Champions league - New prediction competition

International Football/Football World Wide - General Discussion

Postby bigmick » Wed Apr 28, 2010 10:11 pm

Emerald Red wrote:
aCe' wrote:Hahahahahahahahahaha... JOOOSSSEEEEEEEEE !!!!!

Great display from Inter... 10men against Barcelona.. Anyone who thinks any other side would have progressed using any other tactics besides defending with number is fcking clueless and deluded !

Clueless and deluded?

2-1 at the Nou Camp three years ago ring any bells?

Was it only three years ago? Feck me we have deteriorated very quickly. What price would you give us on going there and winning this season just out of interest? Or beating them 3-1 at Home?

Some people on this site are so bitter it's not funny. We weren't involved in the game, so why not just look at it dispassionately and as a neutral, as a football fan. Whichever way you spin it, it was an astounding success for the Inter manager. Just because some on here have said in the past he needs loads of money or is tactically a numpty or both doesn't change the fact that they were wrong, and are wrong. Just let it go for once.
"se e in una bottigla ed e bianco, e latte".
bigmick
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby tubby » Wed Apr 28, 2010 10:13 pm

bigmick wrote:
Emerald Red wrote:

Great display from Inter... 10men against Barcelona.. Anyone who thinks any other side would have progressed using any other tactics besides defending with number is fcking clueless and deluded !

Clueless and deluded?

Was it only three years ago? Feck me we have deteriorated very quickly. What price would you give us on going there and winning this season just out of interest? Or beating them 3-1 at Home?

Some people on this site are so bitter it's not funny. We weren't involved in the game, so why not just look at it dispassionately and as a neutral, as a football fan. Whichever way you spin it, it was an astounding success for the Inter manager. Just because some on here have said in the past he needs loads of money or is tactically a numpty or both doesn't change the fact that they were wrong, and are wrong. Just let it go for once.

I know it's crazy it's as if we have just been knocked out.  :D
My new blog for my upcoming holiday.

http://kunstevie.wordpress.com/
tubby
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby aCe' » Wed Apr 28, 2010 10:14 pm

Emerald Red wrote:

Clueless and deluded?

Against THIS barcelona side ?! 10men with them having to win the game with a 2 goal margin ?

Get over it.. they did what they had to do and were impressive over 2 legs... doubt anyone would say Barcelona deserved to go through after watching the 2 games...
aCe'
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby Benny The Noon » Wed Apr 28, 2010 10:14 pm

bigmick wrote:
Emerald Red wrote:

Clueless and deluded?

A success helped by poor officials in both matches . Your quick to highlight the mistake by the ref against Inter but what about the ones that went their way .
Benny The Noon

Postby Greavesie » Wed Apr 28, 2010 10:15 pm

it was a success Mick but looking at it as a neutral Inter were bleeding fortunate. Perfectly good goal disallowed and a penalty not given in the first leg. As a neutral those decisions favoured Inter did they not? all the milking every foul from the first minute,taking a minute to take a free kick etc etc do they not mar the way that Inter have progressed in your eyes?

No offence Mick but when you try to point out that people are biased to say he's not as great as people say, you seem to overlook certain decisions in your assessment
All round the fields of Anfield Road
Where once we watched the King Kenny play (and could he play!)
Stevie Heighway on the wing
We had dreams and songs to sing
'Bout the glory, round the Fields of Anfield Road

JFT 96 - Gone but never forgotten
YNWA 15/4/1989
God Bless You All
Greavesie

Postby Benny The Noon » Wed Apr 28, 2010 10:15 pm

aCe' wrote:
Emerald Red wrote:

Clueless and deluded?

Against THIS barcelona side ?! 10men with them having to win the game with a 2 goal margin ?

Get over it.. they did what they had to do and were impressive over 2 legs... doubt anyone would say Barcelona deserved to go through after watching the 2 games...

The barce side we beat i would say IMO are better than the current side .

And i would say they deserved to go through on attack intent throughout the two legs
Benny The Noon

Postby tubby » Wed Apr 28, 2010 10:16 pm

Greavesie wrote:it was a success Mick but looking at it as a neutral Inter were bleeding fortunate. Perfectly good goal disallowed and a penalty not given in the first leg. As a neutral those decisions favoured Inter did they not? all the milking every foul from the first minute,taking a minute to take a free kick etc etc do they not mar the way that Inter have progressed in your eyes?

