Serie A thread - All things Italian football

International Football/Football World Wide - General Discussion

Postby dawson99 » Sun Dec 05, 2010 2:14 pm

Benny The Noon wrote:Dawson I really couldn't give a flying feck about Chelsea last six games - I don't support them - look at the table - that tells the story of our season so far .I haven't really watched what is going on with Inter that closely but I do know teams have strengthened , inter have crippling injury problems and old players but have also played poorly yet still through to knockout of CL and I expect they will still challenge for the title . As for why Rafa is a god - well I don't think he is a god but will always fully realise what he did for the club both on and off the field . I'm sure most of the fans also realise this and also don't just focus on last season to judge the man . He has the trophies and cv to show he is a quality manager and they can't be taken away from even if they are convieniently ignored by his critics .

I'm sorry, this is about serie a mate..

in here we're discussing the atrocities of Inter so I basically read the first line, saw it wasnt about serie a.. and ignored
0118 999 881 999 119 7253
dawson99
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby dawson99 » Sun Dec 05, 2010 2:15 pm

bavlondon wrote:
Ben Patrick wrote:
Benny The Noon wrote:Dawson why attack people just because they have a different opinion ? Yes I would most definatly prefer Rafa over Hodgson - he is a better manager and has the trophies and cv and the wins to prove it - I wouldn't go on about blinkers about Rafa current situation when you only have to look at our own situation with our new manager . Its not good reading is it .

I would want neither.
But that's not the point.

Why is Rafa still thought of as a god by so many fans ?

Maybe because people choose to look at what he did for the club overall rather than just looking at his last season here. He may have had a bad season before he left but we won the CL under him and whilst we didn't win the league he came as close as anyone has since we won it last, and we in that time became one of the most feared teams in Europe. I think when you replace someone like that with someone probably not good enough to shine his shoes then it's no wonder people were up in arms.

Kenny left on a sour note too but he is still loved just as much as when he was here before.

Im sorry Bav this is about serie a... not about the history of one particualr manager, go to your Rafa 'butterflys and unicorns' thread for that, this thread is about the truth, and you cant handle the truth
dawson99
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby Benny The Noon » Sun Dec 05, 2010 2:17 pm

Stop being a hypocrite Dawson - go and read your posts lately in here where your talking about Chelsea and Hodgson etc - if you can't talk the answers don't ask the questions in the first place
Benny The Noon

Postby dawson99 » Sun Dec 05, 2010 2:21 pm

Benny The Noon wrote:Stop being a hypocrite Dawson - go and read your posts lately in here where your talking about Chelsea and Hodgson etc - if you can't talk the answers don't ask the questions in the first place

i was replying to you, very briefly, but ended the piece talking about Inter, or Serie a... you not getting me banned, try as you might.

If you would like to continue, please dont disrupt this thread where we talk about serie a.

Thank you

now, back to serie a... finally

10 points back? Sheesh, they have just imploded, some injuries but no more than most other teams... just lost there way.. and playing some woeful football lately from what ive seen
dawson99
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby Ben Patrick » Sun Dec 05, 2010 2:21 pm

the fact is the team that has won the league 5 years running is 10 points behind their rivals in 6th place and won only 6 out of 15 games.
It doesnt matter how much other teams have strengthened, its Inters failures that have them in that position.
Sabre looks like a big lezzer
Ben Patrick

Postby tubby » Sun Dec 05, 2010 2:21 pm

dawson99 wrote:
bavlondon wrote:
Ben Patrick wrote:
Benny The Noon wrote:Dawson why attack people just because they have a different opinion ? Yes I would most definatly prefer Rafa over Hodgson - he is a better manager and has the trophies and cv and the wins to prove it - I wouldn't go on about blinkers about Rafa current situation when you only have to look at our own situation with our new manager . Its not good reading is it .

I would want neither.
But that's not the point.

Why is Rafa still thought of as a god by so many fans ?

Maybe because people choose to look at what he did for the club overall rather than just looking at his last season here. He may have had a bad season before he left but we won the CL under him and whilst we didn't win the league he came as close as anyone has since we won it last, and we in that time became one of the most feared teams in Europe. I think when you replace someone like that with someone probably not good enough to shine his shoes then it's no wonder people were up in arms.

Kenny left on a sour note too but he is still loved just as much as when he was here before.

Im sorry Bav this is about serie a... not about the history of one particualr manager, go to your Rafa 'butterflys and unicorns' thread for that, this thread is about the truth, and you cant handle the truth

Says the person who firstly brought up Chelsea and then shanks and rafa?  :D

Ok mate
My new blog for my upcoming holiday.

http://kunstevie.wordpress.com/
tubby
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby Benny The Noon » Sun Dec 05, 2010 2:24 pm

Dawson look up at your posts even before I arrived when your asking questions about Rafa and then when people mention rafa you tell them to go to the appropriate thread ? Before you tell people where to post I suggest you follow your own guidelines and rules first .
Benny The Noon

Postby dawson99 » Sun Dec 05, 2010 2:24 pm

bav, go with benny to your appreciation room, take some kleenax then come back when you're ready for truths cheers hun

all my posts try to get back to serie a but you 2 keep ruining it. funny how one little cry to the mods and the 'appreciation' thread gets made, yet you can spew your bull in here now.

