Spanish primera división 06/07 - All your questions here

International Football/Football World Wide - General Discussion

Postby 109-1170291157 » Mon Mar 05, 2007 7:15 am

Sabre wrote:True Huck.

In San Sebastian you know what kind of groups we have, the antagonist to the fascists, the ultra left winged, eta supporters. Which despite not being racist and despite they don't insult black people they also chant hatred and politic bóllocks, but at least are kept in line, whenever a ETA sign appears, the cameras get it and the guy gets 3000 € fine.

The club do not help them, and that's why that group do not want the current chairman.

It happens even in the best families. Do not worry.
109-1170291157

Postby Sabre » Mon Mar 05, 2007 10:20 am

Sabre, Athletic go to second division... the first time in it´s history...
Je suis desolée!!!!!

Cest pas possible! :)  (My french doesn't go much further than that)

I'd like you to go to segunda division, because let's face it, if you don't you're going to plunder our team searching for basque players.

But, here are the good news for you, I don't think you're going down, I think that both Levante and Mallorca will end behind Bilbao.
SOS member #1499

Drummerphil, never forgotten.
Sabre
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby Huck » Tue Mar 06, 2007 10:16 am

I thought Mané was going to rescue the true spirit of Athletic Club, and it seemed so at the beginning but they are going down in a dangerous way. The team that played against Barça ten days ago was a dead team: no hope in them from the beginning of the match,and again a week later against the last team on the table, this way it's going to be very difficult.
As for la Real, Sabre, I don't know what to say, apart from everything (and there have been loads of things bad done this season) you have no luck. You are showing as a very weak team but I've been watching some matches and you would deserve 5-7 extra points, which of course wouldn't save you but would make you feel stronger to face this last part of the season. Anyway, since Atletico de Madrid managed to survive that season before they were relegated, I'd still trust in a miracle
Merengues and Reds together
Huck

Postby Sabre » Tue Mar 06, 2007 10:40 am

Bah, I cheer my team in order they win, if they do the miracle it will be welcome. If we don't, heads up, and to the segunda after 40 years in a row.

The refs have been giving us stick all this season and the past. Obvious divings conceded as penalties and things like that. But I won't complain too much about that, shame on Spanish refs. If only we had EPL refs !!
SOS member #1499

Sabre
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby Huck » Tue Mar 06, 2007 12:25 pm

...and EPL footballer's attitude...it's great when u watch an English match with at least 70% of time really played!!
Huck

Postby Sabre » Tue Mar 06, 2007 12:33 pm

Footballers do what they're allowed to do mate. And the way Spanish refs judge a game makes a lot of harm not only to the time of football we enjoy, but the Spanish national squad itself!!!

In Spain we see far too often falling on front of the area to seek a dangerous free kick. And too many good tackles are considered fouls due to strange reasons like "He was showing the studs in that one". WTF? if the tackle is clean and just touches the ball there's not much to complain about!

Another of the myths in Spanish football Huck mate, is the "the goalie is untouchable in the small area". :censored:! can you find that anywhere in the FIFA rules? I couldn't.

Spanish players dive too much and are far too soft, because they're allowed to. Did you see ALonso against Manchester? he fell on front of the area, and they counter attacked. That's they way to deal with that issue. 5 or 6 counter attacks and you'll see how they stop falling.

:angry:
SOS member #1499

Sabre
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby Huck » Wed Mar 07, 2007 6:49 pm

Totally agree. We do love football above all (I think I can see that in u too) and yes, I feel really angry when players dive and, it makes me specially nervous when it is to waste time cos the team is winning (no matter wether it's my team or not). I´m from Toledo, the local team is now at third division and I have attended every single match since I was 10 (27 now), and those things are especially allowed at these categories...rubbish!

I think the only time when I "enjoy" that is in a clash against an Italian team...they have done it too many times...:cool:
Huck

Postby 109-1170291157 » Fri Mar 09, 2007 8:49 am

Well... On Sunday I felt offended. The problem is not to play and to lose. The problem is that on Sunday they did not play. The people think that Neuronas Yeste is a God. A God? He can does a fantastic play, but later he does not do anything in 100 plays, and everybody excuses him. I want to return to see to play the football the Athletic. If they lose it´s not a problem, if they play to football. But on Sunday, it was an team of scoundrels.
Last Sunday, alone I saw to play Amorebieta. The rest, they did not do anything. Yeste did a good play, later it he had was exhausted.
They reian of La Real coz they were going down to second. We cannot to do it. Our players are clowns. The biggest clowns. I hope that this is ended soon. I hope that the team plays to football, though they lose, but that they play to football again!!!!!
109-1170291157

Postby Sabre » Fri Mar 09, 2007 10:46 am

Well... On Sunday I felt offended. The problem is not to play and to lose. The problem is that on Sunday they did not play. The people think that Neuronas Yeste is a God. A God? He can does a fantastic play, but later he does not do anything in 100 plays, and everybody excuses him. I want to return to see to play the football the Athletic. If they lose it´s not a problem, if they play to football. But on Sunday, it was an team of scoundrels.
Last Sunday, alone I saw to play Amorebieta. The rest, they did not do anything. Yeste did a good play, later it he had was exhausted.

They reian of La Real coz they were going down to second. We cannot to do it. Our players are clowns. The biggest clowns. I hope that this is ended soon. I hope that the team plays to football, though they lose, but that they play to football again!!!!!

My friend Marie is talking about Athletic de Bilbao. Marie mate specify that the next time time, they do not know around here your players, nor Real Sociedad's :D

I think that Yeste is unfairly criticised and he's important for your team. You base most of the danger you create in set pieces (faltas) provoked by Etxeberria's divings. Yeste's set pieces are great and has given you a lot of goals. The last day your crowd booed and whistled Yeste, but for fúck's sake he was playing infiltrated and with pain, isn't that commitment (compromiso)?

