Andy fordham returns to darts - Check out the pics - f*cking hell!

Please use this forum for general Non-Football related chat

Postby ivor_the_injun » Thu Nov 15, 2007 7:20 pm

Can't believe it's the same guy. He looks like George Harrison in a fat suit.  :suspect:

Glad his health is better now - he was one of those guys you could just see dropping dead at any moment.
ivor_the_injun

Postby LFC2007 » Thu Nov 15, 2007 7:24 pm

:Oo:

Looks like a completely different person, can't believe it's him tbh.

Mind boggling.
LFC2007

Postby ivor_the_injun » Thu Nov 15, 2007 7:25 pm

There's an interview with him on the BBC site - the stroke's b*ggered up his speech something chronic. Can't understand a word he's saying...

http://www.bbc.co.uk/mediase....&nbwm=1
ivor_the_injun

Postby NANNY RED » Thu Nov 15, 2007 8:11 pm

Hes mam lives in the same road as me i was talking to her the other day and this lad was parking the car up in the drive my god i didnt realise it was him until now hes a different fella
HE WHO BETRAYS WILL ALWAYS WALK ALONE
NANNY RED
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby destro » Thu Nov 15, 2007 8:40 pm

Its amazing what people can do when their health is at risk, I remember him being on that Celebrity Fit Club and the resident Doctor on there told him he would be in BIG trouble health wise if he didn't sort himself out. I think he collapsed at a tournament earlier this year due to health problems, its great to see him doing something about it even if he does look like he is stood in front of a fair ground mirror :laugh:
destro

Postby Kharhaz » Fri Nov 16, 2007 2:10 am

destro wrote:Its amazing what people can do when their health is at risk, I remember him being on that Celebrity Fit Club and the resident Doctor on there told him he would be in BIG trouble health wise if he didn't sort himself out. I think he collapsed at a tournament earlier this year due to health problems, its great to see him doing something about it even if he does look like he is stood in front of a fair ground mirror :laugh:

Isnt it funny how it takes a near fatal incident to make people realise how they live there lives is the wrong way? (George Best not included)
Bill Shankly: “I was the best manager in Britain because I was never devious or cheated anyone. I’d break my wife’s legs if I played against her, but I’d never cheat her.”
Kharhaz
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby PhiLFC » Fri Nov 16, 2007 11:23 am

ivor_the_injun wrote:Image

Can't believe it's the same guy. He looks like George Harrison in a fat suit.  :suspect:

Glad his health is better now - he was one of those guys you could just see dropping dead at any moment.

Wow
PhiLFC

Return to General Chat Forum