Postby metalhead » Wed May 21, 2008 11:17 pm

Im really gutted that mancs won.
ImageImageImage
metalhead
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby GRIMM599 » Wed May 21, 2008 11:19 pm

GRIMM599

Postby LFC2007 » Wed May 21, 2008 11:20 pm

A sh!te Lyon team, an average Roma team, and a declining Barcelona team.

Aside from the final, in which anything can happen anyway, the Manc's have been drawn against two poor teams, and one in relative decline.

Chelsea - drawn against the two weakest teams in the entire draw, in Olympiakos and Fenerbahce.

In contrast we were drawn against the runaway leaders of serie A, a top-class Arsenal team, and Chelsea, who've been very strong for a few years now.

The Manc's didn't do it the hard way, they were drawn against two of the weaker teams in the competition, then drew Barcelona who've been well below par all season.
LFC2007

Postby puroresu » Wed May 21, 2008 11:29 pm

LFC2007 wrote:A sh!te Lyon team, an average Roma team, and a declining Barcelona team.

Aside from the final, in which anything can happen anyway, the Manc's have been drawn against two poor teams, and one in relative decline.

Chelsea - drawn against the two weakest teams in the entire draw, in Olympiakos and Fenerbahce.

In contrast we were drawn against the runaway leaders of serie A, a top-class Arsenal team, and Chelsea, who've been very strong for a few years now.

The Manc's didn't do it the hard way, they were drawn against two of the weaker teams in the competition, then drew Barcelona who've been well below par all season.

Lets not Hate.  They won the CL regardless.
puroresu

Postby 66-1112520797 » Wed May 21, 2008 11:30 pm

LFC2007 wrote:A sh!te Lyon team, an average Roma team, and a declining Barcelona team.

Agreed fella.
66-1112520797

Postby SundanceKid » Wed May 21, 2008 11:30 pm

If everyone gets the same hand, there's no point in playing cards.
"Cut my veins open and I bleed Liverpool red"
SundanceKid

Postby OneHotRed » Wed May 21, 2008 11:31 pm

I cant believe anyone would feel sorry for Scum Terry, I could quite happily watch him burn to death after what he did to Torres (Running straight at him while he was on the floor and kicking him while he was down, on purpose) Fecker deserved everything he got.  Congratz "Mr Chelsea" you just :censored: up your dream by wearing the wrong studs
OneHotRed
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby Dundalk » Wed May 21, 2008 11:32 pm

:no

Dundalk
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby 66-1112520797 » Wed May 21, 2008 11:32 pm

SundanceKid wrote:

If everyone gets the same hand, there's no point in playing cards.

Nice analogy.

Still the mancs had it easy. And chelsea for that matter until SF.
66-1112520797

Postby 7_Kewell » Wed May 21, 2008 11:33 pm

GRIMM599 wrote:Image

:laugh:
“You cannot transfer the heart and soul of Liverpool Football Club, although I am sure there are many clubs who would like to buy it.”
7_Kewell
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby NANNY RED » Wed May 21, 2008 11:33 pm

Were on are way to Roma
On the ... of May
All the Kopites will be singing
Vatican bells they will be ringing
When we win the European cup
Once again

:censored: the Mancs im remembering 1977 here Rome belongs to us . Best night of my life that
HE WHO BETRAYS WILL ALWAYS WALK ALONE
NANNY RED
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby Scottbot » Wed May 21, 2008 11:35 pm

Gutted. It was all set-up, I said to me mate before the shoot-out "how much would you pay for Ronaldo to miss the decisive kick" but then when an English Centre-Half walked up to take the winning kick you knew it wasn't gonna happen. No more SSN, papers or BBC Sport for another 3 days then.

Imagine if it had been our Stevie missing that kick to beat the mancs. Don't think i could have survived it.
Scottbot
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby tubby » Wed May 21, 2008 11:38 pm

Ah well we have far bigger problems to be worrying about than the inbreds winning tonight. Still Chavski came so close. Fecking knob head Terry.
My new blog for my upcoming holiday.

http://kunstevie.wordpress.com/
tubby
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby ruskiy playmaker » Wed May 21, 2008 11:58 pm

Dundalk wrote: :no

The only positive of the day.
[img]http://i42.tinypic.com/lkw42.gif[img]
ruskiy playmaker

Postby PhiLFC » Thu May 22, 2008 12:13 am

Tell you the truth, it was nice to watch a match without caring who won.  I hate the scum and they were second best tonight but it was just about worth it to see the thug crying - what a soft cnut.  Shoulda gone down with Barton you fucking thug.  Dont know what his problem was because it was the frog eating surrender monkey that blew it... didn't see Nico crying did we... nah he took it like a man you big soft shite.
PhiLFC

PreviousNext

Return to Football World Wide - General Discussion