£100,000,000 lottery not won - What would you spend it on ?

Please use this forum for general Non-Football related chat

Postby red37 » Sat Nov 11, 2006 5:28 pm

thanks lads.. you are all winners in your own ways  :)

TITANS of HOPE
red37
LFC Guru Member

Postby Smeg » Sun Nov 12, 2006 3:29 pm

Id :censored: as many glamour models as possible.
Smeg

Postby CardinalRed » Sun Nov 12, 2006 4:43 pm

I'd travel the world watchin' all the sports events.... Down Under for the Ashes, over to the States in january for the Superbowl, March/April in the Caribbean for the Cricket World Cup, Buy a box at the new Wembley, a box at Anfield, I could go on for ever.....!

:cool:
CardinalRed
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby Effes » Sun Nov 12, 2006 4:49 pm

Got a brother living in a one-bed flat in London cos his biatch of a wife left him for someone else - leaving him to see his daughter once every two weeks.

I'd go down there unannounced , hand him a £3M cheque and go to the poshest Estate Agents - then get bladdered on Champagne and then pick up some high-class pro's
Matt McQueen - Liverpool 1892-1928.
Only professional to - play in goal (41 appearances), Defence, Midfield, Striker, and later be Director and then to be Manager (winning a Championship) - at one club
Effes
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby shanks72 » Sun Nov 12, 2006 9:53 pm

red37 wrote:
Rafa-Dodd wrote:
red37 wrote:id design my own gaff from the ground up. somewhere high up near the seaside. but surrounded with hills and forest. oh and i dont mean the lake district!

id have a massive recording studio built into the penthouse. and in a cellar id have a snooker table/gargantuan telly and some corridors leading off down to a laboratory with my own private research team investigating a cure for my sons illness.

:)

What illness mate?

I would do something similar my birds got epilepsy and although she is not fitting anymore, she is not controlled and cannot do certain things and has moments. I'd fix her up lol.

Hope you son is ok and its nice to see a protective influence around him. With you as a dad I am sure he will be a ok!

Take care.

CF (Cystic fibrosis) he's only 6 the poor little sod  :down:

day by day thats all you can do..dunno about the bit about me being a good influence though  :D

hope your partner manages to get it under control m8.  :(

Sorry to hear about this red37.

All the best to you and the little guy.

xx
Image Image

REST IN PEACE DRUMMERPHIL, YNWA

underneath are the everlasting arms
deuteronomy 33:27
shanks72
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby Judge » Mon Nov 13, 2006 1:57 pm

i think i'd try shanks72, kazza1 and ciggy for a night of debauchery.

but hey thats me :D
Judge
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby red37 » Tue Nov 14, 2006 5:19 am

whoever wins the jackpot will end up as wealthy as Ozzy osbourne  :p

TITANS of HOPE
red37
LFC Guru Member

Postby The Manhattan Project » Tue Nov 14, 2006 6:37 am

I'd spend it all on an educational program intended to destroy the use of "Estuary English", lest the entire nation begin speaking like Lily Allen.
china syndrome 80512640 reactor meltdown fusion element
no uniquely indefinable one 5918 identification unknown 113
source transmission 421 general panic hysteria 02 outbreak
foreign mutation 001505 maximum code destruction nuclear
reflection 01044 power plutonium helix atomic energy wave
The Manhattan Project
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby Big Niall » Tue Nov 14, 2006 12:18 pm

The woman that won over a £100m last time is from my city (Limerick in Ireland). Her family are "known to the police" if you know what I mean. She paid for her son to get a great defense lawyer too (yeah, that type of family). No bloody justice.

Anyway, with my £100m I'd try to finance a plot to kill Bono, Bob Geldoff, Elton John, and all other celebrities who think we care about their political views.

