Avatar and banner - Does anybody want this?

Please use this forum for general Non-Football related chat

Postby jonnymac1979 » Sat May 06, 2006 9:12 pm

First to reply gets it.  That's if anybody wants it.

HURRY!!!!!!

:laugh:

jonnymac1979

Postby Cool Hand Luke » Sat May 06, 2006 9:20 pm

Very nice, but i like to be dial up friendly, and i already have my sonic thing.

i think yes what about you
Cool Hand Luke
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby jonnymac1979 » Sat May 06, 2006 9:28 pm

I think you have the option of switching enabling or disabling signatues.  It's only 16k anyway and it will take 2 seconds to load on a 56kbps dial up connection.
jonnymac1979

Postby anti-hero » Sat May 06, 2006 10:29 pm

How do you make those?
anti-hero
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby woof woof ! » Sat May 06, 2006 10:36 pm

Are you having a sale Jonny ? :D

How about some retro banners ? Jan Molby , Tommy Smith , Terry McDermot , David Fairclough etc etc .

:D

woof woof !
Forum Moderator

Postby jonnymac1979 » Sat May 06, 2006 10:56 pm

I did a Fairclugh one for Supersub before I came up with the design I did for him.  Supersub's is based on the surface of the Sun, and the Liverpool badge is a kind of solar flare. 

It might not look like it but that's what I was going for!!!!! :laugh:

Yeah, I might knock a few retro ones up, it's a good idea.
jonnymac1979

Postby jonnymac1979 » Sat May 06, 2006 10:59 pm

anti-hero wrote:How do you make those?

Macromedia Fireworks MX 2004, and Adobe Photoshop 7.0. 

I sometimes use Paint Shop Pro 8 and Animation Shop 3.

Then just trial and error depending on what effect I want.  A lot of gradients, fading, merging layers etc... I find it quite interesting. 

You lot are all just my guinea pigs to test out my skills.  You's are doing me a favour by asking for them to be honest.  :D
jonnymac1979

Postby adamnbarrett » Sat May 06, 2006 11:03 pm

jonnymac1979 wrote:First to reply gets it.  That's if anybody wants it.

HURRY!!!!!!

someone's bored  :D
Image Image Image
adamnbarrett
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby RAFABENITEZ » Sat May 06, 2006 11:04 pm

similar to mine..........
RAFABENITEZ
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby jonnymac1979 » Sat May 06, 2006 11:12 pm

adamnbarrett wrote:someone's bored  :D

Not really mate, I actually enjoy pissing about with graphics.  Everyone's out in the house so I'm just enjoying sitting at the PC.  My brothers will come in pissed shortly so I'll have a couple of cans with them before I go to bed. 

Unfortunately, I nearly poisoned myself with alcohol yesterday and it's cost me having any kind of physical day.  That's why I'm sitting in on a Saturday night.  I've sat on my arse watching Smallville all day (fantastic programme) and I've had to knock back a free ticket for The Zutons and a night out in Preston tonight because of my monster session yesterday.
Last edited by jonnymac1979 on Sat May 06, 2006 11:13 pm, edited 1 time in total.
jonnymac1979

Postby LFCFan4Life » Sat May 06, 2006 11:21 pm

Hmm................... could you perhaps make a Carra sig in the same way you did with that Robbie one?

If not I'll take this one anyway.

[Don't know what username you should put on the sig, either this one or A.B., whatever you prefer]
You'll Never Walk Alone drummerphil
LFCFan4Life
LFC Super Member

Postby jonnymac1979 » Sat May 06, 2006 11:30 pm

LFCFan4Life wrote:Hmm................... could you perhaps make a Carra sig in the same way you did with that Robbie one?

[Don't know what username you should put on the sig, either this one or A.B., whatever you prefer]

Yeah I can sort a Carra picture out no probs.  Might not be tonight, but I'll sort it out for you.  Any colours in mind?  Specific designs?

Why don't you PM LFC and ask him to change your name to AB.  He'll sort it out for you.  Everybody liked AB.  No one likes LFCFan4Life!!!

Only kidding mate.

Now, does anybody want the Robbie one?  :buttrock
jonnymac1979

Postby LFCFan4Life » Sat May 06, 2006 11:37 pm

jonnymac1979 wrote:
LFCFan4Life wrote:Hmm................... could you perhaps make a Carra sig in the same way you did with that Robbie one?

Yeah I can sort a Carra picture out no probs.  Might not be tonight, but I'll sort it out for you.  Any colours in mind?  Specific designs?

Why don't you PM LFC and ask him to change your name to AB.  He'll sort it out for you.  Everybody liked AB.  No one likes LFCFan4Life!!!

Only kidding mate.

Now, does anybody want the Robbie one?  :buttrock

Use a white background for the Carra one, like you did with the Robbie sig. Basicaly did exactly the same thing you did with this sig except it's for Carra  :D

I PM'ed Supersub about the username. I asked him if he could talk to LFC about changing my e-mail on that account to the one I specified in order for me to get my password back.
LFCFan4Life
LFC Super Member

Postby jonnymac1979 » Sat May 06, 2006 11:40 pm

Probably be easier just to change your username on this account to be honest mate.  That's what I'd do, saves the messing around with e-mail addresses and stuff.  Up to you though, let me know if you get it sorted so I can put the right name on the banner.
jonnymac1979

Postby LFCFan4Life » Sun May 07, 2006 12:16 am

Sounds like an easier solution if I'm honest. Can you mods do it or does only LFC have the power to do so?
LFCFan4Life
LFC Super Member

Next

Return to General Chat Forum