England vs hungary

International Football/Football World Wide - General Discussion

Postby 48-1119859832 » Tue May 30, 2006 10:20 pm

H_K_LFC wrote:Great goal by Crouch,Stevie n Carra both had decent games aswell.But why the heck does Sven pick Hargreaves over Carrick.Carrick is a better defender,passer and overall better player.I want to see the Liverpool boys do well for England but with performances England have no chance of winning the world cup.

Crouch's Celebration was class tho :D :D

Hargreaves got outdone countless times by some cafe worker. He must have his knob lodged up Sven's nostril to get picked every match.

We may as well play Ian Walker in goal or Tim Flowers, Robinson needs to lose weight coz he can't even move.
48-1119859832

Postby 48-1119859832 » Tue May 30, 2006 10:24 pm

RichardLFC1 wrote:Crouch goal top quality and his celebration thats how he was celebrating v england

He should of smacked Hargreaves for being so :censored: and smacked Sven for taking off Gerrard instead of Lampard.
48-1119859832

Postby madred » Tue May 30, 2006 10:34 pm

0asis wrote:Walcott proved once again that he's just the English Cisse, he should not be representing his country when he hasn't played at the top level. Sven once again proved how incompetent he is, Fat Frank showed us all how (s)hit he is, as did Rio.

Crouch was good and Gerrard in the end it was Liverpool 3-1 Hungary. Oh and this England team are a joke, Germany, Brazil, Argentina, Holland would of killed tyhis team off about 7-0.

I'm an England fan but this team is a joke. :(

Bloody hell Oasis your being a tad harsh. Yes we dislike Lampard and he was poor but i bet you he will do the business over in Germany. As for Robinson no keeper would have saved that shot and he is the best man between the sticks for England. Got to give Theo a bit more time even though his call up has come a little bit early. Hargreaves again prooved he is useless and we all wonder why he gets selected. Carra, Stevie and Crouchy were excellent.
madred
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby kenny`s mate » Tue May 30, 2006 10:37 pm

owen hargreaves is total :censored:. What does he bring to the England side . Jack S~~~t thats what. All the lfc players had a good game tonight. Carrick must feel well pi###ed  to be behind owen harreaves. England need to make it clear to SVEN that :censored: will not win us the world cup. drop for  our sake OHG and bring on the lfc boys. and stop the stupid :censored: he will pick untill mcclearn takes over.
kenny`s mate

Postby RUSHIE#9 » Tue May 30, 2006 10:43 pm

This England team WILL NOT win the world cup. The newspapers and pundits are all going on about how great englands chances are but i just can't see what these London based hacks see. There is still a very thin depth to englands squad, if any of the main players get injured the quality in back-ups is poor at best. Players like David James, Sol Campbell, Wayne Bridge or Jermain Jenas to name just a few aren't going to win the biggest tournament in the world against the likes of Brazil, Holland or Argentina (just three off the top of me head). The fact that the coach is pinning all of his hopes  on his two main strikers that aren't even fit shows the lack of strength in depth and that he lacks any faith in the rest of the english strikers in this country. Then the fact that one of the four strikers that he is taking is only 17 years old and hasn't played a first team game for his club just smacks of desperation to me; this is no reflection on Walcott BTW.
Finally we come to OWEN HARGREAVES; what is the fookin point of Hargreaves? Has anyone managed to suss this out yet? I can only assume that he is svens personal arse wiper  or toilet brush. Or Sven uses him to pull women by claiming that he is his poor ugly illegitimate love child thus making the women feel sorry for him (SVEN) and then allowing him to have his wicked way with them.  :;):  If he is in the squad on his footballing ability then englands chances are well and truely fucked even before the world cup has started 'cos tonights game was a master-class from Hargreaves on how NOT to play international football.  :veryangry

Roll on August when the proper footy starts again. :buttrock
RUSHIE#9
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby 48-1119859832 » Tue May 30, 2006 10:44 pm

madred wrote:
0asis wrote:Walcott proved once again that he's just the English Cisse, he should not be representing his country when he hasn't played at the top level. Sven once again proved how incompetent he is, Fat Frank showed us all how (s)hit he is, as did Rio.

Crouch was good and Gerrard in the end it was Liverpool 3-1 Hungary. Oh and this England team are a joke, Germany, Brazil, Argentina, Holland would of killed tyhis team off about 7-0.

Bloody hell Oasis your being a tad harsh. Yes we dislike Lampard and he was poor but i bet you he will do the business over in Germany. As for Robinson no keeper would have saved that shot and he is the best man between the sticks for England. Got to give Theo a bit more time even though his call up has come a little bit early. Hargreaves again prooved he is useless and we all wonder why he gets selected. Carra, Stevie and Crouchy were excellent.

