Argument thread - No discussions, just arguments !

Please use this forum for general Non-Football related chat

Postby Kharhaz » Sun Feb 10, 2008 1:43 am

Theres a thread for most things, but there isnt a thread for just plain arguments, now this isnt the place to throw insults at each other I consider this a thread to argument against what is commonplace in todays society and just argue about it ! No one to say stop it, your views are misplaced, you can argue until your blue in the face. I'll start one.

I am sick and tired of people giving teenagers the excuse to use there parents and there upbringing as an excuse as to why they are born and bred @ssholes ! My mum died, my dad was an alcoholic the only way for me to live was to steal from other people and sell to make money. BS ! .......

This is gonna be locked aint it?

If not argue away !
Bill Shankly: “I was the best manager in Britain because I was never devious or cheated anyone. I’d break my wife’s legs if I played against her, but I’d never cheat her.”
Kharhaz
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby account deleted by request » Sun Feb 10, 2008 1:48 am

Nah, its going to be locked  :D
account deleted by request

Postby Kharhaz » Sun Feb 10, 2008 1:57 am

s@int wrote:Nah, its going to be locked  :D

No it isnt !!
Bill Shankly: “I was the best manager in Britain because I was never devious or cheated anyone. I’d break my wife’s legs if I played against her, but I’d never cheat her.”
Kharhaz
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby account deleted by request » Sun Feb 10, 2008 1:58 am

OK :D

Postby Kharhaz » Sun Feb 10, 2008 1:59 am

Women boxers? Frank Bruno once said its wrong, they have things that if hit can cause cancer ! I agree with him ! No women boxers, leave it to the men ...
Kharhaz
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby account deleted by request » Sun Feb 10, 2008 2:04 am

Do you live in London Kharhaz?

Blaze ravages London market area 

Flames were reported leaping up to 30ft in the air
Up to 100 firefighters are still tackling a major blaze that has ravaged the famous markets area in Camden Town, north London.
The fire was reportedly centred on Camden Canal Market, to the east of Chalk Farm Road

Postby 66-1112520797 » Sun Feb 10, 2008 2:25 am

Camden town is cool man. :cool:
66-1112520797

Postby account deleted by request » Sun Feb 10, 2008 2:30 am

Bamaga man wrote:Camden town is cool man. :cool:

not tonight its not

Postby 66-1112520797 » Sun Feb 10, 2008 2:37 am

s@int wrote:

not tonight its not

:(  :D
66-1112520797

Postby 112-1077774096 » Sun Feb 10, 2008 5:48 am

s@int wrote:

not tonight its not

:D

talking of rowdy teenagers, in thailand the teens go racing on their motorbikes, basically closing roads at 2am and racing. anyway last week the police decided with no warning to block them in an arrest them all, their bikes were taken away and all the teens were sent to prison for behaviour training for one month (no trial). when the parents came to the police station to complain they were also arrested and sent to the same prison to learn how to control their children

:buttrock
112-1077774096

Postby Lando_Griffin » Sun Feb 10, 2008 5:53 am

peewee wrote:
s@int wrote:

not tonight its not

talking of rowdy teenagers, in thailand the teens go racing on their motorbikes, basically closing roads at 2am and racing. anyway last week the police decided with no warning to block them in an arrest them all, their bikes were taken away and all the teens were sent to prison for behaviour training for one month (no trial). when the parents came to the police station to complain they were also arrested and sent to the same prison to learn how to control their children

All of a sudden my opinion of Thailand has changed for the better...

Rafa Benitez - An unfinished Legend.
Lando_Griffin
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby jonnymac1979 » Sun Feb 10, 2008 5:57 am

Can't believe pubs close you know.

Thought we had this 24 hour thing going on in this country.  I wouldn't know because I haven't voted since I was 18.  Not up to speed on Mr Brown's policies.  Unless it's seeing him off to the coast...

Regardless,  I've been in some boozer long after last orders tonight in Town and I reckon I did well.  I was still drinking alcohol flavoured beverines about half an hour ago.

You don't half meet some fucking helmets when you're out don't you?  Some people should be made to stay indoors rather than bother trying to talk to other human beings (fucking me specifically...).

I wouldn't mind but last time I checked, I weren't wearing a big massive sticker saying "If you are a dickhead, come and talk to me, I've got all the time in the world for you" and the reason being is that sticker companies limit you to 150 characters.

Ahh fuck this.  I'm going to sleep...  Listening to The Coral Dreaming of You...  Nackered.
jonnymac1979

Postby jonnymac1979 » Sun Feb 10, 2008 6:04 am

Lando_Griffin wrote:
peewee wrote:
s@int wrote:

not tonight its not

Should you ever get the opportunity, go. 

I've been and it was a blinder of a holiday.  And if you can co-incide your trip with a visit to Koh Phanang, and the full moon beach party, you've struck gold...
jonnymac1979

Postby Lando_Griffin » Sun Feb 10, 2008 6:05 am

jonnymac1979 wrote:
Lando_Griffin wrote:
peewee wrote:
s@int wrote:

not tonight its not

Should you ever get the opportunity, go. 

I've been and it was a blinder of a holiday.  And if you can co-incide your trip with a visit to Koh Phanang, and the full moon beach party, you've struck gold...

I shall bear that in mind mate.

(Which reminds me - I need to renew my passport...!)

Rafa Benitez - An unfinished Legend.
Lando_Griffin
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby laza » Sun Feb 10, 2008 11:11 am

Thailands awesome, had my third trip over there last June at Koi Samui, bloody brilliant time
Forever Red in this life and the next
laza
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Next

Return to General Chat Forum