So who's washing their hair tonight?

International Football/Football World Wide - General Discussion

Postby Number 9 » Wed May 21, 2008 11:01 pm

I feel sorry for John Terry!
I mean i know hes a Chelsea player and all that but ffs,that was sad seeing him cry like that!
Number 9
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby Igor Zidane » Wed May 21, 2008 11:03 pm

So i take it the mancs won . F.uck em . I turned it over after about the 90th time Clive i'm so biased i'm alex ferguson's lover Tyldsley mentioned the 99 cup final . Think it was about 70 mins gone , anyway what better way to tease the manc f.uckers by letting them think there so close to reaching us,so we can win the feckin lot from here on in and stuff it back down there throats.
UP THE PURPS !!!
https://www.colfc.co.uk/
Igor Zidane
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby 7_Kewell » Wed May 21, 2008 11:03 pm

Number 9 wrote:I feel sorry for John Terry!
I mean i know hes a Chelsea player and all that but ffs,that was sad seeing him cry like that!

yeah its awful to see............... :(

:laugh:
“You cannot transfer the heart and soul of Liverpool Football Club, although I am sure there are many clubs who would like to buy it.”
7_Kewell
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby peterc1992 » Wed May 21, 2008 11:04 pm

NANNY RED wrote:
peterc1992 wrote:How do ya get over this,i hate them :censored:.i would have lived with Chelsea winning  cos theres feck alal round me and they havnt won it yet,while united fans are all over the place hate the :censored: and now they have 3 european cups!!!!!

dont wanna go scool tomoro

Hold yeh head up lad . There fans were :censored: tonight no atmospher champions league final my Ar.se ive seen a better atmosphere on a sunday mornin over Hackney marshes. And thats just from the dogs runnin on the pitch

:grinning:  ya i usually do and i will but it still makes my blood boil to see them :censored:,tomoro they will be swarming all over the place! Il give them a good bit back but they wont take it in......

But il be grand..all i have said to them for the las week was that there still playin catch up on us and il never give them anything untill they are more successful than us!
emlyn hughes:"liverpool are magic,everton are tragic"
peterc1992
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby NANNY RED » Wed May 21, 2008 11:04 pm

Number 9 wrote:I feel sorry for John Terry!

You must be well mellow Barry give us some of what you smoking.
HE WHO BETRAYS WILL ALWAYS WALK ALONE
NANNY RED
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby puroresu » Wed May 21, 2008 11:05 pm

soon as that anelka pen was missed I turned it straight off.  I dont wanna see Man U celebrating
puroresu

Postby metalhead » Wed May 21, 2008 11:06 pm

Drogba is a class A knob! what a f*cking idiot
ImageImageImage
metalhead
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby 66-1112520797 » Wed May 21, 2008 11:06 pm

Dundalk wrote:
Bamaga man wrote:The treatment Torres recieved off both carvaliho and terry was disgusting, come thuggish.

They're not worthy of becoming CL champions.

Mind you hough Fergie has taken another huge step towards knocking us off our perch ..... Well in fairness he did that long ago. :(

No no no

Not yet!!

As far as I can remember 18 is still better than 17 and 5 is better than 3

True.

But during the 90's and the 00's Fergies won around 8-9 league titles, and two European cups.

He has knocked us off our perch, but obviously we still hold the records, Uniteds dominance over the last two decades simply has put us in the category as 'has beens' like it or not thats pretty much it.

We have to start challenging domestically again
66-1112520797

Postby 7_Kewell » Wed May 21, 2008 11:08 pm

Bamaga man wrote:
Dundalk wrote:
Bamaga man wrote:The treatment Torres recieved off both carvaliho and terry was disgusting, come thuggish.

They're not worthy of becoming CL champions.

Mind you hough Fergie has taken another huge step towards knocking us off our perch ..... Well in fairness he did that long ago. :(

No no no

Not yet!!

As far as I can remember 18 is still better than 17 and 5 is better than 3

True.

But during the 90's and the 00's Fergies won around 8-9 league titles, and two European cups.

He has knocked us off our perch, but obviously we still hold the records, Uniteds dominance over the last two decades simply has put us in the category as 'has beens' like it or not thats pretty much it.

We have to start challenging domestically again

if we don't do it next season i think peple will be asking some serious questions of Rafa.....
“You cannot transfer the heart and soul of Liverpool Football Club, although I am sure there are many clubs who would like to buy it.”
7_Kewell
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby ruskiy playmaker » Wed May 21, 2008 11:09 pm

I just hope this gives our players the hunger to win trophies next yr.
[img]http://i42.tinypic.com/lkw42.gif[img]
ruskiy playmaker

Postby mistyred » Wed May 21, 2008 11:09 pm

F@ck the Manc inbreed Kunt.s evry f@ckin blow of the whistle went their way i hate them with a passion more than life it self.
ImageImageImage
mistyred
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby kunilson » Wed May 21, 2008 11:09 pm

watched the match. was hoping for chelsea would win just cos id hate to see united win. all was goin well, ronaldo missed the penalty which i was sure he would, only time i got excited during the whole game......terry steps up to finish it, just hoped he would miss and they would win with some other player, unfortunately i was only half right on that one. :(

dont wanna know about football till the euro's now, which i will watch to cheer our players on...

18-5, we maybe hearing footsteps behind us now but we'll be sprinting ahead soon enough! hopefully...
kunilson
LFC Super Member

Postby Ciggy » Wed May 21, 2008 11:10 pm

peterc1992 wrote:How do ya get over this,i hate them :censored:.i would have lived with Chelsea winning  cos theres feck alal round me and they havnt won it yet,while united fans are all over the place hate the :censored: and now they have 3 european cups!!!!!

for 1 get that feckin stadium out of yer profile lad cause its never gona happen.

And for 2 feck them they are a shower of kunts.

Feel better now lad :D
There is no-one anywhere in the world at any stage who is any bigger or any better than this football club.

Kenny Dalglish 1/2/2011

REST IN PEACE PHIL, YOU WILL NEVER BE FORGOTTEN.
Ciggy
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby SundanceKid » Wed May 21, 2008 11:15 pm

He missed from 12 yards,
He missed from 12 yaa-aaa-ards
Captain Terry
He missed from 12 yards
"Cut my veins open and I bleed Liverpool red"
SundanceKid

Postby peterc1992 » Wed May 21, 2008 11:15 pm

Ciggy wrote:

for 1 get that feckin stadium out of yer profile lad cause its never gona happen.

And for 2 feck them they are a shower of kunts.

Feel better now lad :D

ya,iv got tht sig on for the last year,i put it on when we liked the yanks :D  havent been on the forum ina while
emlyn hughes:"liverpool are magic,everton are tragic"
peterc1992
>> LFC Elite Member <<

PreviousNext

Return to Football World Wide - General Discussion