9/11 special - Dutch television documentary

Please use this forum for general Non-Football related chat

Postby laza » Thu Apr 27, 2006 6:30 am

Lando_Griffin wrote:quote]
Why thankyou!  :D

WHy would the Pentagon fire a missile on themselves, though?

It makes absolutely no sense, and also has no foundation.

If we cannot accept the reality while there is any doubt, surely we cannot accept conspiracies by the same token?

err maybe they were aiming at the plane and missed.

Oh wait a minutes thats crazy talk like the American would ever be the victims of friendly fire
Forever Red in this life and the next
laza
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby adayinthelife » Sat Apr 29, 2006 5:52 am

laza wrote:
Lando_Griffin wrote:quote]
Why thankyou!  :D

WHy would the Pentagon fire a missile on themselves, though?

It makes absolutely no sense, and also has no foundation.

If we cannot accept the reality while there is any doubt, surely we cannot accept conspiracies by the same token?

err maybe they were aiming at the plane and missed.

Oh wait a minutes thats crazy talk like the American would ever be the victims of friendly fire

Seriously lads, why are there so many unanswered questions?

We were told the fires got hot enough to weaken the steel, yet the fires never got near hot enough.

According to the final NIST report on the collapse of the twin towers...

http://wtc.nist.gov/NISTNCSTAR1CollapseofTowers.pdf

“Of the more than 170 areas examined on 16 perimeter column panels, only three columns had evidence that the steel reached temperatures above 250C. ... Only two core column specimens had sufficient paint remaining to make such an analysis, and their temperatures did not reach 250C. ... Using metallographic analysis, NIST determined that there was no evidence that any of the samples had reached temperatures above 600C.”

There is also evidence from firefighters that the fires were isolated and could be taken out with two lines...

A “lost tape” of radio messages from firefighters inside the WTC on 9/11 is made public. Supposedly, “city fire officials simply delayed listening” to this tape until after the official report on the fire department’s response to the attacks was published, and they still refuse to allow any officials to discuss the contents. The tape reveals that two firefighters were able to reach the crash site on the 78th floor of the South Tower. While there, “Chief Palmer could see only two pockets of fire, and called for a pair of engine companies to fight them.”

How could these isolated pockets of fires hundreds of feet up in the air manage to survive the total collapse, and then reignite underneath all the rubble?

Even more amazingly there is also evidence of molten steel being found more than a month later...

http://www.seau.org/SEAUNews-2001-10.pdf

As of 21 days after the attack, the fires were still burning and molten steel was still running.

http://www.jhsph.edu/Publications/Special/Welch.htm

“Fires are still actively burning and the smoke is very intense. In some pockets now being uncovered, they are finding molten steel.”

There is no mention whatsoever of the molten metal in the official reports by FEMA, NIST, or the 9/11 Commission.

Dr. Frank Gayle, who leads the steel forensics aspects of NIST’s investigation of the WTC collapses, is quoted as saying, “Your gut reaction would be the jet fuel is what made the fire so very intense, a lot of people figured that’s what melted the steel. Indeed it didn’t, the steel did not melt.” [ABC News 7 (New York), 3/7/2004] As well as the reports of molten metal, data collected by NASA in the days after 9/11 finds dozens of “hot spots” (some over 1300 degrees) at Ground Zero (see September 16-23, 2001).

Thermal hot spots detected by satellite on September 16, 2001. Red and orange indicate the hottest locations. The World Trade Center twin tower footprint is in the lower center and the center of World Trade Center Building 7 is in the upper right. [Source: USGS]

http://www.cooperativeresearch.org/timelin....ots.jpg

They tried to deny this huge amount of molten steel even existed. How can you trust their version of events?

The victims families have been trying to get answers for years...

http://www.cbsnews.com/stories/2002/09/24/attack/main523156.shtml

But families of those killed in the attacks aren't buying it. Stephen Push, who lost his wife on American Flight 77, said the White House's independent 9/11 commission, proposed late Friday, wouldn't go far enough.

Push told CBS News Correspondent Bob Orr, "It's carefully crafted to make it look like a general endorsement but it actually says that the commission would look at everything except the intelligence failures."

The US government allocated just 3 million dollars to investigate what happened...

Bush will appoint the commission chairman and he sets a strict time frame (18 months) for the investigation. [CNN, 12/15/2002] The commission will only have a $3 million budget. Senator Jon Corzine (D) and others wonder how the commission can accomplish much with such a small budget.

How many people have been brainwashed?

http://video.google.com/videopl....pl=true
Smith to Shankly:My thigh is a bit sore,but I think I could play.
Shankly to Fagan:Tell him,Joe.He has got no chance of playing.
Smith to Fagan:Tell him to sod off.It is not his leg,it's mine.
Shankly to Smith:Oh no son.You are wrong,son.It is not your leg.
It is Liverpool Football Club's leg.
adayinthelife
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby Sabre » Sat Apr 29, 2006 7:15 am

IMHO independent investigation must be done, but at the same time cheap propaganda must be avoided. My point is that I'm open to hear every kind of theories provided that they're serious and with known facts, not speculation.

In the past U.S.A has done things like to sink a ship of theirs the "Maine" in 1898, to blame and to declare war to Spain and grab Cuba. That's proven and not by Spanish history writers, but even acknowledged by independent and american history (the U.S.A acknowledges nowadays that Spain did not sink that ship)

There have been also extended theories about how U.S.A entered the WWII (Pearl Harbour), but history men don't agree on this one.

But what it's unacceptable is to blame somebody with not serious proof, because there are too many lives and to make a documentary to feed cheap anti americanism isn't right. I haven't seen the documentary, but I've seen similar theories here in Spain, and many times they're too weak or not serious to deal with such a serious issue.
SOS member #1499

Drummerphil, never forgotten.
Sabre
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby adayinthelife » Mon May 01, 2006 12:32 am

Sabre wrote:IMHO independent investigation must be done, but at the same time cheap propaganda must be avoided. My point is that I'm open to hear every kind of theories provided that they're serious and with known facts, not speculation.

In the past U.S.A has done things like to sink a ship of theirs the "Maine" in 1898, to blame and to declare war to Spain and grab Cuba. That's proven and not by Spanish history writers, but even acknowledged by independent and american history (the U.S.A acknowledges nowadays that Spain did not sink that ship)

There have been also extended theories about how U.S.A entered the WWII (Pearl Harbour), but history men don't agree on this one.

But what it's unacceptable is to blame somebody with not serious proof, because there are too many lives and to make a documentary to feed cheap anti americanism isn't right. I haven't seen the documentary, but I've seen similar theories here in Spain, and many times they're too weak or not serious to deal with such a serious issue.

The trouble is an independent investigation will never be done, however there is more than enough evidence that 9/11 was an inside job.

Here is a link to a thread on the official flight 93 forums called MAINSTREAM PROOF 9/11 Was Inside Job...

http://www.universalpictures.com/forum....21852aa

I challenge everybody to read that thread and then try and tell me 9/11 wasn't an inside job.
Smith to Shankly:My thigh is a bit sore,but I think I could play.
Shankly to Fagan:Tell him,Joe.He has got no chance of playing.
Smith to Fagan:Tell him to sod off.It is not his leg,it's mine.
Shankly to Smith:Oh no son.You are wrong,son.It is not your leg.
It is Liverpool Football Club's leg.
adayinthelife
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Previous

Return to General Chat Forum