An idea for some people

Please use this forum for general Non-Football related chat

Postby Benny The Noon » Mon Aug 23, 2010 2:08 pm

If your incapable of respecting other peoples right to be able to post their opinion without being subjected to abuse or insults just because your don't agree with the opinion , or it's too negative etc then either learn to reply in a respectful manner and try debating the points without insults or just walk on by and ignore them . Why do people think just because it's an Internet forum that they can't act in a mature respectful manner ? Yes I know I'm not too pleased with things at the club at the moment and wish to express my view on that but why should I be treated with insults from people who disagree . Looking through the forum it seems I'm not the only one who feels the same way .
Benny The Noon

Postby metalhead » Mon Aug 23, 2010 2:26 pm

Lol, your a funny guy :laugh:

You just seem so negative lately, we haven't even made it half to the season and you've become Heimdall all of a sudden (sorry heimdall mate), patience is a virtue.
ImageImageImage
metalhead
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby Benny The Noon » Mon Aug 23, 2010 2:34 pm

Yes i am negative at the moment mate as I'm struggling to find positives but I really want to it change and i hope we really do have a cracking season and my opinion will change but that doesn't mean people should respect posters right to have an opinion though should it ?
Benny The Noon

Postby fivecups » Mon Aug 23, 2010 2:44 pm

Benny The Noon wrote:Yes i am negative at the moment mate as I'm struggling to find positives but I really want to it change and i hope we really do have a cracking season and my opinion will change but that doesn't mean people should respect posters right to have an opinion though should it ?

If we're going to have a rant thread, then it's very annoying when people don't read, structure and correct their posts before posting them. Many posts on Newkit are almost unreadable because of spelling and grammatical errors. And in most cases, it's not an inability to write properly, it's just laziness. How hard is it to preview and correct a post before posting it?

I'm no grammatical genius but I generally try to review my posts to ensure they are readable before putting them up.

What do you think?
Last edited by fivecups on Mon Aug 23, 2010 2:45 pm, edited 1 time in total.
fivecups
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby dawson99 » Mon Aug 23, 2010 2:48 pm

Benny The Noon wrote:Yes i am negative at the moment mate as I'm struggling to find positives but I really want to it change and i hope we really do have a cracking season and my opinion will change but that doesn't mean people should respect posters right to have an opinion though should it ?

no offence dude but the reason people are taking the pi$$, is because you have become a whining b!tch... We have only played noe game in the league, playing betetr football with 10 men than we played virtually the whole of last season.

Go support Inter if you are that upset about Rafa but people will rip into you whilst you keep the eyeore routine going
0118 999 881 999 119 7253
dawson99
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby Benny The Noon » Mon Aug 23, 2010 2:57 pm

Im sorry but please point out where I'm mentioning Rafa ? I don't like the situation and the club at the moment and my expectations are low presently but I'm FUC.KING sick of people saying I'm bitter or go support inter etc etc - people on here are incapable of showing respect to other peoples opinion . Just because I'm not dancing from the rooftops doesn't make me any less of a fan than anyone else nor am i more of a fan than anyone .
Benny The Noon

Postby Benny The Noon » Mon Aug 23, 2010 3:03 pm

Sorry that should of read " don't like the situation of the club " not situation and club :D
Benny The Noon

Postby Bad Bob » Mon Aug 23, 2010 3:17 pm

For the record, I have spoken to and dished cards to members who have indulged in abuse or sought to stoke flame wars over the past few days and will continue to do so as and when circumstances warrant.  I do think that posters should give opposing opinions more respect on here in general and I think a broad diversity of views makes for a healthier and more interesting discussion.  With that said, Benny, the ignore function works both ways and is certainly an option available to you if you're don't like the opinions others form about your posts.  There's nothing stopping you from posting as you please while sidestepping those responses that you feel don't afford you and your views the proper respect.
Bad Bob
LFC Guru Member

Postby Benny The Noon » Mon Aug 23, 2010 3:23 pm

Your right Bob it does and I have no problems at all with people having a different opinion - that's what this place is about and enjoy the debate and banter it's when peopl step over the line , hopefully it will stop soon and we can all just concentrate on football
Benny The Noon

Postby Ben Patrick » Mon Aug 23, 2010 3:36 pm

Benny The Noon wrote:If your incapable of respecting other peoples right to be able to post their opinion without being subjected to abuse or insults just because your don't agree with the opinion , or it's too negative etc then either learn to reply in a respectful manner and try debating the points without insults or just walk on by and ignore them . Why do people think just because it's an Internet forum that they can't act in a mature respectful manner ? Yes I know I'm not too pleased with things at the club at the moment and wish to express my view on that but why should I be treated with insults from people who disagree . Looking through the forum it seems I'm not the only one who feels the same way .

cos your a blurt  :D
Sabre looks like a big lezzer
Ben Patrick

Postby Benny The Noon » Mon Aug 23, 2010 3:38 pm

:laugh:
Cheers Ben . Haven't seen you post much lately ?
Benny The Noon

Postby babu » Mon Aug 23, 2010 3:47 pm

For f#*ck sake get over yourself.

babu
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby SouthCoastShankly » Mon Aug 23, 2010 3:48 pm

Benny The Noon wrote:Im sorry but please point out where I'm mentioning Rafa ? I don't like the situation and the club at the moment and my expectations are low presently but I'm FUC.KING sick of people saying I'm bitter or go support inter etc etc - people on here are incapable of showing respect to other peoples opinion . Just because I'm not dancing from the rooftops doesn't make me any less of a fan than anyone else nor am i more of a fan than anyone .

I think the Benayoun departure is still weighing heavily on your mind. Time to move on Benny, the grieving has to stop.
SouthCoastShankly
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby Ben Patrick » Mon Aug 23, 2010 3:48 pm

Benny The Noon wrote: :laugh:
Cheers Ben . Haven't seen you post much lately ?

We have changed internet provider mate and it hasnt come on yet.
Think it goes back on one day this week, hope so anyway as its doing my head in.
Sabre looks like a big lezzer
Ben Patrick

Postby dawson99 » Mon Aug 23, 2010 3:49 pm

Oh great, Ben's back, jsut when we thought we couldn't get any mroe depressed ;)
0118 999 881 999 119 7253
dawson99
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Next

Return to General Chat Forum