24 - Best Programme Ever

Please use this forum for general Non-Football related chat

Postby jonnymac1979 » Fri Apr 13, 2007 1:34 pm

10pm - 11pm.

Top, top episode, best of the season so far.  It's just gone up a notch.
jonnymac1979

Postby dia- mond » Fri Apr 13, 2007 1:54 pm

Feeney,dont no whether to love or hate you :D On the strengh of this thread, I went out and bought season 1,this was a week ago. i,m now 4 hours away from finishing season 2. Help I need to get my life  back, but I,m totally hooked  :O
dia- mond

Postby Feeney » Fri Apr 13, 2007 7:47 pm

dia- mond wrote:Feeney,dont no whether to love or hate you :D On the strengh of this thread, I went out and bought season 1,this was a week ago. i,m now 4 hours away from finishing season 2. Help I need to get my life  back, but I,m totally hooked  :O

:D  :D

It's awesome mate, 1 lad in our work watched all five seasons in 3 weeks, he was that hooked.

Good to see we've got a new recruit tho!  :laugh:

Feeney
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby Feeney » Sun Apr 29, 2007 1:03 pm

Probably already seen it, but thought i'd post it anywho.............

http://www.mininova.org/tor/674964

Season 6 Episode 19 - I thank you

Feeney
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby Dundalk » Thu May 10, 2007 10:15 pm

This weeks episode was very good a lot going on especially in CTU :;):
Dundalk
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby Dundalk » Thu May 10, 2007 10:19 pm

Okay you need to download this it is very funny

Well worth the look  :buttrock

Its 24 South Park style !!
Last edited by Dundalk on Thu May 10, 2007 10:19 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Dundalk
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby Feeney » Fri May 11, 2007 10:59 pm

Dundalk wrote:This weeks episode was very good a lot going on especially in CTU :;):

Great episode, it reminded me a lot of the 24 game, if you know what I mean  :;):

Feeney
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby Dundalk » Wed May 16, 2007 1:00 pm

Last night episodes was quality, lots of action going on....

http://www.mininova.org/tor/705778
Dundalk
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby JoeTerp » Wed May 16, 2007 1:18 pm

in a debate for the presidency in '08 the other night, all the candidates where given a hypothetical situation where three shopping centers had been suicide bombed and they caught a 4th group in the act, and there was already intelligence that there was a much bigger threat immenent how do u handle the situation as far as torture goes and one of the lesser known guys who goes last says I don't know what you guys are talking about saying you would allow torture, the first call I make would be to Jack Bauer and tell him to save the world by any means neccessary.  Couldn't believe he actually said that in a presidential debate, but it got a huge applause.

you want proof? here's your proof  http://www.worldnetdaily.com/news/artic ... E_ID=55722
JoeTerp

Postby JoeTerp » Wed May 16, 2007 1:25 pm

Dundalk wrote:

Okay you need to download this it is very funny

Well worth the look  :buttrock

Its 24 South Park style !!

if you aren;t into the whole bittorrent thing   steam tv shows here

just discovered this site its awesome. The Tudors is class and I am still on Henry's first wife!
JoeTerp

Postby grayghost » Wed May 16, 2007 2:13 pm

I stoped watching lost ages ago :censored: me off big time now Heros thats a show you should be watching.
grayghost

Postby JoeTerp » Wed May 16, 2007 5:04 pm

I love Heroes, when I visited I saw posters for it in the tube but it was on the sci-fi channel and thought it was funny.
JoeTerp

Postby Dundalk » Wed May 16, 2007 7:14 pm

LOS ANGELES (Hollywood Reporter) - The clock on "24" will keep ticking for two more seasons

Fox's unusually late renewal for the Emmy-winning thriller will allow Jack Bauer to keep saving the day through the 2008-09 season, which will be the series' eighth.

Series star Kiefer Sutherland already is locked to stay with the show through May 2009.

"We're re-creating the series," executive producer/showrunner Howard Gordon said. "It is going to be a real-time thriller. Beyond that, it's an open book."

"24" has had a roller-coaster ride the past couple of seasons.

It earned rave reviews for Season 5, which was capped by five Emmys last year, including best drama series and a best actor trophy for Sutherland.

But during its current sixth season, "24" has drawn criticism from fans about losing some of its creative footing.

Gordon said he felt those assessments were "unfair." "On balance, it was a very successful season," he said.

The upcoming re-invention of the series was something the producers have talked about for a while, Gordon said.

Aside from Sutherland, "24" will return with a new cast (some old favorites might return in different roles) and a new, non-Los Angeles location, with the producers even contemplating telling the story from two locations.
Dundalk
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby LFC2007 » Wed May 16, 2007 7:17 pm

JoeTerp wrote:in a debate for the presidency in '08 the other night, all the candidates where given a hypothetical situation where three shopping centers had been suicide bombed and they caught a 4th group in the act, and there was already intelligence that there was a much bigger threat immenent how do u handle the situation as far as torture goes and one of the lesser known guys who goes last says I don't know what you guys are talking about saying you would allow torture, the first call I make would be to Jack Bauer and tell him to save the world by any means neccessary.  Couldn't believe he actually said that in a presidential debate, but it got a huge applause.

you want proof? here's your proof  http://www.worldnetdaily.com/news/artic ... E_ID=55722

I saw part of that debate, the republican candidacy debate where they all line up like they're back at school and brag about what they've done before the bell saves them.
LFC2007

Postby Feeney » Thu May 17, 2007 9:46 pm

End of season double header on Monday in America people, available to download Tuesday, get the links on here as soon as!!!!!! :cool:

Feeney
>> LFC Elite Member <<

PreviousNext

Return to General Chat Forum