this thread is about serie a

Serie a has taught us one thing this season

Rafa is not a good manager anymore. His team is poor, they are playing like we were last season, no passion. but this is just about serie a

Inter dont look good, its a pity as they always have done but the current manager has instilled something that just aint good, and he will probably be sacked. dont wanna see him sacked but it would be best for inter
dawson99
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby Benny The Noon » Sun Dec 05, 2010 2:27 pm

Ben Patrick wrote:the fact is the team that has won the league 5 years running is 10 points behind their rivals in 6th place and won only 6 out of 15 games.
It doesnt matter how much other teams have strengthened, its Inters failures that have them in that position.

Like I said I haven't watched them in serie A so not sure - only going by reports I have read in papers - this season they have been without Milito for most of the season , Etoo , Stankovic , Snejdier , Lucio and a fair amount of first teamers and so far have been unable to get a settled team going - as for tactics etc I can't comment as I haven't seen much .
Benny The Noon

Postby Ben Patrick » Sun Dec 05, 2010 2:31 pm

Benny The Noon wrote:
Ben Patrick wrote:the fact is the team that has won the league 5 years running is 10 points behind their rivals in 6th place and won only 6 out of 15 games.

Like I said I haven't watched them in serie A so not sure - only going by reports I have read in papers - this season they have been without Milito for most of the season , Etoo , Stankovic , Snejdier , Lucio and a fair amount of first teamers and so far have been unable to get a settled team going - as for tactics etc I can't comment as I haven't seen much .

there's no excuse mate.

there were people on here stating that he was going to prove a point when he went there and the trophy cabinet would be getting bigger.
He lost the super cup final straight away and has capitulated in the league.
As usual he has done the business in europe but a team that's losing so many games wont win any trophies.
His losing habit that he picked up last season appears to have stayed with him.
Ben Patrick

Postby Benny The Noon » Sun Dec 05, 2010 2:32 pm

dawson99 Offline
LFC Elite Member

Group: LFC Premium Members
Posted: Dec. 03 2010,21:51 QUOTE

didn't wanna see him fail... he gave us great memories.. maybe he can turn it around.. hope so, but the football just isnt good, and the players and fans wont stand for it as it is

dawson99 Offline
LFC Elite Member

Posted: Dec. 05 2010,10:42 QUOTE

Quote (Ben Patrick @ Dec. 05 2010,10:39)
AC Milan won again last night moving them 10 points clear of Inter after only 15 games.
Just looked at the table and Inter have only won 6 from 15 matches so far.
Not good at all that and very hard to understand if i am honest.

Well the appreciation thread has certainly quietened down... how fickle some fans are eh ;)

They are just two recent posts from you talking about Rafa in this thread - like i said follow your own guidelines before telling others too .
Benny The Noon

Postby Benny The Noon » Sun Dec 05, 2010 2:33 pm

Ben Patrick wrote:
Benny The Noon wrote:

there's no excuse mate.

there were people on here stating that he was going to prove a point when he went there and the trophy cabinet would be getting bigger.
He lost the super cup final straight away and has capitulated in the league.
As usual he has done the business in europe but a team that's losing so many games wont win any trophies.
His losing habit that he picked up last season appears to have stayed with him.

Like i said i have only watched them against Spurs in europe mate so no idea what tactics etc and how the games are going in serie a

Also having crippling injuries like loosing your star striker and playmaker, dm and cb  is not going to help is it .
Benny The Noon

Postby Ben Patrick » Sun Dec 05, 2010 2:42 pm

Benny The Noon wrote:dawson99 Offline
LFC Elite Member

Posted: Dec. 03 2010,21:51 QUOTE

didn't wanna see him fail... he gave us great memories.. maybe he can turn it around.. hope so, but the football just isnt good, and the players and fans wont stand for it as it is

dawson99 Offline
LFC Elite Member

Posted: Dec. 05 2010,10:42 QUOTE

Quote (Ben Patrick @ Dec. 05 2010,10:39)
AC Milan won again last night moving them 10 points clear of Inter after only 15 games.
Just looked at the table and Inter have only won 6 from 15 matches so far.
Not good at all that and very hard to understand if i am honest.

Well the appreciation thread has certainly quietened down... how fickle some fans are eh ;)

They are just two recent posts from you talking about Rafa in this thread - like i said follow your own guidelines before telling others too .

My post is about serie a  ???
Ben Patrick

Postby Benny The Noon » Sun Dec 05, 2010 2:42 pm

Its not your post being highlighted mate apologies .
Benny The Noon

Postby tubby » Sun Dec 05, 2010 2:51 pm

Who has Rafa even signed this season? Your all acting as if he has spent 300mil in 1 summer. Yes they are not playing well but you have to factor in that their rivals are a lot stronger this season too. You all seem to be glossing over that fact and only looking at this from 1 angle.
My new blog for my upcoming holiday.

http://kunstevie.wordpress.com/
tubby
>> LFC Elite Member <<

PreviousNext

Return to Football World Wide - General Discussion