I don't think I'm being harsh, any England fan who genuinely thinks we have a chance to win the World Cup needs a cat scan because they have something wrong with them and I bet you Crouch gets all the stick for it.
48-1119859832

Postby madred » Tue May 30, 2006 10:53 pm

0asis wrote:
madred wrote:

I don't think I'm being harsh, any England fan who genuinely thinks we have a chance to win the World Cup needs a cat scan because they have something wrong with them and I bet you Crouch gets all the stick for it.

I dont fall into that category mate. Im expecting England to get past the group phases and hopefully go as far as they can. You seemed angry about Stevie going off but Sven did the right thing. The lad has just played in one of the most demanding seasons with us and we dont want him burnt out over there. I only expected him to play 45 mins anyway.
madred
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby RichardLFC1 » Tue May 30, 2006 10:58 pm

Im an England fan and dont need a cat scan i cant see why we cant win it.  Sven took gerrard off for the same reason he took terry and owen they needed to be rested.

RIP DRUMMERPHIL
RichardLFC1
LFC Super Member

Postby 48-1119859832 » Tue May 30, 2006 11:59 pm

RichardLFC1 wrote:Im an England fan and dont need a cat scan i cant see why we cant win it.  Sven took gerrard off for the same reason he took terry and owen they needed to be rested.

It's good that you're being a far better supporter than me but you have huge amounts of blind faith or you see something in Sven that I don't. We have the quality to win it but with a very incompetent manager, we have no chance.
48-1119859832

Postby account deleted by request » Wed May 31, 2006 4:13 am

Just thank your lucky stars Hargreaves isn't a Liverpool player,in Houlliers last season I remember reading he was after him. Thank fk for Benitez and Alonso. I thought Crouch took his goal well, if that had been Rooney we would never have heard the last of it. Gerrard worked too hard, I know he wanted to impress in his new role but he will have nothing left for world cup if he keeps that up.
account deleted by request

Postby 66-1112520797 » Wed May 31, 2006 5:41 am

RUSHIE#9 wrote:This England team WILL NOT win the world cup. The newspapers and pundits are all going on about how great englands chances are but i just can't see what these London based hacks see. There is still a very thin depth to englands squad, if any of the main players get injured the quality in back-ups is poor at best. Players like David James, Sol Campbell, Wayne Bridge or Jermain Jenas to name just a few aren't going to win the biggest tournament in the world against the likes of Brazil, Holland or Argentina (just three off the top of me head).

I probably would of agreed with until I saw what happened in Istanbul last year. I'm not saying England are gonna win it but as Jimmy Greaves said " Its a funny old game"  :D
Liverpool werent given a cat in hells chance of winning the CL with players like Traore, Biscan and Smicer.
66-1112520797

Postby Judge » Wed May 31, 2006 7:45 am

jonnymac1979 wrote:Hungary's goal was like Simao's goal for Benfica.  Belter of a strike.

if owen fucking useless Hargreaves had closed him down quicker, then the lad wouldve never had got the shot away.
Judge
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby Big Niall » Wed May 31, 2006 9:18 am

What is our view of cheating on this site ?(drogba , Robben and Maradonna often get slaughtered here for cheating). Is it okay for Stevie G to cheat? or just any England player?

I just want consistency.
Big Niall
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby 48-1119859832 » Wed May 31, 2006 9:40 am

Big Niall wrote:What is our view of cheating on this site ?(drogba , Robben and Maradonna often get slaughtered here for cheating). Is it okay for Stevie G to cheat? or just any England player?

I just want consistency.

I'm getting increasingly annoyed with Gerrard, he has all the traits of Mourinho's perfect player. He dived against Bolton after he condemned cheating in numerous interviews. He really needs to sort himself out, because I'm starting to dislike him.

Altho saying that Gerrard might not of cheated he might of well just lost balance.
48-1119859832

Postby 48-1119859832 » Wed May 31, 2006 9:42 am

Judge wrote:
jonnymac1979 wrote:Hungary's goal was like Simao's goal for Benfica.  Belter of a strike.

if owen fucking useless Hargreaves had closed him down quicker, then the lad wouldve never had got the shot away.

To be fair, Carrick wouldn't of got near that, superb goal and I hope we don't face Brazil coz fatty Robinson won't get to any of those well placed shots. Ronaldinho will have a field day with us. Robinson was also off his line, fecking hell didn't he bother to watch two of Seaman's howlers.
48-1119859832

PreviousNext

Return to Football World Wide - General Discussion