Champions league - New prediction competition

International Football/Football World Wide - General Discussion

Postby Igor Zidane » Wed Apr 28, 2010 10:02 pm

I agree with daws , he's one horrible media whoring c.unt . T1T of the highest order , successful defo . Don't want him anywhere near LFC .
UP THE PURPS !!!
https://www.colfc.co.uk/
Igor Zidane
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby bigmick » Wed Apr 28, 2010 10:02 pm

An absolutely fantastic performance over the two legs from Inter, and hugely deserving winners. They committed the cardinal sin in the first match by conceding a goal at Home (and the first goal of the game at that) before coming storming back to beat the European Champions 3-1 (after beating the English Champions Home and Away in the previous round). In the second leg they are the victims of a ridiculous sending off, and have to play 2/3 of the match against one of the best passing teams in years with 10 men. They concede to a blatantly offside goal, but STILL will not be denied.

Good luck to them, and good luck to their manager too. It's worth remembering that his reaction probably has much to do with "the interpreter" lines which Barca fans have been giving it for years. Once again he has triumphed with a palpably inferior team, against a team which hugely outspent the one he is managing. I don't expect it'll make many of the wrist slashers admit they were wrong, nor do I expect it'll make people take to him.

What it does do though for anybody who is genuinely interested in football is confirm Mourinho as by far the most impressive manager of his generation. I wonder where we would be in the league THIS season, with exactly the same group of players we have, if he were manager. No doubt some on here will tell you we'd be just the same, or perhaps even embroiled ina  fight for ninth or something, but I can't agree.
"se e in una bottigla ed e bianco, e latte".
bigmick
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby Benny The Noon » Wed Apr 28, 2010 10:04 pm

What about the officals mistakes in the first leg that allwoed them to have a goal that was clearly offside and barce denied a clear penalty and them also denied another clear goal tonight ?!
Benny The Noon

Postby Igor Zidane » Wed Apr 28, 2010 10:04 pm

bigmick wrote:An absolutely fantastic performance over the two legs from Inter, and hugely deserving winners. They committed the cardinal sin in the first match by conceding a goal at Home (and the first goal of the game at that) before coming storming back to beat the European Champions 3-1 (after beating the English Champions Home and Away in the previous round). In the second leg they are the victims of a ridiculous sending off, and have to play 2/3 of the match against one of the best passing teams in years with 10 men. They concede to a blatantly offside goal, but STILL will not be denied.

Good luck to them, and good luck to their manager too. It's worth remembering that his reaction probably has much to do with "the interpreter" lines which Barca fans have been giving it for years. Once again he has triumphed with a palpably inferior team, against a team which hugely outspent the one he is managing. I don't expect it'll make many of the wrist slashers admit they were wrong, nor do I expect it'll make people take to him.

What it does do though for anybody who is genuinely interested in football is confirm Mourinho as by far the most impressive manager of his generation. I wonder where we would be in the league THIS season, with exactly the same group of players we have, if he were manager. No doubt some on here will tell you we'd be just the same, or perhaps even embroiled ina  fight for ninth or something, but I can't agree.

With Roberto mancini's team Mick . Surley .
UP THE PURPS !!!
Igor Zidane
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby aCe' » Wed Apr 28, 2010 10:05 pm

Hahahahahahahahahaha... JOOOSSSEEEEEEEEE !!!!!

Great display from Inter... 10men against Barcelona.. Anyone who thinks any other side would have progressed using any other tactics besides defending with number is fcking clueless and deluded !
aCe'
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby Greavesie » Wed Apr 28, 2010 10:06 pm

aCe' wrote:Hahahahahahahahahaha... JOOOSSSEEEEEEEEE !!!!!

Great display from Inter... 10men against Barcelona.. Anyone who thinks any other side would have progressed using any other tactics besides defending with number is fcking clueless and deluded !

Jesus christ you should go and support them the way you carry on  :sleep
All round the fields of Anfield Road
Where once we watched the King Kenny play (and could he play!)
Stevie Heighway on the wing
We had dreams and songs to sing
'Bout the glory, round the Fields of Anfield Road

JFT 96 - Gone but never forgotten
YNWA 15/4/1989
God Bless You All
Greavesie

Postby Emerald Red » Wed Apr 28, 2010 10:06 pm

SouthCoastShankly wrote:
dawson99 wrote:get off the pitch maureenhio you c.unt

really hope he dont come to us now

Get over it.

