6 nations - Anyone watching it?

Please use this forum for general Non-Football related chat

Postby tubby » Sat Feb 06, 2010 7:46 pm

England doing ok so far, they should have this game sown up.
Last edited by tubby on Sat Feb 06, 2010 7:57 pm, edited 1 time in total.
My new blog for my upcoming holiday.

http://kunstevie.wordpress.com/
tubby
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby Kharhaz » Sun Feb 07, 2010 2:35 am

6 nations, Anyone watching it?

Nope ! :D
Bill Shankly: “I was the best manager in Britain because I was never devious or cheated anyone. I’d break my wife’s legs if I played against her, but I’d never cheat her.”
Kharhaz
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby made in UK » Sun Feb 07, 2010 11:32 am

We beat the Taffies!  :D  :buttrock
"I'm a bellend and now I'm banned for life"
made in UK
LFC Super Member

Postby Big Niall » Sun Feb 07, 2010 2:10 pm

Yeah, great tournament. I love the home games as all the away fans are great fun in the  pubs after games. The Italians and French don't travel that much though.

Ireland game was rubbish, the England v Wales game was great in the second half, I was surpsised England won.

It will be interesting to see how France do against Scotland, Scotland have a decent record in Murrayfield against them.
Big Niall
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby bunglemark2 » Mon Feb 08, 2010 12:35 pm

Scotland were poison, truly awful.....And I wasn't overly impressed with the French either...
Anyway - bring on Saturday. Let's stuff those cheese-eatin' surrender monkeys at home, wha' ?
Hoo-haaaaa....
:D
http://s2.tinypic.com/30ldif7_th.jpg
See yooo, Judas. Yoo're gettin' on mah titz !
bunglemark2

Postby GRAHAM01 » Mon Feb 08, 2010 1:26 pm

i really didn't think much of the eng/wales game both teams were poor and will need to raise there game if they want to do anything this year

i think looking at it england edged the game and deserved the win they seemed to have a little more flare in the backs and that won it for them, scumaging was just poor very poor
if you want some come get some!
GRAHAM01
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby heimdall » Mon Feb 08, 2010 1:30 pm

None of the teams are that impressive so far but I think the main teams might be England and France.
heimdall

Postby GRAHAM01 » Mon Feb 08, 2010 1:55 pm

heimdall wrote:None of the teams are that impressive so far but I think the main teams might be England and France.

i think ireland will be the team 2 win it again this year
if you want some come get some!
GRAHAM01
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby bunglemark2 » Mon Feb 08, 2010 1:55 pm

heimdall wrote:None of the teams are that impressive so far but I think the main teams might be England and France.

You obviously haven't the first phuckin' clue about rugby..AS WELL AS LFC....
bunglemark2

Postby Big Niall » Mon Feb 08, 2010 2:08 pm

France and Ireland are clearly the best two teams. However I give France the edge  :(

Wales can also do it on their day though and if that fool hadn't been sin binned then who know. England have much improved but still not top class. Scotland are also improved but lack a threat. Italy are poor.
Big Niall
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby heimdall » Mon Feb 08, 2010 2:13 pm

Big Niall wrote:France and Ireland are clearly the best two teams. However I give France the edge  :(

Wales can also do it on their day though and if that fool hadn't been sin binned then who know. England have much improved but still not top class. Scotland are also improved but lack a threat. Italy are poor.

Now lets comapre your reply to bungleboy, yours was contructive and polite the other one not quite so.  :D

Ireland are a good team there is no doubting that but I have a feeling England could come good, they were not at their best against Wales but I could see a lot of potential there. france certainly didn't impress me too much yesterday although they a re a very dangerous team, just ask any kiwi.  :D
heimdall

Postby bunglemark2 » Mon Feb 08, 2010 2:56 pm

Big Niall wrote:France and Ireland are clearly the best two teams. However I give France the edge  :(

Agreed BN..

I would give France the edge purely on the basis of the home fixtures....On the basis of form, it's hard to back against Ireland (15 games unbeaten now ? Most of them victories ? AND, we beat the current world champions ?) and there's no doubt that if all are playing to their best, there isn't a team that can compete with the flair of Drico, Darcy and Kearney.....The game against Italy was a bit of a damp squib, and worrying with only a week to go to Paris...
But I just think the French are on their way back. Watched the game they played in Marseille (I think) against the Kiwis and they were unlucky at times...They might be esp. up for the game against the Grand Slam winners on that basis...
bunglemark2

Postby peterc1992 » Wed Feb 10, 2010 4:05 pm

LOL,completly disregarding ireland
emlyn hughes:"liverpool are magic,everton are tragic"
peterc1992
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby Big Niall » Sat Feb 13, 2010 1:12 pm

Since that cheating kunt Henry, I really hate the French. Hope Ireland beat them although the French have only lost at home once in nine years.

I'd cheer for a Nazi team over the French now.

Damn you Brits for freeing France from Adolf :D
Big Niall
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby Redman in wales » Sat Feb 13, 2010 4:56 pm

wow. what a finish in the wales-scotland match.

4 minutes to go.. 24-14. Full time: 31-24. incredible. feel so sorry for scotland.
Redman in wales
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Next

Return to General Chat Forum