Serie A thread - All things Italian football

International Football/Football World Wide - General Discussion

Postby rocky29 » Sun Nov 21, 2010 5:12 pm

ive never known inter be 6th in the league before that its just embarassing. The italian media are gona have a field day tomorow.
rocky29
LFC Super Member

Postby burjennio » Sun Nov 21, 2010 5:20 pm

rocky29 wrote:ive never known inter be 6th in the league before that its just embarassing. The italian media are gona have a field day tomorow.

maybe you should look at their finishes under Roy hodgson  ???

Let it go Rocky.
burjennio

Postby dawson99 » Sun Nov 21, 2010 5:23 pm

burjennio wrote:
rocky29 wrote:ive never known inter be 6th in the league before that its just embarassing. The italian media are gona have a field day tomorow.

maybe you should look at their finishes under Roy hodgson  ???

Let it go Rocky.

this is serie a thread mate, hes just making a point... its a whole new team Rafa took over than what Roy had, and we're talking about all teams as well people, not just the mediocre ones  :devil:
0118 999 881 999 119 7253
dawson99
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby rocky29 » Sun Nov 21, 2010 5:32 pm

guess what get your betting slips in early. Another cannot fail Rocky prediction. Juventus will win the scudetto and milan second lazio third.
rocky29
LFC Super Member

Postby dawson99 » Sun Nov 21, 2010 5:33 pm

rocky29 wrote:guess what get your betting slips in early. Another cannot fail Rocky prediction. Juventus will win the scudetto and milan second lazio third.

nah, AC all the way, im sticking with that, they're too strong, too fluid, play the best football, shoulda had the reverse forceast
dawson99
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby tubby » Sun Nov 21, 2010 5:34 pm

Yeah AC have strengthened a lot in the last 12 months. They should win the league. It's as you were now before the calciopoli.
Last edited by tubby on Sun Nov 21, 2010 5:34 pm, edited 1 time in total.
My new blog for my upcoming holiday.

http://kunstevie.wordpress.com/
tubby
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby LFC2007 » Sun Nov 21, 2010 5:35 pm

Inter nine points off the top? :O  That's as many as we are. Difference is, we didn't win the treble last season. How much further behind can they afford to fall before they're completely out of the running?
LFC2007

Postby tubby » Sun Nov 21, 2010 5:39 pm

Presumably as many that makes it mathematically impossible for them to win? Can't remember if it was the 1st or 2nd year they won la liga but in one of them they were way off the pace, more than 9 points and they eventually came back.

tubby
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby burjennio » Sun Nov 21, 2010 5:39 pm

They are having a mare! How many injuries have they actually had? Cambassio and Motto were big losses I saw in the Spurs game but apart from those two they seemed pretty strong.
burjennio

Postby dawson99 » Sun Nov 21, 2010 5:43 pm

its not just that they are 9 points off though, if anyone else saw the derby last week, and this game today, they just look awful, no closing down, no nothing. They have an ageing squad. Rafa needs to be given January to spend some money, as long as he doesnt come looking to us for players he should be given the time
dawson99
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby tubby » Sun Nov 21, 2010 5:50 pm

dawson99 wrote:its not just that they are 9 points off though, if anyone else saw the derby last week, and this game today, they just look awful, no closing down, no nothing. They have an ageing squad. Rafa needs to be given January to spend some money, as long as he doesnt come looking to us for players he should be given the time

To be honest daws how many injuries did they have going into that game?

No Julio Cesar, Maicon, Walter Samuel, Mariga, Thiago Motta, Muntari and David Suazo. Also Sneijder wasn't all there either after fainted against Brescia.

Sorry but they have been plagued by injuries this year. People say that's not an excuse :censored: I say fk that. When you take out vital components it won't function properly, after a string of bad results confidence takes a hit and it can sometimes take a while to recover.

tubby
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby dawson99 » Sun Nov 21, 2010 5:52 pm

bavlondon wrote:
dawson99 wrote:its not just that they are 9 points off though, if anyone else saw the derby last week, and this game today, they just look awful, no closing down, no nothing. They have an ageing squad. Rafa needs to be given January to spend some money, as long as he doesnt come looking to us for players he should be given the time

No Julio Cesar, Maicon, Walter Samuel, Mariga, Thiago Motta, Muntari and David Suazo. Also Sneijder wasn't all there either after fainted against Brescia.

Sorry but they have been plagued by injuries this year. People say that's not an excuse :censored: I say fk that. When you take out vital components it won't function properly, after a string of bad results confidence takes a hit and it can sometimes take a while to recover.

this aint the rafa appreciation thread mate, its serie a.. and Inter are just playing badly, even with a team that should win aganist Chievo FFS...

but yeah i agreed earlier, lot of injuries, but also a lot of players, enough to put up a show at least.. excuses are for teh thread where only good things can be said, with unicorns and ponies and rainbows instead of actual facts
dawson99
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby rocky29 » Sun Nov 21, 2010 5:53 pm

what a difference a year makes? Isnt it strange how the previous 3 or 4 years its been so predictable the placings in the prem and seria A. Now this year its all gone to pot which does make it far more interesting in my opinion.
rocky29
LFC Super Member

Postby tubby » Sun Nov 21, 2010 6:01 pm

dawson99 wrote:
bavlondon wrote:

this aint the rafa appreciation thread mate, its serie a.. and Inter are just playing badly, even with a team that should win aganist Chievo FFS...

but yeah i agreed earlier, lot of injuries, but also a lot of players, enough to put up a show at least.. excuses are for teh thread where only good things can be said, with unicorns and ponies and rainbows instead of actual facts

Er are you alright mate? You made a comment about Inter in the derby and about their squad and I replied specifically about the squad. In fact I didn't even mention his name, you did.  :rasp Get a beer down you mate.

tubby
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby dawson99 » Sun Nov 21, 2010 6:02 pm

i need whiskey, but inter had more thana  good enough team to win today, the way they have played all season has been poor... Ac meanwhile just look awesome
dawson99
>> LFC Elite Member <<

PreviousNext

Return to Football World Wide - General Discussion