Luis Suarez signs for Barcelona

International Football/Football World Wide - General Discussion

Postby bunglemark2 » Tue Feb 01, 2011 5:29 pm

OneHotRed wrote:Yes, Yes I am, im more excited about this transfer than any other we were linked with if im honest :)

Errrr, I think you missed the point.....
http://s2.tinypic.com/30ldif7_th.jpg
See yooo, Judas. Yoo're gettin' on mah titz !
bunglemark2

Postby OneHotRed » Tue Feb 01, 2011 5:31 pm

I think I did if im honest :(
OneHotRed
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby Steve Crooks » Tue Feb 01, 2011 5:33 pm

I know it is easy to make a granny look like Lionel Messi on YouTube but some of that stuff is just incredible!  :Oo:

He will be excellent for us, I am sure. I just think it might take a couple of months to bed in and learn the ways of King Kenny and communication with team mates will be hard. Can't wait to see him in the red shirt of the biggest club in the world.
Steve Crooks

Postby Thommo's perm » Tue Feb 01, 2011 5:36 pm

The good thing is hes come from the dutch league which is a lot like ours. So he'll hit the ground running
Thommo's perm

Postby bunglemark2 » Tue Feb 01, 2011 5:51 pm

Thommo's perm wrote:The good thing is hes come from the dutch league which is a lot like ours. So he'll hit the ground running

Like Babel ?
http://s2.tinypic.com/30ldif7_th.jpg
See yooo, Judas. Yoo're gettin' on mah titz !
bunglemark2

Postby Thommo's perm » Tue Feb 01, 2011 5:54 pm

bunglemark2 wrote:
Thommo's perm wrote:The good thing is hes come from the dutch league which is a lot like ours. So he'll hit the ground running

Like Babel ?

:laugh:

Dont tell me Suarez is a DJ?
:glare:
Thommo's perm

Postby Dundalk » Wed Feb 02, 2011 12:15 am

Excited about Carroll but more looking forward to seeing this guy, he looks to have real quality and in my eyes he is going to be a big player for us.
Dundalk
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby Roger Red Hat » Wed Feb 02, 2011 12:30 am

i just watched that video..

...i jizzed
Sex, drugs and sausage rolls!
Roger Red Hat
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby Dundalk » Wed Feb 02, 2011 12:35 am

Get that man some tissues
Dundalk
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby J*o*n*D*o*e » Wed Feb 02, 2011 12:39 am

metalhead wrote:Liverpool
Hello everyone. As you guys know from the Press, my transfer to Liverpool is now official. I want to thank Ajax for those wonderful 3 years and a half I spent in Amsterdam, where I've been so happy and pride to wear and defend Ajax colours. Special thanks to all my fans for supporting me and to all people who helped me during last years. I will always have you guys in my heart. I am starting a new adventure now with a very important club. I want to thank them for the strong effort They've done to count on me. I am going to work hard day by day to give them back the trust they have in me. Thank you everybody. C'mon Liverpool

Suarez Statement

:buttrock

Absolute class, that it how you say goodbye to your old club and introduce yourself to your new.

people all over europe will get to see that video of Torres, even fans of clubs that dont like us think he`s a classless c****, ive said it before and ill say it again, he couldnt of ended up at a more fitting club.

enjoy your medals El ninny if they come because you`ll be remembered for a lot longer for what you did this week.

Luis Suarez welcome to Liverpool you`ve made a great start, all the best.
ImageImage
J*o*n*D*o*e

Postby 7_Kewell » Wed Feb 02, 2011 1:04 am

players ALWAYS look good on youtube, but i have high hopes for Luis Suarez. He was a great player for Ajax and was one of the stars at the world cup...he's going to be our new star, i can feel it  :buttrock
“You cannot transfer the heart and soul of Liverpool Football Club, although I am sure there are many clubs who would like to buy it.”
7_Kewell
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby alwayslfc » Wed Feb 02, 2011 4:59 am

I am confident Suarez will be a hit. But ONE good question I have is, he doesn't speak English yet and Kenny's Glaswegian accent is hard to understand even to the English. So how are they going to communicate in this early stage of Suarez's anfield career?
alwayslfc

Postby maguskwt » Wed Feb 02, 2011 5:56 am

how bout we get that Ajax right back as well... van der wiel :D
maguskwt
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby maguskwt » Wed Feb 02, 2011 6:40 am

alwayslfc wrote:I am confident Suarez will be a hit. But ONE good question I have is, he doesn't speak English yet and Kenny's Glaswegian accent is hard to understand even to the English. So how are they going to communicate in this early stage of Suarez's anfield career?

Carra will translate for him... Lol

I'm sure reina will translate for him...
maguskwt
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby ethanr » Wed Feb 02, 2011 7:34 am

Very excited to see Suarez tomorrow vs. Stoke!  Really be disappointed if he doesn't start.

Ok so this is what I heard concerning cup tied players...

Each team are basically allowed to play a cup tied player who played in Europa league or Champions league after being signed in january if the matches are after January 31.  The guy saying it made it sound like each team can pick one player that they purchased in January to play in the Europa or champions league games, even if they are cuptied.  Otherwise, Torres couldn't play champs league with chelsea and I believe he can.  Suarez is our one player that we are allowed to play in Europa league even tho he's cup tied.

This is just what I've heard tho, what people were saying earlier about the fact that the team had to get knocked out may be what the person was trying to say, I don't know.  I hope he can play but I kind of doubt he will be able to.

In any case, Carroll will rip it up for him.

Can't wait to see you in action against stoke Suarez, This is the first game of the rest of your life as a Liverpool Legend!
DESPITE THE FACT I LIVE IN CALIFORNIA...
ethanr

PreviousNext

Return to Football World Wide - General Discussion