Al zarqawi killed

Please use this forum for general Non-Football related chat

Postby account deleted by request » Thu Jun 08, 2006 8:56 pm

Hope that evil cruel fu.ck died a horrible death and that they cut his balls off shove them in his gob and bury him in 6 feet of pig shi.t.

Hope I never get on your bad side Bob :)
account deleted by request

Postby 82-1074641017 » Thu Jun 08, 2006 9:40 pm

Good riddance I say, hes been personally responsible for the deaths of many Westerners and its one less scumbag on this earth
82-1074641017

Postby anti-hero » Fri Jun 09, 2006 12:41 am

Honolulu Bob wrote:Hope that evil cruel fu.ck died a horrible death and that they cut his balls off shove them in his gob and bury him in 6 feet of pig shi.t.

I dont think they could have even if they wanted to.

He was BOMBED.  :D
anti-hero
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby bng89 » Fri Jun 09, 2006 12:57 am

One less terrorist
Liverpool FC 1892
bng89

Postby Honolulu Bob » Fri Jun 09, 2006 6:08 am

anti-hero wrote:
Honolulu Bob wrote:Hope that evil cruel fu.ck died a horrible death and that they cut his balls off shove them in his gob and bury him in 6 feet of pig shi.t.

I dont think they could have even if they wanted to.

He was BOMBED.  :D

They could still have cut his balls off shoved them in his gob and buried him in pig sh.it.....smartar.se!!  :D
When you are a man, sometimes you wear stretchy pants in your room. It's for fun
Honolulu Bob
LFC Super Member

Postby Judge » Fri Jun 09, 2006 7:32 am

they may have done that bob, we are talking about the americans :D
Judge
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby Big Niall » Fri Jun 09, 2006 11:34 am

Glad his dead but still wish the war wasn't there and that basstard Hussein was still there keeping the balance in the middle east (albeit at a high cost to many).

To be honest though, you cannot defeat "terrorism" by military means. It has to be political. I don't know the answer but the IRA were only ever a few hundred men and the British could not defeat them militarily. It has taken talks/politics to get this far and hopefully they'll be confined to the history books soon.

If America leaves - the militants might get control of the country - like in Vietnam, but if they stay then they are seen as occupiers/crusaders/colonialists and will only stoke up more trouble. Unfortunately I see a civil war here one way or another. I'm a pessimist in all this :sniffle
Big Niall
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby metalhead » Fri Jun 09, 2006 11:58 am

Oh you just reminded me about something Big Niall, What the f*ck are they doing about Saddam Hussein anyways? the Iraq court is being really lineant to him!

He should have been taken to an international court to be prosecuted.
ImageImageImage
metalhead
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby babu » Fri Jun 09, 2006 1:02 pm

metalhead wrote:...are they doing about Saddam Hussein anyways? the Iraq court is being really lineant to him!

He should have been taken to an international court to be prosecuted.

bad idea. This has to be long process and inhouse (as much as possible IMO.

babu
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby Big Niall » Fri Jun 09, 2006 1:19 pm

The problem with the Hussein trial is that the west generally turned  a blind eye to it all when it happened as he was "our man" and favoured over the Ayatollah in Iran. So 20 years later when things change they now put him on trial. They sold him the ability to make all those chemical weapons (loophole in USA law as they didn't sell him the weapons just a "how to" guide)
Big Niall
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby taff » Fri Jun 09, 2006 3:26 pm

Its a huge debate and to be honest not one Id like to get into on the net.

Theres wrong on both sides and I assume we all hope that sense wins this war.

JBG's reference to WW11 makes sense but that was probably the last war where you could honestly say that the other side were at that time evil beyond belief and the alternative of not fighting would have been catastrophic.  This is what makes the argument so hard as I cannot justify terrorism at all but I also cannot justify the way that we are handling this war.
taff
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby woof woof ! » Fri Jun 09, 2006 3:50 pm

I'm more than happy that the f'cker was blown to pieces ,  a bit disappointed that he went so quick , but at least the kunt has gone .

As for the arguement "terrorist v freedom fighter " Anyone that revels in personnally decapitating innocent civilians is a f'ucking pyscho no matter what side they're on .Remember folks , if this fella's side wins , it's people with his mindset that will be in power .

woof woof !
Forum Moderator

Postby Igor Zidane » Fri Jun 09, 2006 3:53 pm

The hard part to get your head around is that we (the west) are partly responsable for the upkeep of Sadam's regime and therefore the whole mess were in now. Having said that ,that does not mean we should abandon Iraq to the Extremists and insurgents. We've made our bed and all that.

If we leave now ,the place will tare itself apart ,with alot more deaths than we are seeing now.
We must stick it out until Iraq is stable enough to run itself.
Wether you agreed with the war or not is now irrelevent, it's the situation we are left with that has to be dealt with. I for one don't want more Iraq civilian's blood on our goverments hands, by pulling out and leaving them to it.
UP THE PURPS !!!
https://www.colfc.co.uk/
Igor Zidane
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Previous

Return to General Chat Forum