Am i a traitor? - Feel a bit dirty....

Please use this forum for general Non-Football related chat

Postby 67-1161385641 » Thu Nov 16, 2006 11:57 pm

It's pretty much another pointless trend for kids, when they hit there's early twenties it will die down, when I was a youngster grunge was the in thing, people used to dress like Cobain and Edd Vedder. I have to say some grunge wasn't too bad.
67-1161385641

Postby jonnymac1979 » Thu Nov 16, 2006 11:57 pm

CharmlessMan wrote:They're basically a pink goth, picture a standard goth from the 80's but mixed with a bit of pink. They're knicknamed "the pink goths".  :D

I still don't follow.  I'm not down with the kids. 

I wear normal clothes and I have longish hair, but not in a girl way, and I wear specs, quite a trendy designer pair cause I'm blind without them.  I drink a stupid amount of alcohol and I don't wear talcum powder on my face to make myself look pale, in fact, I'm quite dark so I'm deffo not one by the sounds of things.
jonnymac1979

Postby coddy » Thu Nov 16, 2006 11:58 pm

CharmlessMan wrote:It's pretty much another pointless trend for kids, when they hit there's early twenties it will die down, when I was a youngster grunge was the in thing, people used to dress like Cobain and Edd Vedder. I have to say some grunge wasn't too bad.

Im in my twenties and still love most Emo :)
YNWA Drummerphil RIP

Immortalised by his own Legend. God Speed.

End Transmission.....
coddy
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby Ciggy » Thu Nov 16, 2006 11:58 pm

jonnymac1979 wrote:What's an emo Ciggy? 

They took over from the Goths, dye their hair black, use hair straightners, wear nail varnish and eye liner.
So John your safe your deffo not an Emo  :D
There is no-one anywhere in the world at any stage who is any bigger or any better than this football club.

Kenny Dalglish 1/2/2011

REST IN PEACE PHIL, YOU WILL NEVER BE FORGOTTEN.
Ciggy
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby 67-1161385641 » Thu Nov 16, 2006 11:59 pm

coddy wrote:
CharmlessMan wrote:It's pretty much another pointless trend for kids, when they hit there's early twenties it will die down, when I was a youngster grunge was the in thing, people used to dress like Cobain and Edd Vedder. I have to say some grunge wasn't too bad.

Do you walk around draped in pink and black though? What section of emo core do you listen to? There is three if I can remember correctly.
67-1161385641

Postby jonnymac1979 » Thu Nov 16, 2006 11:59 pm

Do you mean Crazy House types?  Can't say I've ever frequented the gaff but I tihnk I know the type.
jonnymac1979

Postby 67-1161385641 » Fri Nov 17, 2006 12:00 am

jonnymac1979 wrote:
CharmlessMan wrote:They're basically a pink goth, picture a standard goth from the 80's but mixed with a bit of pink. They're knicknamed "the pink goths".  :D

I wear normal clothes and I have longish hair, but not in a girl way, and I wear specs, quite a trendy designer pair cause I'm blind without them.  I drink a stupid amount of alcohol and I don't wear talcum powder on my face to make myself look pale, in fact, I'm quite dark so I'm deffo not one by the sounds of things.

Nope, you're just a long haired lover from Liverpool, a dying breed by the looks of things.  :laugh:
67-1161385641

Postby Ciggy » Fri Nov 17, 2006 12:01 am

jonnymac1979 wrote:Do you mean Crazy House types?  Can't say I've ever frequented the gaff but I tihnk I know the type.

:nod  Yer Crazy house types.
There is no-one anywhere in the world at any stage who is any bigger or any better than this football club.

Kenny Dalglish 1/2/2011

REST IN PEACE PHIL, YOU WILL NEVER BE FORGOTTEN.
Ciggy
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby 67-1161385641 » Fri Nov 17, 2006 12:01 am

jonnymac1979 wrote:Do you mean Crazy House types?  Can't say I've ever frequented the gaff but I tihnk I know the type.

Yeah, pretty much.
67-1161385641

Postby coddy » Fri Nov 17, 2006 12:01 am

CharmlessMan wrote:
coddy wrote:

Do you walk around draped in pink and black though? What section of emo core do you listen to? There is three if I can remember correctly.

No im a jean wearing, football shirt wearing normal Air Force guy.

Im more into my College rock but love P!@TD and MCR. more into Boy hits car and Jimmy Eat World etc....
YNWA Drummerphil RIP

End Transmission.....
coddy
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby 67-1161385641 » Fri Nov 17, 2006 12:03 am

coddy wrote:
CharmlessMan wrote:
coddy wrote:

Im more into my College rock but love P!@TD and MCR. more into Boy hits car and Jimmy Eat World etc....

You're third wave then, I can remember when emos used to wear big thick, black glasses, and those stripy jumpers and used to listen to the cure.  :D
67-1161385641

Postby jonnymac1979 » Fri Nov 17, 2006 12:03 am

CharmlessMan wrote:
jonnymac1979 wrote:

Nope, you're just a long haired lover from Liverpool, a dying breed by the looks of things.  :laugh:

That'll do me.
jonnymac1979

Postby coddy » Fri Nov 17, 2006 12:05 am

CharmlessMan wrote:
coddy wrote:
CharmlessMan wrote:
coddy wrote:

You're third wave then, I can remember when emos used to wear big thick, black glasses, and those stripy jumpers and used to listen to the cure.  :D

Nah im not into the whole G.A.Y. Emo theme........

are All-American Rejects classed as Emo??
YNWA Drummerphil RIP

End Transmission.....
coddy
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby 67-1161385641 » Fri Nov 17, 2006 12:06 am

jonnymac1979 wrote:
CharmlessMan wrote:
jonnymac1979 wrote:

That'll do me.

:D

I don't blame you, I always hated being catergorised as a youngster, I can remember when I wore a Smith t-shirt to school and was pretty much called a "suicidal teen" and I was branded " a freak" it was most annoying.
67-1161385641

Postby Woollyback » Fri Nov 17, 2006 12:07 am

crazy house :laugh:  there's a blast from my past, got dragged in there a couple of times by some dutch madman with a mohican who was part of out crowd. it was sh*t :sleep

talking of emo's i'd rather have an emo for a son/daughter than a skinhead with his trackies tucked in his socks and his argos chain outside his fred perry striped jumper :O
b*ll*c*ks and s*i*e
Woollyback
>> LFC Elite Member <<

PreviousNext

Return to General Chat Forum