I'd fucking love it if my club's manager showed that much passion. If I was managing a side in the CL semi final and just made the final, I would be on the pitch, especially to p!ss off the opposition.

Any manager who shows that much passion is going to be idolised.

Or just looked at as being a classless c*nt.
Emerald Red
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby Benny The Noon » Wed Apr 28, 2010 10:06 pm

Yet a side has gone to the Nou Camp in recent years with the intend to actually attack barce and ended up beating Barce as well .
Last edited by Benny The Noon on Wed Apr 28, 2010 10:06 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Benny The Noon

Postby Emerald Red » Wed Apr 28, 2010 10:07 pm

Clueless and deluded?

2-1 at the Nou Camp three years ago ring any bells?
Emerald Red
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby Kharhaz » Wed Apr 28, 2010 10:07 pm

Regarding the referees though, can anyone name one decent referee in the game?

The decisions over the season both domestic and in europe have just been shocking. Surely this has to be looked at. So many poor decisions are being made and its costing clubs and the supporters money. If it was the odd error then you can forgive but so many times a host of bad decisions have decided so many games.
Bill Shankly: “I was the best manager in Britain because I was never devious or cheated anyone. I’d break my wife’s legs if I played against her, but I’d never cheat her.”
Kharhaz
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby bigmick » Wed Apr 28, 2010 10:08 pm

Igor Zidane wrote:With Roberto mancini's team Mick . Surley .

Hang on Igor, Mourinho's been there two years and has sold Inter's best player :D. Jeez if you try and credit Houllier at all for Istanbul where nine of the players were his you get howled at from the rooftops. Now, with his front two for starters and his central midfield kingpin his own signings it's Mancini's team? :laugh:

Give over mate. Sometimes it's better to just hold your hands up.
"se e in una bottigla ed e bianco, e latte".
bigmick
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby Igor Zidane » Wed Apr 28, 2010 10:08 pm

Benny The Noon wrote:

Yet a side has gone to the Nou Camp in recent years with the intend to actually attack barce and ended up beating Barce as well .

Never happend Gybs lad , history has been re-written .
UP THE PURPS !!!
Igor Zidane
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby Benny The Noon » Wed Apr 28, 2010 10:09 pm

Mick any answer to the ref mistakes in favour of inter over the two legs ?
Benny The Noon

Postby aCe' » Wed Apr 28, 2010 10:09 pm

Igor Zidane wrote:
bigmick wrote:An absolutely fantastic performance over the two legs from Inter, and hugely deserving winners. They committed the cardinal sin in the first match by conceding a goal at Home (and the first goal of the game at that) before coming storming back to beat the European Champions 3-1 (after beating the English Champions Home and Away in the previous round). In the second leg they are the victims of a ridiculous sending off, and have to play 2/3 of the match against one of the best passing teams in years with 10 men. They concede to a blatantly offside goal, but STILL will not be denied.

With Roberto mancini's team Mick . Surley .

???

Not really...

Etoo, Millito, Sneijder, Motta, Pandev...

Formation and outlook are very different and cant even compare the two sides tactically.. Under Mancini i have no doubt that same Inter side would have struggled to get past Chelsea never mind Barce with 10men..
aCe'
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby tubby » Wed Apr 28, 2010 10:10 pm

SouthCoastShankly wrote:
dawson99 wrote:get off the pitch maureenhio you c.unt

really hope he dont come to us now

Get over it.

I'd fucking love it if my club's manager showed that much passion. If I was managing a side in the CL semi final and just made the final, I would be on the pitch, especially to p!ss off the opposition.

Any manager who shows that much passion is going to be idolised.

Spot on. If Rafa leaves us Mourinho is the only guy I would want for the job. This Inter team is not even that spectacular but it is so well organised.
My new blog for my upcoming holiday.

http://kunstevie.wordpress.com/
tubby
>> LFC Elite Member <<

PreviousNext

Return to Football World Wide - General Discussion