You're struggling for the same reason we are struggling, far too many non experienced youngsters due to, let's face it, the basque youth system hasn't been that good as of late. And the best Basques of our generation are playing in Liverpool, Alonso and Arteta (both of them from San Sebastian, needless to say)

The likes of Casas, Ustariz, Amorebieta, are far too young and not good enough. It's that simple. Neither are in my team the likes of Labaka, Mikel Alonso (Xabi's bro). In the eighties you could afford that, because the spanish teams had 8 Spaniards and the 3 foreigners limit. Since our youth systems were better, we always were in UEFA places and even won a couple of leagues each.

But now the bloody Recreativo de Huelva comes with Uche, with Pongolle on loan (and to think our prev manager said no to that loan to Liverpool :angry: ) 5 competitive and cheap argentinians, and 5 Spaniards on loan from bigger clubs. It's getting more and more difficult to compete with youth based teams marie.

But your problems are not Yeste, nor Urzaiz. I'm afraid. If you want to save your head, you'd better support your team with passion, and leave aside the boos and the white handkerchiefs.

I´m from Toledo, the local team is now at third division and I have attended every single match since I was 10 (27 now), and those things are especially allowed at these categories...rubbish!

FFS, In Tercera!! some one must have done things very badly around there in order you went from the segunda, fell to segunda B and then to tercera.

The tercera here in the basque country is like in England physical and noble, but there are too many 32 year old butchers that give nasty kicks. No divings though.

Toledo is an important city (as important as they were even the Spanish capital before madrid centuries ago), it's unacceptable they're in tercera, Huck. I guess some negligent chairman sent you to economic troubles?
Last edited by Sabre on Fri Mar 09, 2007 10:58 am, edited 1 time in total.
SOS member #1499

Sabre
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby Huck » Fri Mar 09, 2007 6:50 pm

Yes, the same chairman that did his best for the club taking it from Tercera to segunda in two years, playing the play-off (promocion) to first division the following year (we'd have been the first team in history to have done 3 categories in 3 years in a row), started doing strange things later. I don't know what it is like in the other cities but here the club doesn't receive any help from the Town Hall and Castilla La Mancha is ruled by the opposite party so...(politics suck); this way, people think that the chairman had started planning everything for a team in first division and, when it didn't happen, the club went near bankrupt. Anyway...years later we were about to promote again with a team directed by Gregorio Manzano and players that later played in first division (Victor and Xabi Roca-Villareal, Casquero-Sevilla, Turiel-Alaves, Muñoz-Osasuna...and Urban!!! a myth in Pamplona...do u  remember him??? ). But you know, in football it's only necessary a bad pre-season planning to be relegated (I'm afraid u are suffering from this now) but that is especially hard when you are going to segunda B...where you can play superbly during the season but you always have to play a play-off....well, as everywhere...this is a long long story and I guess it's difficult to understand everything from outside the city...I've tried to summarize it....with no success I'´m afraid ???
Huck

Postby Sabre » Fri Mar 09, 2007 7:34 pm

I see.

Don't get me started on politics and football, because I'd have to explain how the bloody nationalists have "helped" Real Sociedad this years. In a nutshell, they have given us some money, not much to try to help us out, but they have put their conditions. They have made us promise them that we won't make proffesional contracts to lads younger than 16. The bloody nationalists say that will help other sports such as basketball develop.

The result of this is that as this rule of not making proffesional contracts applies only to my province, Gipuzkoa, Athletic who's from the same region but different province is coming and signing up <16 for free as we speak. :angry:

And yesterday Liverpool Football Club and Antiguoko (the local team that breed Alonso saga and Arteta) were having dinner in San Sebastian -- expect an agreement with them soon. (I will tell you soon who exactly were those LFC men with names, I don't know the content of what was spoken but I know they were LFC men and will know the names). Real Sociedad made a terrible mistake accepting this help with conditions. Other clubs are doing well in taking advantage of that. And it looks like Xabi or Paco Aiestaran who know well my surrounding have told LFC staff to move their asses. They do well. It's our fault.

As you see the move of "help" of those bloody nationalist politics help their beloved Athletic and it's more a doom than help actually.

P.S. Jan Urban? Of course I know one of the classiest forwards I've seen. I'm not a children!!  :D . It's a pity that no more good Polish players seem to be appearing as of late, they used to produce fine footballers. Easy to adapt to any league.
Last edited by Sabre on Fri Mar 09, 2007 7:37 pm, edited 1 time in total.
SOS member #1499

Sabre
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby Kash_Mountain » Sat Mar 10, 2007 6:53 pm

Hey Sabre, dont know if it's already in the thread somewhere but just in case, Out of all the players currently plying their trade in the spanish league (all levels).  Which 10 would you most like to see in the Red of Liverpool FC?

ABSOLUTE STRENGTH       

ImageImage
Kash_Mountain

Postby 65-1173565005 » Sat Mar 10, 2007 11:23 pm

Ivor, you do not pleasure me well enough, you pleasure these puta's talking about football, but not your wife, you are :censored::angry:
65-1173565005

Postby weringo » Sat Mar 10, 2007 11:38 pm

3-2 to Real Madrid now in the derby, good game
weringo
LFC Super Member

Postby El Nino_#9 » Sun Mar 11, 2007 12:05 am

3-3 what a game.
apparently eto'o had a strop when he got taken off at half time.

MESSI = AWESOME
El Nino_#9
>> LFC Elite Member <<

PreviousNext

Return to Football World Wide - General Discussion