Ronaldinho

International Football/Football World Wide - General Discussion

Postby RUSHIE#9 » Sat Nov 19, 2005 10:55 pm

I'm nowhere near old enough to have seen Pele play and I can't remember too much of Maradonna from his pomp - only the rabid cocaine snorting era - so I may be overstating his quality but he is THE most amazing footballer to have graced this game.

To my amazement on SSN the other night they were previewing the following days papers and the 'TITS' (star) had an almost amazed and insulted headline that Ronaldinho was going to beat Fat Lampard to the 'balon d'or'. I think they may as well abolish all awards for players at the moment 'cos it'll just be a joke for anyone to be named a better player than Ronnie on current form.

LONG LIVE THE BUCK TOOTHED ONE!!!

:bowdown  :bowdown  :bowdown
RUSHIE#9
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby mighty mo » Tue Nov 22, 2005 9:46 pm

i agree he is on another planet,he will stand alongside maradona and pele when he retires.no doubt about it.
mighty mo
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby mighty mo » Tue Nov 22, 2005 9:51 pm

nev wrote:Did you remember why Chelsea said they did not buy him: "Co's he is so ugly"

that was  a real madrid director who said that,and said that is why they bought "beckham"because he was better looking.i wonder if he felt that on saturday night after ronaldinho's display and beckham totally absent surounded by truly world class stars.
mighty mo
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby RUSHIE#9 » Tue Nov 22, 2005 10:14 pm

i HEARD THE OTHER DAY THAT REAL MADRID RECOUPED THEIR OUTLAY ON BECKHAM AFTER ONLY A COUPLE OF MONTHS THOUGH SHIRT SALES, THIS JUST GOES TO SHOW THAT THEY ONLY BOUGHT HIM FOR COMMERCIAL REASONS WHEREAS BARCA GOT RONALDINHO FOR FOOTBALLING REASONS - I WONDER WHO ARE THE HAPPIER SUPPORTERS - THE REAL MADRID FANS 'COS THEY'VE GOT A PLAYER THAT SELL LOTS OF SHIRTS AROUND THE WORLD OR THE BARCA FANS WHO'VE GOT A PLAYER THAT IS WINNING THEM LOTS AND LOTS OF GAMES.
RUSHIE#9
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby Fuios » Wed Nov 23, 2005 9:13 pm

beckham certainly wasn't bought for his talent
You'll never walk alone in liverpool, but you will in everton
Fuios

Postby *XABIALONSO* » Thu Nov 24, 2005 7:30 pm

Fuios wrote:beckham certainly wasn't bought for his talent

hes a class player and im not sure what ur talking about he has bags of talent
Some people think football is a matter of life and death. I don't like that attitude. I can assure them it is much more serious than that.        BILL SHANKLY
*XABIALONSO*

Postby mighty mo » Thu Nov 24, 2005 8:57 pm

wtf are you on xabialonso, beckham is a one trick wonder and that trick is bending a ball,he doesn,t dribble or have great technique  or exciting to watch,he is not fit to lace ronaldinho's boots
mighty mo
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby RUSHIE#9 » Thu Nov 24, 2005 9:29 pm

mighty mo wrote:wtf are you on xabialonso, beckham is a one trick wonder and that trick is bending a ball,he doesn,t dribble or have great technique  or exciting to watch,he is not fit to lace ronaldinho's boots

Totally agree with you mo, I just can't and never have been able to fathom out all of the fuss about beckham. His only outstanding skill is from deadball situations and TBH there are better players around at the moment that can do this and as for being a right sided midfielder i mean he can't even go past a player for fecks sake. All round he's totally sh!te and is a big handicap to the england side.  :buttrock
RUSHIE#9
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby zarababe » Mon Nov 28, 2005 11:39 pm

Ronaldhinio scooped the award:

Pos

Name                  Club                Pts
1 Ronaldinho            FC Barcelona    225
2 Frank Lampard       Chelsea FC      148
3 Steven Gerrard      Liverpool FC     142
4 Thierry Henry        Arsenal FC         41
5 Andriy Shevchenko AC Milan           33
6 Paolo Maldini         AC Milan           23
7 Adriano FC            Inter Milan        22
8 Zlatan Ibrahimovic  Juventus          21
9 Kaká                   AC Milan           19
10 Samuel Eto'o       FC Barcelona     18
    John Terry          Chelsea FC        18

Gerrard third.. behind Lardar.se.. :angry: only 6 votes.. Gerrard is way better then that edjiot

5 Top ten players from the Premiership
3 out of top 4 = premisrship
Only 2 spanish players
England V Italians  :D
Last edited by zarababe on Mon Nov 28, 2005 11:44 pm, edited 1 time in total.
THE BRENDAN REVOLUTION IS UPON US !

KING KENNY.. Always LEGEND !

RAFA.. MADE THE PEOPLE HAPPY !

Miss YOU Phil-Drummer - RIP YNWA

zarababe
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby zarababe » Tue Nov 29, 2005 12:23 am

Interestingly  the only other player to have earned a standing ovation from members of the Bernabeu crowd in the past during the win at rivals Real Madrid was Diego Maradona the 1980s. :)
THE BRENDAN REVOLUTION IS UPON US !

KING KENNY.. Always LEGEND !

RAFA.. MADE THE PEOPLE HAPPY !

Miss YOU Phil-Drummer - RIP YNWA

zarababe
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby Ola Mr Benitez » Tue Nov 29, 2005 11:30 am

RUSHIE#9 wrote:
mighty mo wrote:wtf are you on xabialonso, beckham is a one trick wonder and that trick is bending a ball,he doesn,t dribble or have great technique  or exciting to watch,he is not fit to lace ronaldinho's boots

Totally agree with you mo, I just can't and never have been able to fathom out all of the fuss about beckham. His only outstanding skill is from deadball situations and TBH there are better players around at the moment that can do this and as for being a right sided midfielder i mean he can't even go past a player for fecks sake. All round he's totally sh!te and is a big handicap to the england side.  :buttrock

I can understand why people on here are not prepared to give David Beckham the paudits that he deserves due to his manky background, but the guy is the best crosser of a ball in the world.

Probably the best free kick taker in the world, and the reason why Man Utd are now struggling so much.

Van Nistleroy must have thought all his Xmas's has come at once when he joined Man U and beckham kept feeding him perfect passes for him to score so many goals.  Have you noticed since he left RVN isn't scoring as often??

It s true he can't beat a player, but realsitically he doesn't need too.
Our job is simple, to support the club, not just parts of the club that are easy to support, but every one who plays a part, that includes ALL players.  We are stronger when we are all walking in the same direction. Walk On
Ola Mr Benitez

Postby 2520years » Tue Nov 29, 2005 4:38 pm

Ronaldinho is easily the best player around at the moment.  I'm surprised Chelski haven't been linked with buying him for £1bn!
:D
My earliest memory.
2520years

Postby Dundalk » Thu Dec 08, 2005 12:00 am

2520years wrote:Ronaldinho is easily the best player around at the moment.  I'm surprised Chelski haven't been linked with buying him for £1bn!
:D

cheap at the price
Dundalk
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Previous

Return to Football World Wide - General Discussion