Serie A thread - All things Italian football

International Football/Football World Wide - General Discussion

Postby Julio-0 » Tue Dec 07, 2010 10:27 pm

I think this is the first and the last season for Benitez at Inter :D
Julio-0

Postby Ben Patrick » Tue Dec 07, 2010 10:29 pm

Julio-0 wrote:I think this is the first and the last season for Benitez at Inter :D

3-0 now  :sniffle

Whats your thoughts on rafa and inter this season julio ?
Sabre looks like a big lezzer
Ben Patrick

Postby lakes10 » Tue Dec 07, 2010 10:35 pm

Julio-0 wrote:I think this is the first and the last season for Benitez at Inter :D

think it might be his last game tonight going by the boos from his wn fans.......they are not taking this well.
lakes10
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby andy_g » Tue Dec 07, 2010 10:42 pm

Ben Patrick wrote:No mate IF they finish second they will play one of the other group winners.
They just cant play another italian team or spurs.

So its looking like

Schalke
United
Barca
Bayern Munich
Chelsea
Real Madrid
Shakhtar Donetsk/Arsenal

it just HAS to be barca, doesn't it?!

Get up! everybody's gonna move their feet
Get Down! everybody's gonna leave their seat
andy_g
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby Ben Patrick » Tue Dec 07, 2010 10:43 pm

andy_g wrote:
Ben Patrick wrote:No mate IF they finish second they will play one of the other group winners.

So its looking like

Schalke
United
Barca
Bayern Munich
Chelsea
Real Madrid
Shakhtar Donetsk/Arsenal

knowing rafa it will be and he will knock them out  :D
Ben Patrick

Postby lakes10 » Tue Dec 07, 2010 10:50 pm

Ben Patrick wrote:
andy_g wrote:

So its looking like

Schalke
United
Barca
Bayern Munich
Chelsea
Real Madrid
Shakhtar Donetsk/Arsenal

knowing rafa it will be and he will knock them out  :D

not playing the way his team has been playing.
lakes10
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby Julio-0 » Tue Dec 07, 2010 11:41 pm

Ben Patrick wrote:

3-0 now  :sniffle

Whats your thoughts on rafa and inter this season julio ?

We are disappointed  :(

We have a lot of muscle-related injuries and we think Benitez's training regime could be one of the reason of this crisis injury

The team, after last year, looks tired, demotivated. Benitez is too much of a gentleman. When we lost 3-1 against Atalanta we saw the terrible fury of Mourinho  :D but instead Benitez looks to damn calm!

Then Moratti last year sold Balotelli and replaced him with Biabiany  :glare:

I don't know what to think about this season, i hope we win at least the world championship...
Julio-0

Postby LFC2007 » Tue Dec 07, 2010 11:55 pm

Julio-0 wrote:We have a lot of muscle-related injuries and we think Benitez's training regime could be one of the reason of this crisis injury

How do you know this? Can you prove it? Where's your evidence?  ???
LFC2007

Postby Julio-0 » Wed Dec 08, 2010 12:23 am

LFC2007 wrote:
Julio-0 wrote:We have a lot of muscle-related injuries and we think Benitez's training regime could be one of the reason of this crisis injury

How do you know this? Can you prove it? Where's your evidence?  ???

If you have more 26 muscle-related injuries in 3 months i think there is a problem, it can't be only bad luck...

“Last season brought titles and self-belief. Perhaps there’s only one element that is bled dry at Inter.... That is who is responsible for the performance of the team. Inter have fantastic players and a first class medical department.

“I am not at Inter and I don’t know what’s happening, but from a scientific point of view the principle cause of these injuries could be their training methods.

“The players, medical staff and Italian football in general are the same as last year. Only one thing has changed...”

Rui Faria, fitness coach of Mourinho
Julio-0

Postby RED BEERGOGGLES » Wed Dec 08, 2010 1:13 am

Have some faith he will turn it around if given time ..he's a brilliant manager just because some Gobshites on this forum didn't appreciate him is neither here or there .....he could surprise everyone and end up winning the Champions League .... I mean its not as if you have been in the bottom three  :glare:
now that would be seriously humiliating for a club of any real prominence ....  So show some support I had heard you were passionate fans ...... because if you as fans  prove your something special then so will he ....and when your team are taking it in turns to kiss old big ears and the Champions League has been retained by Inter then you can afford to slap yourselves on the back for your strength of conviction
as for the Italian League its a long old season with many twists and turns ..... its far too early to draw any  conclusions just yet ...
RED BEERGOGGLES
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby Ben Patrick » Wed Dec 08, 2010 1:21 am

RED BEERGOGGLES wrote:

Have some faith he will turn it around if given time ..he's a brilliant manager just because some Gobshites on this forum didn't appreciate him is neither here or there .....he could surprise everyone and end up winning the Champions League .... I mean its not as if you have been in the bottom three  :glare:
now that would be seriously humiliating for a club of any real prominence ....  So show some support I had heard you were passionate fans ...... because if you as fans  prove your something special then so will he ....and when your team are taking it in turns to kiss old big ears and the Champions League has been retained by Inter then you can afford to slap yourselves on the back for your strength of conviction
as for the Italian League its a long old season with many twists and turns ..... its far too early to draw any  conclusions just yet ...

Personal bet that he is gone before Roy on the table.
PM me.

He is sh!te and has been found out.
If he wins the champions league then fair enough i am an absolute n'b...or even more of one.
But when they get ko'd very soon and he gets sacked please admit he isnt the messiah you all where brainwashed into believing he is/was.
Ben Patrick

Postby rocky29 » Wed Dec 08, 2010 1:30 am

Ben Patrick wrote:
RED BEERGOGGLES wrote:

PM me.

If he wins the champions league then fair enough i am an absolute n'b...or even more of one.
But when they get ko'd very soon and he gets sacked please admit he isnt the messiah you all where brainwashed into believing he is/was.

but what about ISTANBUL?
rocky29
LFC Super Member

Postby Ben Patrick » Wed Dec 08, 2010 1:35 am

rocky29 wrote:
Ben Patrick wrote:
RED BEERGOGGLES wrote:

PM me.

but what about ISTANBUL?

i was/am delighted with that.

However i am prepared to explore the possibility that it was Rafa's finest hour as an LFC manager.
Ben Patrick

Postby RED BEERGOGGLES » Wed Dec 08, 2010 1:45 am

Ben Patrick wrote:
RED BEERGOGGLES wrote:

PM me.

That was mainly to reignite Julio's belief in the man Ben .... I don't think I could have actually specified it any clearer who I wanted a response from ..... but if you believe what you have said  then that is clearly your prerogative ,I on the other hand will always believe Benitez to be a manager( unlike the one we currently have at the club ) that I could trust ...and that was as a supporter important to know ....its certainly ok if people or posters don't adhere to those same beliefs ...It makes no difference to me if we  don't all sing from the same hymn sheet ....so why should it bother anyone if I profess to missing the man greatly ..... and remaining adamant in my stance that for the foreseeable future he will remain the "Messiah " as you so eloquently phrased it ....and regardless of what he achieves in Italy that will continue to be the case
RED BEERGOGGLES
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby Ben Patrick » Wed Dec 08, 2010 1:49 am

the only way you could reignite julios belief is by YOU being the messiah  :D

Why does Rafa have the invincibility cloak ?
He clearly found it in the shire  :D
Ben Patrick

PreviousNext

Return to Football World Wide - General Discussion