Spanish primera división 06/07 - All your questions here

International Football/Football World Wide - General Discussion

Postby dada » Mon May 21, 2007 2:49 pm

No it wasn't. Ronaldinho does that when he's allowed to, against LFC he didn't do that things.

WHAT!? Are you serious? You don't know what you're talking about. Ronnie is pure class. Maybe not against LFC, but against Chelsea, Milan, Real Madrid.. etc. Get it right.
Last edited by dada on Mon May 21, 2007 2:52 pm, edited 1 time in total.
dada

Postby Sabre » Mon May 21, 2007 3:45 pm

dada wrote:
No it wasn't. Ronaldinho does that when he's allowed to, against LFC he didn't do that things.

WHAT!? Are you serious? You don't know what you're talking about. Ronnie is pure class. Maybe not against LFC, but against Chelsea, Milan, Real Madrid.. etc. Get it right.

I have nothing against Barcelona.

But if you see the Liga week in, week out, not the papers, but the games, you'll see Ronaldinho being unimpressive very often.

I'm sorry, but there's some very poor defending individually and collectively in Atletico de Madrid game.

Not that he's not class, I just mean he's not constant in his work, "walks" too much in the pitch, and should train harder.
SOS member #1499

Drummerphil, never forgotten.
Sabre
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby Barca Murph » Mon May 21, 2007 5:16 pm

I would agree with Sabre, Ronnie hasn't been the same world class player of last year. He's had a good season goal wise, but the rest of his game has been too hit and miss.

Great win for your guys btw Sabre, the great escape is still on :)
Absolutely guted when reial scored yet another late goal to win. We'd have been favourites to win but for that goal. They have a tricky game away to Zaragoza coming up though, and i'm hoping Zaragoza keep up their great home record :D
Barca Murph

Postby Sabre » Mon May 21, 2007 5:36 pm

Barça Murph, the league is yours. Yes, they have the goal-average, but come on, I'm old enough to know that you'll win in Tarragona and you won't let scape the derby against Espanyol at home, no matter how much they want to spoil the fun. Same for Getafe.

Madrid though, has a terrible away game in Zaragoza. I don't think they'll let scape the deportivo game, though. The Mallorca one at home could be tricky due to the impressive form Mallorca has reached to this latter stage of the liga.

That Zaragoza away game, will be the key.
Last edited by Sabre on Mon May 21, 2007 5:39 pm, edited 1 time in total.
SOS member #1499

Sabre
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby Huck » Mon May 21, 2007 11:06 pm

Hope Victor Fernandez show what every Real Madrid fan think: he's in love with us...and let us win...don't think so anyway, but my fears for that match make me say nonsense like this. :D
Merengues and Reds together
Huck

Postby Sabre » Mon May 21, 2007 11:10 pm

Yesterday I turned on "El Rondo" for the second time in the season (I only can watch it when RS wins, because it's sickening).

And to hear those Madrid fat cúnts of Marca that know fúck all about football talking well about Capello when months ago they wanted him out, was a farce. Bring back Estudio Estadio, what a shame of footie program, Huch. :angry:
SOS member #1499

Sabre
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby Huck » Tue May 22, 2007 8:49 am

El Rondo is crrap, I can't stand it either, they know nothing about football and, what is worse, they pretend to apperar as the most knowledgable people on it, with words that have to be praised...shhit...that fat guy called Roberto something is stupid but, incredibly, he has an own section in the programme where he can say his word, telling "truths" that can't be discussed....well, enough time devoted to such a waste.
Merengues and Reds together
Huck

Postby dada » Tue May 22, 2007 12:07 pm

I have nothing against Barcelona.

But if you see the Liga week in, week out, not the papers, but the games, you'll see Ronaldinho being unimpressive very often.

I'm sorry, but there's some very poor defending individually and collectively in Atletico de Madrid game.

Not that he's not class, I just mean he's not constant in his work, "walks" too much in the pitch, and should train harder.

He should train harder, yes. I agree with that. Ronnie has been a little unimpressive this season - but not very often. He has still scored a lot of important and fantastic goals for FC Barcelona. And we can't just forget the last 3-4 years (also when he played for PSG). We always want him to do some magic. But he is the best imo. There's no one like him..

Ronaldinho Gaúcho compilation
dada

Postby puroresu » Tue May 22, 2007 12:54 pm

Ronaldinho has a had a good season.  Not as good as previous years but still good.  Remember Eto and Messi were out for long periods and Ronaldinho had to carry that front line for a long time.  Yeah he walks and he doesnt track back but hey his not there to track back.  Messi doesnt track back either but in that 4-3-3 formation your attacking players are not there to defend.  I would always have a Ronaldinho in my team as his still capable of doing things others players cannot. Remember the Ronaldinho bicycle kick v Villareal earlier in the season. Only special players can do that.  His not super human and will have bad performances but he will always give you things other cannot.
puroresu

Postby dada » Tue May 22, 2007 1:35 pm

Remember the Ronaldinho bicycle kick v Villareal earlier in the season

The bicycle kick was fantastic. Great control. And Ronaldinho has also scored many goals on free kick this season. 

Watch..

Ronaldinho videoclip
dada

Postby destro » Sat May 26, 2007 9:56 pm

Ronaldhino has been sent off after scoring against Getafe ! i had a 10 team accumulator and that was the last result i was waiting for :angry:
destro

Postby Sabre » Sat May 26, 2007 10:10 pm

Still, I think they'll get the victory. Hope you win the accumulator.

Stats say that 63% of goals conceded by Barcelona are received in the second half, but I think they'll manage to win this.

This is interesting. Getafe is going to put a pacy man up front, and we'll play 2 strikers now. They'd advanced the defence a lot, it's going to be interesting. But I think Barcelona will make the second in a counter attack.
Last edited by Sabre on Sat May 26, 2007 10:15 pm, edited 1 time in total.
SOS member #1499

Sabre
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby destro » Sat May 26, 2007 10:16 pm

Cheers Sabre,its only for a couple of hundred but every little helps :D   not like him to get sent off though, is it ?
destro

Postby Sabre » Sat May 26, 2007 10:20 pm

Now you have reasons to be afraid. Oleguer is on the pitch now.

Ronaldinho? he uses to be a not nasty player. But this season, a couple of times, has lost it and he made a couple of nasty tackles. The Getafe player previously gave him a kick, and Ronaldinho retaliated. It's a sign of a mind it's not settled at the moment. Much is on stake.
Last edited by Sabre on Sat May 26, 2007 10:20 pm, edited 1 time in total.
SOS member #1499

Sabre
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby flamingpoe » Sat May 26, 2007 10:21 pm

i have actually never seen ronaldinho get sent of lol im sorry to say, although i wud enjoy seeing it :D
flamingpoe

PreviousNext

Return to Football World Wide - General Discussion