You need a bit of luck to win this cup mate. I know a lot here hate Jose but give respect where it is due. The mans 2nd European Cup final with 2 different teams.

tubby
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby Igor Zidane » Wed Apr 28, 2010 10:16 pm

bigmick wrote:
Igor Zidane wrote:With Roberto mancini's team Mick . Surley .

Hang on Igor, Mourinho's been there two years and has sold Inter's best player :D. Jeez if you try and credit Houllier at all for Istanbul where nine of the players were his you get howled at from the rooftops. Now, with his front two for starters and his central midfield kingpin his own signings it's Mancini's team? :laugh:

Give over mate. Sometimes it's better to just hold your hands up.

Which best player did he sell ? Surley you don't mean ibrohimavic michael ? Credit where it's due on that ,he defo knew what he was doing by selling that lump of sh!te and getting eto'o. Anyway i was being sarcy with the Mancini's team comment . He done aswell as Rafa did twice . I will never argue with him being a very very good manager , he's just a horrible c. unt .

What will be in the papers tomorrow do you think ? Will it be how inter turned over the mighty barca and how they defended brilliantly with 10 men or will it be how Jose' caused murder at the end of the game with his antics?
UP THE PURPS !!!
https://www.colfc.co.uk/
Igor Zidane
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby Greavesie » Wed Apr 28, 2010 10:17 pm

I didnt mention Jose Bav, not there. I mentioned the assessment of inter Milan's performances over the two legs, that is all

YNWA 15/4/1989
God Bless You All
Greavesie

Postby tubby » Wed Apr 28, 2010 10:17 pm

Benny The Noon wrote:
aCe' wrote:
Emerald Red wrote:

Clueless and deluded?

And i would say they deserved to go through on attack intent throughout the two legs

Who cares

tubby
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby aCe' » Wed Apr 28, 2010 10:18 pm

Benny The Noon wrote:
aCe' wrote:
Emerald Red wrote:

Clueless and deluded?

:laugh:

pathetic
aCe'
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby LFC2007 » Wed Apr 28, 2010 10:18 pm

If Barca had played with the same intensity for the first 80 min's as they did the last 10, they would have gone through. They had them on the rack there and were unfortunate not to get the goal that wasn't given. Inter did the usual and did it very, very well and over the two legs deserve to be in the final. I also agree with a comment Dawson made re. Mourinho & WWE, couldn't put it better myself. Normally that sort of behaviour is described as "cringeworthy" and "lacking in class". He's obviously afforded considerable leeway though because he's successful.
LFC2007

Postby Benny The Noon » Wed Apr 28, 2010 10:18 pm

aCe' wrote:
Benny The Noon wrote:
aCe' wrote:
Emerald Red wrote:

Clueless and deluded?

:laugh:

pathetic

And why is that then ? Inter had an offside goal given in the first leg as well as barce denied a clear penalty then barce were disallowed a perfectly good goal in this leg . Inter were very very lucky in the end but showed no intent to attack in both legs .
Last edited by Benny The Noon on Wed Apr 28, 2010 10:20 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Benny The Noon

Postby bigmick » Wed Apr 28, 2010 10:19 pm

bavlondon wrote:
bigmick wrote:
Emerald Red wrote:

Clueless and deluded?

I know it's crazy it's as if we have just been knocked out.  :D

It's a classic example of what they are like on here, like bulldogs with lockjaw. Once they've made their minds up about something, every single event is twisted and contorted in order to give some consistency of reasoning to their point of view. Rather than just saying "ah feck it fair play, I don't liek the c... but he's a top manager you got to give him that" you get all the other nonsense. Rather than just saying "yep, Rafa's fecked it right up and although he's got no sensible excuses I still like him, want him to stay and am hopeful that one day soon he'll get it spot on", we get all this "shopping in Asda" sh!t. Rather than just saying "well Aquilani obviously hasn't been a good signing so far but I'm hopeful he'll work out", you get the "but we only paid five million for him" tripe.

It makes sensible discussion redundant.
"se e in una bottigla ed e bianco, e latte".
bigmick
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby Greavesie » Wed Apr 28, 2010 10:20 pm

Ace if you gave Rafa as much support as you're giving Maureen right now it would be appreciated

YNWA 15/4/1989
God Bless You All
Greavesie

PreviousNext

Return to Football World Wide - General Discussion