Attention! - Revised and updated forum guidelines

Please use this forum for general Non-Football related chat

Postby Ciggy » Sun Jul 19, 2009 8:27 pm

Id like to know what we can post in future?

When I logged on this morning it was like I was a child being back at school it was really pathetic if Im honest who wrote all that? Its only a forum for gods sake.

I come on here as habit I certainly do not enjoy it anymore, cause of all the grasses and heavy handedness all the fun has gone.

Pretty soon there will be no members left.
Once the season starts and we get beat and gobsh!tes are saying Rafa out, and if Ive been on the Fanta well that will be me banned, barry and Lando :D

Whilst the gobsh!tes will continue to talk bollox and get away with it cause they dont call someone a kunt.
There is no-one anywhere in the world at any stage who is any bigger or any better than this football club.

Kenny Dalglish 1/2/2011

REST IN PEACE PHIL, YOU WILL NEVER BE FORGOTTEN.
Ciggy
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby Number 9 » Sun Jul 19, 2009 9:03 pm

Ciggy wrote:Id like to know what we can post in future?

When I logged on this morning it was like I was a child being back at school it was really pathetic if Im honest who wrote all that? Its only a forum for gods sake.

I come on here as habit I certainly do not enjoy it anymore, cause of all the grasses and heavy handedness all the fun has gone.

Pretty soon there will be no members left.
Once the season starts and we get beat and gobsh!tes are saying Rafa out, and if Ive been on the Fanta well that will be me banned, barry and Lando :D

Whilst the gobsh!tes will continue to talk bollox and get away with it cause they dont call someone a kunt.

Agreed it is all a bit OTT like!
Theres less rules in a fuc'king jail!! :laugh:
Number 9
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby bigmick » Sun Jul 19, 2009 9:25 pm

Ciggy wrote:Whilst the gobsh!tes will continue to talk bollox and get away with it cause they dont call someone a kunt.

Can't think who you mean Lynds  :)

The rules do read a bit long, but then I suppose you always get someone who'll say "yeah but what about if this happens", and I think the mods have just tried to cover all bases.

However thr rules are phrased up though, as long as they apply to everybody then it's all good.
"se e in una bottigla ed e bianco, e latte".
bigmick
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby JC_81 » Sun Jul 19, 2009 9:41 pm

post deleted
Last edited by JC_81 on Sun Jul 19, 2009 10:52 pm, edited 1 time in total.
JC_81
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby Ciggy » Sun Jul 19, 2009 10:04 pm

bigmick wrote:
Ciggy wrote:Whilst the gobsh!tes will continue to talk bollox and get away with it cause they dont call someone a kunt.

Can't think who you mean Lynds  :)

I didnt mean you Mick, because I dont think your a gobsh!te.
There is no-one anywhere in the world at any stage who is any bigger or any better than this football club.

Kenny Dalglish 1/2/2011

Ciggy
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby Sabre » Sun Jul 19, 2009 10:07 pm

Theres less rules in a fuc'king jail!! 

I think you say "this one had me on stitches" when a comment makes you laugh out loud.

:D
SOS member #1499

Drummerphil, never forgotten.
Sabre
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby Ciggy » Sun Jul 19, 2009 10:18 pm

Sabre wrote:
Theres less rules in a fuc'king jail!! 

I think you say "this one had me on stitches" when a comment makes you laugh out loud.

:D

T'is true I think we all know that BB wrote them, but a Canadian cannot know how we speak is in joke or true if you know what I mean.

I didnt like what I saw when I logged on this morning not because Im a serial offender meself but because it was a sort of authority person saying quit your bullsh!t or your out, and I do not like being talked down to like that.

I know I dont have to participate on the forum and can leave at anytime but it was very condersending to say the least its not an OJ Simpson trial its a forum.

People need to lighten up and grow some balls cant believe a gang of grown men press report to MOD when they get insulted in a topic, pm the so called offender and offer him out this forum has really made me realise how childish some men are.

Grow up and tell the fella to fuck rar off instead of sending pms to mods ohhhhhh mod he insulted me booo fecking hoooo grow up you idiots.

Our joke clique has broken up because miserable @rses couldnt take a joke or a laugh or where jealous, loads have left loads of regs dont bother posting anymore and the mods should ask the reason why and not just continue thinking this is the bestest Liverpool forum eva, it used to be but its not anymore maybe people should look closer to home for the reason that its not anymore.

Wooly, Andy, Taff, St Mick, Woof, Zara, Judge, Barry, Lando we used to have a right scream on here there is reason that, it has stopped maybe they have moved on with their lives apart from Judge :D or the forum has become so boring and militant they just can't be @rsed.

But things have changed and BIG time.
Last edited by Ciggy on Sun Jul 19, 2009 10:35 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Kenny Dalglish 1/2/2011

Ciggy
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby Bad Bob » Mon Jul 20, 2009 2:46 am

The new guidelines read long primarily because the requests for reform asked for greater transparency.  And, if you're going to have greater transparency, you need to have the bases covered.  They're not meant to talk down to anyone or be condescending, they're meant to make moderating decisions clearer.  :)
Bad Bob
LFC Guru Member

Postby bigmick » Mon Jul 20, 2009 4:13 am

One thing which wasn't covered Bob was polls. If you call someone a c... in a poll, is it Ok? You know the kind of thing, Do you bigMick is either a) a c... b) a total c... c) a complete c... etc etc. Might as well get things all clarified up while we're at it, save any ambiguity later  :)
bigmick
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby Toffeehater » Mon Jul 20, 2009 5:12 am

option A for me :D
Toffeehater
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby Festy » Mon Jul 20, 2009 5:12 am

bigmick wrote:One thing which wasn't covered Bob was polls. If you call someone a c... in a poll, is it Ok? You know the kind of thing, Do you bigMick is either a) a c... b) a total c... c) a complete c... etc etc. Might as well get things all clarified up while we're at it, save any ambiguity later  :)

Mick, you are just giving Judge fresh ideas for starting a new poll.  :D
ImageImageImage

-----YOU WILL NEVER WALK ALONE. WILL YOU ?-----
Festy

Postby bigmick » Mon Jul 20, 2009 5:40 am

Feck off you two (Toff and Festy :laugh:), I've got enough on me plate without you two starting off. I must admit though I didn't really think the ramifications of that particular post through properly though  :D .
bigmick
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby GYBS » Mon Jul 20, 2009 6:53 pm

New rules seems fair enough to me . Hopefully the hostility seen over the last couple of weeks will die down once football starts proper .
GYBS
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby account deleted by request » Mon Jul 20, 2009 10:09 pm

GYBS wrote:New rules seems fair enough to me . Hopefully the hostility seen over the last couple of weeks will die down once football starts proper .

Excessive  use of one-line posts, smileys or images, disrupting the flow of threads   

You are already walking dangerously close to the edge mate  :D

I agree GYBS, hopefully once the season starts we can get back to moaning and groaning about the team and abusing the referee and not each other.
account deleted by request

Postby GYBS » Mon Jul 20, 2009 10:14 pm

s@int wrote:
GYBS wrote:New rules seems fair enough to me . Hopefully the hostility seen over the last couple of weeks will die down once football starts proper .

Excessive  use of one-line posts, smileys or images, disrupting the flow of threads   

You are already walking dangerously close to the edge mate  :D

I agree GYBS, hopefully once the season starts we can get back to moaning and groaning about the team and abusing the referee and not each other.

from what i have seen over the last week mate it seems someone else has taken my crown and got a new updated AK-47 - come in el nino your time is up  :D
GYBS
>> LFC Elite Member <<

PreviousNext

Return to General Chat Forum