I'd also buy heat magazine and all the other stupid celebrity cr*p that people (mostly women) read and close them down. Read a book FFS!
Last edited by Big Niall on Tue Nov 14, 2006 2:17 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Big Niall
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby red37 » Tue Nov 14, 2006 12:56 pm

Big Niall wrote:I'd also buy heat magazine and all the other stupid celebrity cr*p that people (mostly women) read and close them down. Read a book FFS!

:laugh:  here here..im sick of the bloody sight of Kerry katona or 'Posh', Jordan and f**k knows who else sticking out of our paper rack. fair play to the missus though, she's read the Fowler/Shankly books over the last couple of months, so im not grumbling too much.

TITANS of HOPE
red37
LFC Guru Member

Postby kazza 1 » Wed Nov 15, 2006 4:17 pm

Judge wrote:i think i'd try shanks72, kazza1 and ciggy for a night of debauchery.

but hey thats me :D

:laugh:  :laugh: @ Judge

If I won all that lovely money, I sort out my family first. Probably my parents, brother, my son and my fav Auntie!! I would set up a trust fund for my twin neices (19 months old) as their money grabbing mother would probably spend it on herself. Then I would buy a head stone for my Grandmother's grave. One of the best money can buy.

Then I would go on a very long holiday in Cala Vines, Mallorca and while I'm there I would look for a nice peice of land near the cliff's, to build my dream house on. Next on the list would be several new cars, one being an Aston Martin DB9, in black.
Image :nod
I would, of course, buy shares in Liverpool. And see about setting up some sort of Charity for children in Northern Ireland, who want to play football. Sort of like a footy school.

Then I would just sit back, relax and enjoy my fortune.
Gone but never forgotten
JUSTICE FOR BABY P REST IN PEACE BABY BOY X
kazza 1
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby red37 » Wed Nov 15, 2006 4:19 pm

:hearts  that car  :buttrock

TITANS of HOPE
red37
LFC Guru Member

Postby kazza 1 » Wed Nov 15, 2006 5:11 pm

red37 wrote::hearts  that car  :buttrock

Shes nice, is'nt she!!!

I remember watching Top Gear one night and Jeremy Clarkson raced the DB9 against Richard Hammond and James May in a train from Surry to Monte Carlo. The car won, by only a few minutes, but Mr Clarkson said the DB9 was "Motoring Prefection"

She does 0 to 60 in 4.9 seconds and 0 to 100 in 10.5 seconds.
Engine: 6-liter V12 (450 hp @6,000 rpm, 420 lb.-ft. @5,000 rpm)
Transmission: 6-speed manual; 6-speed automatic with Touchtronic
Wheelbase: 107.9 in.
Length: 184.9 in.
Width: 73.8 in.
Height: 51.9 in.
Curb weight, lbs.: 3,769 (manual); 3,880 (automatic)
Fuel economy: Forget about it!!!
Safety equipment: 4-wheel disc brakes with ABS, EBD(Electronic Brake Distribution), EBA (Emergency Brake Assist); DSC (Dynamic Stability Control; Traction Control; dual-stage driver and passenger airbags; side airbags; seatbelt pretensioners; rollover protection.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v....search=
Gone but never forgotten
JUSTICE FOR BABY P REST IN PEACE BABY BOY X
kazza 1
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby taff » Wed Nov 15, 2006 5:19 pm

I'd shove it all on red and hope for the best. Imagine the adrenaline rush gambling 100,000,000 would give you
taff
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby 67-1161385641 » Wed Nov 15, 2006 5:45 pm

I'd keep my house, keep my car and my job. I'd buy a pub, let someone else run it, I'd then buy a chain of kebab places. I'd pay Robbie Fowler to be my best friend. I'd invite Ruddock around, get them drunk and let them fight like they back in the old days. I'd buy a ship and sail across the Mersey, I'd then buy a new LFC Mug and an evening with Hayley from Coronation street! Then I'd go on holiday to Oxford and drink tea whilst reading the Independant.Then I'd fly to Dubai for a two week holiday, come back and all is well!
67-1161385641

PreviousNext

Return to General Chat Forum