (Haringey) where Victoria Climbie died. Also at the hands of her parents. You would think they would have learnt from this! Aparrently not!
Baby P at risk for most of his short life and social services knew this. And as far as I'm concerned thay did nothing. The list of this poor child injuries is appalling.........

• Eight broken ribs and a broken back, with another area of bleeding around the spine at neck level.

• Numerous bruises, cuts and abrasions, including a deep tear to his left ear lobe, which had been pulled away from his head.

• Severe lacerations to the top of his head, including a large gouge which could have been caused by a dog bite.

• Blackened finger- and toenails, with several nails missing; the middle finger of his right hand was without a nail and its tip was also missing, as if it had been sliced off.

• A tear to his fraenulum, the strip of skin between the middle of the upper lip and the gum, which had partially healed.

• One of his front teeth had also been knocked out and was found in his colon. He had swallowed it.

I mean... who in their right mind WOULD or COULD do this to a small innocent child???

:no
Just makes ya angry and sickens you thinking about it!
Number 9
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby NANNY RED » Fri Nov 14, 2008 7:55 pm

Look at that girl the other day who stabbed her two young kids to death shes been sent to a nut house not good enough im afraid her do gooders will claim she was in a mental state an was crying for help when she done it . Most of the older ones an a a few of the younger ones on here have got kids who have one day or another drove us round the bend but you dont :censored: kill or harm them your kids are to be cherished an protected not :censored: killed. My kids are 25 an 21 an i still protect them .
HE WHO BETRAYS WILL ALWAYS WALK ALONE
NANNY RED
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby metalhead » Fri Nov 14, 2008 8:11 pm

My mum just told me that a few weeks ago another case happened here, but its not the mother, it was the mother's brother who tortured and abused her 7 year old son, and she wanted to go to authority but she was threatned by her brother, so the neighbors did something about it, they contacted the authority and took the little boy to the hospital, unfortunately the boy died, and the kunt was taken to jail, who will stay for a short time :no
ImageImageImage
metalhead
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby Ciggy » Fri Nov 14, 2008 8:25 pm

:angry: Heres the :censored: evil horrible kunts pictures on facebook someone set a group up.

http://www.facebook.com/pages/Hang-Tracey-connelly/62366275504

I cannot get baby Peter out of my mind, hope the prison wardens turn a blind eye and these three get the same injuries as they did to baby peter.

Cant believe she has had another baby in prison plus she has another two who are still alive.
The reason they have withdrawn their names is because there is going to be another trial because they have abused her 3 year year old daughter aswell  :no

Im so angry and would love 10 minutes in a room with them all.

Evil horrible disgusting animals.
There is no-one anywhere in the world at any stage who is any bigger or any better than this football club.

Kenny Dalglish 1/2/2011

REST IN PEACE PHIL, YOU WILL NEVER BE FORGOTTEN.
Ciggy
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby metalhead » Fri Nov 14, 2008 8:36 pm

Ill tell ya, you know what they will do to the parents in Saudi Arabia if this happens? off with yer head! and Im serious.
ImageImageImage
metalhead
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby Number 9 » Fri Nov 14, 2008 8:44 pm

metalhead wrote:Ill tell ya, you know what they will do to the parents in Saudi Arabia if this happens? off with yer head! and Im serious.

Too quick a death for the bast@rds!
Number 9
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby metalhead » Fri Nov 14, 2008 8:47 pm

Number 9 wrote:
metalhead wrote:Ill tell ya, you know what they will do to the parents in Saudi Arabia if this happens? off with yer head! and Im serious.

Too quick a death for the bast@rds!

Yer, I would prefer them to die slowley and painfully! like the old midieval times with the strecher and all the other sorts of old contraptions.

RIP baby peter.
ImageImageImage
metalhead
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby J*o*n*D*o*e » Fri Nov 14, 2008 9:03 pm

very very sad news indeed and im going to leave it at that because stuff like this really gets to me.

where ever you are i hope you have finally found some peace.
ImageImage
J*o*n*D*o*e

Postby Ciggy » Fri Nov 14, 2008 9:08 pm

Ugly mingin bitch is on Friends reunited aswell, married to a lovly bloke she say feckinell.

http://www.friendsreunited.co.uk/signedi....37a4389
There is no-one anywhere in the world at any stage who is any bigger or any better than this football club.

Kenny Dalglish 1/2/2011

REST IN PEACE PHIL, YOU WILL NEVER BE FORGOTTEN.
Ciggy
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby Emerald Red » Fri Nov 14, 2008 9:12 pm

I don't know why I came in this thread. I can't look at the image of the kid and the cloths even if it is a render. People who question if the Devil exists need to shake their heads. They want evidence of him? Well there it is.
Emerald Red
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby Igor Zidane » Fri Nov 14, 2008 11:16 pm

hi this is mrs igor
i`m part of a facebook group which was set up on wednesday. its not a group that is demanding retribution or revenge, but merely asking for justice for baby p
for someone to be held responsible and for so called health professionals to be held accountable.
i`m friends with the girl who set it up and in just 3 days we now have over 11,000 members.
we are also in the process of trying to arrange some sort of peaceful demonstration at various locations across the country. the creator of this group is actually living in canada so can`t organise any demo`s and has asked would i sort one out for liverpool. ie organise a route etc. but to be honest i would`nt know where to start so if anyone can advise me i would be very grateful.

anyway the link for the group is

http://www.facebook.com/home.php?ref=home#/group.php?gid=32813244721
UP THE PURPS !!!
https://www.colfc.co.uk/
Igor Zidane
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby NANNY RED » Fri Nov 14, 2008 11:26 pm

Hiya mrs Igor :laugh: joined that group this avvie an a pat on the back for your mate for setting it up well in . i know theres a demo gonna be held in london In Harringay an up west .

Id just get a gathering going down by  the town hall or the main social services dept in Liverpool .

Hope thats been of help
HE WHO BETRAYS WILL ALWAYS WALK ALONE
NANNY RED
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby daxy1 » Sat Nov 15, 2008 12:11 am

i have a 3 year old girl living with me at the moment when we got her she had 11 un-answered fractures on her body including a spiral fracture on her right thigh she had been beaten with a hammer and had her finger,wrist, hand, elbow x2, ribs, spine, thigh,shoulder,both legs! these were all done in 2 months without seeking medical help she was left suffering until she came into are care.
we have fostered quite alot of kids and the situations some of these kids have been in is sickening and believe it or not she is not the worse case we have had just one of are current ones!
we love her to bits and she loves us to!
the parents get away with murder her mother received 12 months probation and a nice new relocated flat
the step father received 2 years in walton!!!!! i would kill the kunt!

my mate just received 12 years for armed robbery!!!! wtf there is no justice!

daxy1
LFC Super Member

PreviousNext

Return to General Chat Forum