£100,000,000 lottery not won - What would you spend it on ?

Please use this forum for general Non-Football related chat

Postby account deleted by request » Sat Nov 11, 2006 3:28 am

The Euro lottery of over £100,000,000 has not been won again and will roll over to next week. I don't normally bother with the lottery but I think I will risk £1, or just to make sure I win it £5. My next problem is what should I spend it on ? A new house, a car, a party, a season ticket, a holiday and .......?
account deleted by request

Postby Mikz » Sat Nov 11, 2006 9:27 am

Id put a tenner to it and pay off my debts brother. :D

A big house in puerto pollensa with swimming pool and room for a donkey - and a ferrari outside .
'' Gary lineker may well have scored 5 goals in 5 minutes , but i think you have to say, what else did he do '' ...Jimmy Hill
Mikz
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby jkop » Sat Nov 11, 2006 10:31 am

If i won the lottery, a very long holiday would be on the cards and of course a share in Liverpool, or could i afford it ? :D
Were not Brazil were Norn Iron.
          Faugh a Ballagh.
                YNWA
        Healy......Healy !!!!!
jkop
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby dawson99 » Sat Nov 11, 2006 10:32 am

Id buy 3 scotch eggs :p
0118 999 881 999 119 7253
dawson99
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby daxy1 » Sat Nov 11, 2006 10:35 am

i'd have houses in america a massive house on the top of the nocky and a couple of villas in tenerife for the family. i'd buy about thirty cars and shares in my beloved LFC and i would have a team of scantily clad filthy dirty sexy secretarys

daxy1
LFC Super Member

Postby red37 » Sat Nov 11, 2006 12:55 pm

id design my own gaff from the ground up. somewhere high up near the seaside. but surrounded with hills and forest. oh and i dont mean the lake district!

id have a massive recording studio built into the penthouse. and in a cellar id have a snooker table/gargantuan telly and some corridors leading off down to a laboratory with my own private research team investigating a cure for my sons illness.

:)

TITANS of HOPE
red37
LFC Guru Member

Postby almathea » Sat Nov 11, 2006 1:23 pm

id buy a house for my mother in toscana, id buy an apartament for dad defenatly not in toscana:) and without a doubt id buy a ticket for anfield for me and for dad :laugh:  but is only a dream!you know i hate dreams, they never come true
if you are first you are first if you are second you are nothing
almathea

Postby Rafa D » Sat Nov 11, 2006 2:56 pm

red37 wrote:id design my own gaff from the ground up. somewhere high up near the seaside. but surrounded with hills and forest. oh and i dont mean the lake district!

id have a massive recording studio built into the penthouse. and in a cellar id have a snooker table/gargantuan telly and some corridors leading off down to a laboratory with my own private research team investigating a cure for my sons illness.

What illness mate?

I would do something similar my birds got epilepsy and although she is not fitting anymore, she is not controlled and cannot do certain things and has moments. I'd fix her up lol.

Hope you son is ok and its nice to see a protective influence around him. With you as a dad I am sure he will be a ok!

Take care.
Sammy Lee wears Liverpool undies
Rafa D
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby red37 » Sat Nov 11, 2006 3:04 pm

Rafa-Dodd wrote:
red37 wrote:id design my own gaff from the ground up. somewhere high up near the seaside. but surrounded with hills and forest. oh and i dont mean the lake district!

What illness mate?

I would do something similar my birds got epilepsy and although she is not fitting anymore, she is not controlled and cannot do certain things and has moments. I'd fix her up lol.

Hope you son is ok and its nice to see a protective influence around him. With you as a dad I am sure he will be a ok!

Take care.

CF (Cystic fibrosis) he's only 6 the poor little sod  :down:

day by day thats all you can do..dunno about the bit about me being a good influence though  :D

hope your partner manages to get it under control m8.  :(

TITANS of HOPE
red37
LFC Guru Member

Postby jkop » Sat Nov 11, 2006 3:10 pm

red37 wrote:
Rafa-Dodd wrote:

What illness mate?

Take care.

CF (Cystic fibrosis) he's only 6 the poor little sod  :down:

day by day thats all you can do..dunno about the bit about me being a good influence though  :D

hope your partner manages to get it under control m8.  :(

Sorry to read about your son,  :down:  hope everything works out for you. :nod
Were not Brazil were Norn Iron.
          Faugh a Ballagh.
                YNWA
        Healy......Healy !!!!!
jkop
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby The Ace1983 » Sat Nov 11, 2006 3:17 pm

I WON! I WON! I WON!!! I WOOOOONNNNNNNNNNN!!!!!!!!

... £6.70! Get In! :D
The Ace1983
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby red37 » Sat Nov 11, 2006 3:23 pm

thanks jkop..you take care too eh.

my missus went in the paper shop to get a ticket for the draw. and the woman told her that if in 2 weeks (one now, after last nights) should no-one win the pot. the main jackpot will be reduced back to normal. with all that excess prize money getiing divvied out between all the minor wins...

TITANS of HOPE
red37
LFC Guru Member

Postby account deleted by request » Sat Nov 11, 2006 4:17 pm

Sorry to hear about your son red37, hopefully new treatments will be out soon, even without your own research team.
account deleted by request

Postby Lando_Griffin » Sat Nov 11, 2006 4:31 pm

Sorry to hear that red37. Good luck mate.

Rafa Benitez - An unfinished Legend.
Lando_Griffin
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby coddy » Sat Nov 11, 2006 4:41 pm

Yeah Good Luck Red37
YNWA Drummerphil RIP

Immortalised by his own Legend. God Speed.

End Transmission.....
coddy
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Next

Return to General Chat Forum